Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Isn't the November deposition that he is fighting a State depo rather than a Morgan depo? I mean, he's fighting the Morgan depo, too, but didn't Judge Rodriguez put that one "on hold"? Didn't JR order that DC didn't have to attend the Morgan depo?

Maybe I am all confused.....

Yep, I am confused too. This motion is sent to LDB so it is for KC's trial, not ZFG. I should go look to see if we have a thread started.

What is hilarious is that Casey is spelled both with and without the Y for both DC and KC. I think everyone working on the defense has been hit by rays from outer space. They write and talk gibberish.

Yep, I am confused too. This motion is sent to LDB so it is for KC's trial, not ZFG. I should go look to see if we have a thread started.

I found the WFTV article where JR said DC will not have to be deposed:

"The judge ruled Dominic Casey did not have to be deposed, with the condition that he show the contracts to the judge stating he was indeed employed by the Anthony family and Jose Baez."

http://www.wftv.com/news/20819273/detail.html

The fact that he is so concerned about even having to give a deposition I believe answers many of our questions. My question is this.....if there is nothing to hide then why is it an issue? If he IS hiding something....then what is his main concern? He had a signed agreement with the A family. Because any info discovered under that contract is not protected by priveledge, I tend to believe that his biggest concern is that he has somehow broken the law and wants to use priveledge with Baez to protect himself. It is really the ONLY answer. Additionally, if it comes out in deposition that he knew about Caylee's death and the location of her remains...his career is OVER.

Thats what happens when you play with fire, (you get burned)
The anthony's will go up in flames, as will anyone associated with them.
The lying and evading the truth needs to end now. Someone needs to tell the truth and end the mess thats been created.

I can understand maybe her parents defending her, and not caring if they are persecuted based on defending her. Mr Casey has no reason to lose his career and reputation over some snot nosed young lady.

Do the right thing Mr Casey. Tell the truth. It will set you free.

I don't expect for him to tell the truth. He certainly didn't to LE and they knew it. He's as morally corrupt and crooked as the A's and people associated with them. They all deserve each other.

Forget about losing his career. If he is hiding pertinent information (which I think he is) he should lose his freedom as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea