Holly Bobo Case Status Hearings, 12/17/2014

From Chris Conte @ NC5:

Chris Conte @chrisconte · 1h 1 hour ago

Security is no joke outside #HollyBobo hearing today @NC5

B5EAFDqCcAAShi9.jpg

Oh Boy. Defense attorney speaking about how she has received no information from the state. She says she doesn't even know where the skull was found or if a skull was even found. She can't file any motions for anything because she doesn't know anything.

Sheesh. I hope the state doesn't screw up this case! :gavel:

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 3m3 minutes ago
Atty says she was never formally notified skull was Holly Bobo's except for in the media. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 4m4 minutes ago
'No physical evidence' linking #Adams to #HollyBobo says atty. #Developing

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 5m5 minutes ago
Zach's atty says she's seen no physical evidence linking him to kidnapping and killing of #HollyBobo

Judge wants discovery to start immediately! :gavel: Face to face, not handing over thumb drives.

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 55s56 seconds ago
Judge McGinley wants bill of particular filed ASAP. With specifics about evidence. #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 2m2 minutes ago
Zach Adams attorney: What we have seen is dead time. Judge McGinley: We are through with dead time #HollyBobo

:seeya: I can post the tweets from Jordan Buie, news reporter, if that helps !

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 7m 7 minutes ago

Judge McGinley has asked the state if it will seek the death penalty in the Bobo case #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 3m 3 minutes ago

Jennifer Lynn Thompson: "I have not seemed any inculpatory evidence against Mr. Adams." #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 2m 2 minutes ago

Zachary Adam's attorney has said she has "seen nothing about the recovery of a body."

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 1m 1 minute ago

Zach Adams attorney: What we have seen is dead time. Judge McGinley: We are through with dead time #HollyBobo

Judge saying this case cannot be tried in Decatur County. He assumes defense will file for a change of venue.

From JB:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 29s 29 seconds ago

Judge McGinley: I’m going to order that a bill of particulars be filed within 7 days of today. #HollyBobo

From JB:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 17s 18 seconds ago

Zach Adams' attorney expects a motion for a change of venue #HollyBobo

Judge says he has run out of patience. This case WILL move. :gavel:

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 1m1 minute ago
Zach Adams will be back in court Jan 14 #HollyBobo

From JB:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 23s 23 seconds ago

Judge McGinley: "I want discovery to start taking place immediately, face to face."

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 15s 15 seconds ago

Judge McGinley: Said he will drop everything he is working on to get a trial started by mid January #HollyBobo

From JB:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 1m 1 minute ago

Judge McGinley: I don't tolerate the hiding of evidence #HollyBobo

NOTE:

Just saw back of ZA's orange prison clothes, which reads "Williamson County Jail"

From JB:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 43s 43 seconds ago

Zach Adams is being led out of Circuit Court,

Jason Autry will enter next #HollyBobo

Whoa! They have some serious fire power inside the courthouse. They must have a lot of threats against these defendants.

JMHO
fran

OMG! The prosecution needs to get their act together! I am a huge believer that all trials should be fair, and the way the prosecution is side stepping and delaying makes me angry! No matter what I think of ZA as a person, the way the prosecutors have handled this is not fair to him. When their actions can make me agree with the defense it makes me nervous that 1. This case isn't being handled properly and 2. They don't have the evidence for a conviction. They better hope they have the evidence they need or I suspect ZA will be suing the state. This could easily shift from being about justice for Holly to an injustice against the defendants. JMO.

On a side note, I absolutely love this Judge and his bow tie. Also, it's a wonder what cleaning up and getting off the drugs will do for a persons appearance. ZA looks much healthier.

Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany · 6m6 minutes ago
Family leans over and asks Zach how he's doing, says he's okay. #HollyBobo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB