Hi-Tec sneakers or boots?

BrotherMoon said:

BrotherMoon,

I don't believe you are a PDI theorist any more than I believe the "ManInTheMoon" is a PDI theorist. You apparently don't know of any evidence against Patsy. PDI is a red herring, isn't it? You seem to have a hidden agenda, and you are using "Patsy Did It" as a means to gain acceptance at this forum in order to carry out your real agenda.

You appear to me to have come to this forum with an intense personal desire to defend Burke and personally smear anyone who believes BDI. Defending Burke would be perfectly okay, and even welcome, if you would do it with facts and reasonable opinions -- but you have chosen to do it with personal and sometimes vile insults against me, and perhaps several other BDI posters. Please stop it.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
BrotherMoon,

I don't believe you are a PDI theorist any more than I believe the "ManInTheMoon" is a PDI theorist. You apparently don't know of any evidence against Patsy. PDI is a red herring, isn't it? You seem to have a hidden agenda, and you are using "Patsy Did It" as a means to gain acceptance at this forum in order to carry out your real agenda.

You appear to me to have come to this forum with an intense personal desire to defend Burke and personally smear anyone who believes BDI. Defending Burke would be perfectly okay, and even welcome, if you would do it with facts and reasonable opinions -- but you have chosen to do it with personal and sometimes vile insults against me, and perhaps several other BDI posters. Please stop it.

JMO

That is so weak. Who do you think you will impress with that? Do you really think I wouldn't be able to see through that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back