Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me. Not that I have a problem with the needle, gas, rope, firing squad, guillotine, drawing and quartering... Even burning at the stake gets the job done, and you can make smores at the same time.

You forgot Public Stoning! :floorlaugh:

I believe someone gave LE information as to what happened on that day. Maybe as an eyewitness or true knowledge, I don't know. But when LE went onto that property it was with a vengeance. All search warrants in hand with full access. They knew exactly what they were looking for. Someone had told them, had to be. They took all assets, and even on a weekend. Very expensive search. And they looked until they found what they were there for. The timeline is not going to make or break this case. Or two inches of how tall he is. Just my opinions

Ya know, I do not really know who's testimony will be used and frankly do not think the defense is going to benefit in any way from it. TBI must have ZA dead to rights on his involvement for them to be able to charge him with murder and kidnapping. There was something found on his property that pretty much ties it up that he not only kidnapped Holly, but during the course of that kidnapping killed her.....and not accidentally. He would not be able to be held for this crime if the evidence did not directly point to him.

This will not be a circumstantial evidence case. It may be a case as to degree of murder, but that is about all the defense is going to be able to work with. That and if he had accessories to the crime, blaming them for the actual murder.

Think his goose is cooked and any testimony will be used for timeline reference only. They have been working on this for a number of years and It is my opinion we will finally get all the answers we have been waiting for. I do not think it will be before the trial though, unless he makes a plea deal for where the body of Holly can be found.

This is of course , only my thinking. I could be SOOOOO wrong! I sure hope not, the Bobo's have waited long enough for justice, would not want to see this thing drag out for more years.

Seems like some more recent arrests in ZA's circle of "friends." The people named in MSM as "flushing pearls" down the toilet were picked up. He (CB) is still in jail, but she (TC) bonded out on the 11th. Different county jails for each... (per Vinelink)

I believe the only haggling there is going to be is who actually did the killing. Of course the **brave** informant is going to say ZA did it. ZA is going to say the **brave** informant did it. I only hope LE did not deal ANYBODY full immunity. JMO's

IMO, same thing is happening in the Heather Elvis case right now, people doubting the evidence before they have even heard any of it. Two weeks ago, everyone was elated by the arrests and convinced LE had done it right. Now, for no reason and no new info, lots of folks are doubtful they have enough to convict, seems like same thing is happening here. Anyway, just an observation...IMO it comes from not being used to wait for answers anymore, otherwise why would doubt set in, when we have not been told anything new?

I believe someone gave LE information as to what happened on that day. Maybe as an eyewitness or true knowledge, I don't know. But when LE went onto that property it was with a vengeance. All search warrants in hand with full access. They knew exactly what they were looking for. Someone had told them, had to be. They took all assets, and even on a weekend. Very expensive search. And they looked until they found what they were there for. The timeline is not going to make or break this case. Or two inches of how tall he is. Just my opinions

I agree with you 100% and was preparing to make a post when I read yours. It seems to me that when TBI accessed the property, they searched predetermined locations. I don't think they searched everywhere. I also think that solid physical evidence was found and taken from the property by the person who came and left in the helicopter, taken possibly to the TBI crime lab for DNA tests ASAP. Hence the charges of kidnapping and murder a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda