HLN Special Report w. Vinnie Pollitan.

Why don't the parents wear a shirt with a current picture of Lisa on it? This has been an issue since the beginning, it all started with the original T-Shirts. If I recall correctly, the media also uses the recent photo, the animal print dress on baby Lisa, while at the door, in addition to the infant one. The infant picture should not have been used at all in this case.

:deadhorse:

The pictures of Lisa were in the computer and the phones.
The phones were stolen and the computer was taken by LE.
They didn't make the shirts, as per LI.
The shirts have a website addie.
Not everyone thinks it is an issue, some think it is :deadhorse:

Why don't the parents wear a shirt with a current picture of Lisa on it? This has been an issue since the beginning, it all started with the original T-Shirts. If I recall correctly, the media also uses the recent photo, the animal print dress on baby Lisa, while at the door, in addition to the infant one. The infant picture should not have been used at all in this case.

Take that up with KCPD. That's the one they sent to the media around 7:30 a.m. Oct. 4 when the Amber Alert was issued.

I know some media outlets use photos of Lisa taken at the birthday party, which was on Oct. 2.

If that were the case, someone drunk dialed or transposed numbers, then that person needs to buy lottery tickets. The chance that a mis-dial would go to mw's number is astronomical. jersey is the link there.

The population of KCMO is 450,375, some coincidence, huh.

...so now we are using statistics...OK. ....95% of the time in deaths of babies under 1 yr, the parents are the perps.

If that were the case, someone drunk dialed or transposed numbers, then that person needs to buy lottery tickets. The chance that a mis-dial would go to mw's number is astronomical. jersey is the link there.

The population of KCMO is 450,375, some coincidence, huh.
[/b]

...so now we are using statistics...OK. ....95% of the time in deaths of babies under 1 yr, the parents are the perps.

But that 5% possibility is FAR greater than 1/495375 if we are going to play statistics.

5% non parent vs .002% chance of dialing that number using ONLY KCMO population as a possibility

If BS is not investigating, just what the heck IS he doing?

If BS is not investigating, just what the heck IS he doing?

I don't know if anyone knows what he is doing. He may be investigating and just not going public with his information. I am sure he isn't getting paid just to sit there........

But that 5% possibility is FAR greater than 1/495375 if we are going to play statistics.

5% non parent vs .002% chance of dialing that number using ONLY KCMO population as a possibility

However. One is the more IMPORTANT statistic in this case. The one that shows us that 95 % of children "gone missing" did so at the hands of relatives.

With that in mind, the two statistics cannot even be compared.

To me it all seems pretty clear. Mom has not been truthful. We know this, we know she has changed her story, and we know that the story that she is now going with is pretty far fetched (to put it mildly).

Something happened that night, but there is a whole lot more to this story than we are hearing from mom. There's a backstory here. Jersey or others might be part of that backstory but I don't think they kidbnapped or killed this baby. I suspect that the police know exactly what happened here. The problem is that they cannot find the body and without that they have no case.

To me it all seems pretty clear. Mom has not been truthful. We know this, we know she has changed her story, and we know that the story that she is now going with is pretty far fetched (to put it mildly).

Something happened that night, but there is a whole lot more to this story than we are hearing from mom. There's a backstory here. Jersey or others might be part of that backstory but I don't think they kidbnapped or killed this baby. I suspect that the police know exactly what happened here. The problem is that they cannot find the body and without that they have no case.

As a thank you is not enough::tyou::goodpost:

I so believe this to be true, deborah knows way more then is being said.

I so believe this to be true, deborah knows way more then is being said.

Of course she does. I think that others do as well. The solution to this mystery revolves around Deborah; not what she did that night, but on the many many days and night preceeding this incident. Who and what kind of person is she.

People almost always try to spin things to make themselves look better. Sometimes it's deliberate, sometimes it is subconscious in that they are telling you how they see (or want to see) the world, and how they want to see themselves and their own actions. For example, a student caught cheating on a test might say that everyone does it, that he cheats less than they do, and here is a list of reasons why he decided to cheat this time. What they do not say is "I cheated because that's who I am and what I do. I will cheat every time I can."

And we have seen this here as well. Deborah initially went with a deliberate deception, portraying herself as a harmless, simple, weeping, christian mom of the year. She just love love loves her children, see the tears? And she is just praying every day to sweet Jesus to reunite her perfect family. What happened? Well, she doesn't know... she was too busy baking cookies and playing Bible monopoly to be able to say.

Of course, that turns out to be not quite accurate. So she went with version number two. She wasn't baking cookies and leading the kids in a chorus of God Bless All the Little Children, she was actually taking a little mommy time and drinking. Yeah, that's it, drinking! There's nothing wrong with that. She was drunk, so drunk she blacked out, not a clue what happened, and please direct any further questions to this attorney.

But that's probably not really the entire truth either. Her "occassionally it's mommy time" story is, again, a deception. She knows it, her husband knows it, the friends she parties with know it, and the police know it as well. In my opinion.

In my opinion: Deborah likes her kids, she'll take a thousand photos and show them off, but they do NOT take center stage in her life. They are equal parts accessory, justification, obstacle. The kids need to take care of themselves if it's party time, and it's party time as often and for as long as Deborah can possibly swing it. Deborah is a skilled and practiced manipulator, she's fun and friendly and flirty, probably has been since she was a pre-teen. That's what makes the fun happen, so she's good at it.

Did she deliberately kill her kid? Maybe. Unlike her boys (who can largely fend for themselves) this new infant seriously screwed with the party program. She's got to party outside for God's sake, can't even hang in the house because the little one is screaming in the back room. And, since she is at home watching TV all day and certainly followed that trial, she might have decided that if that dumb bimbo Casey can get away with it, she could as well. Just hide the body, chuck it in the river, and put on a show.

But it might have been an accident. She left the kid for a whole lot of hours, and something might have happened. Or perhaps she was using street drugs to medicate the kid and she overdosed. In either case, she doesn't call the cops, she calls a friend, a party buddy, perhaps her dealer -- and he probably chews her *advertiser censored* for calling him and tells her to get rid of the phone.

There are two classes of people in the world. One type never deliberately breaks any laws. They don't do drugs, the don't shoplift, they try to keep their nose clean. They call the cops first. The other kind of person does not. They want to police as far away from them as possible, and they only call them when they have no other choice.

Anyway, this might just be wild speculation on my part, but at this point -- with this case going nowhere -- there's not a whole lot else to discuss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060
Back