Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

I think Annette's daughter Katrina is Hope's mother. Not positive, but I think it is.

We need to list the children of Annette Sykes...I am getting confused.

Hope is the daughter of Katrina. Katrina was married to Eric who died in a hit and run or something, IIRC. But there last name was Belcher.

So perhaps Hope was born out of wedlock. I remember reading not so good referrals about this Katrina...not good at all.

Something very strange occurred with her and her home immediately after Eric died. I will have to get the link but it was weird and it involved a RSO, IIRC.

Katrina's myspace is now Katrina B Sykes--for some reason she uses that name even though she says her daddy is Bob W. I have given up figuring this crew out. I think they use whatever name they feel like sometimes LOL

Yes, Katrina's name is affilated with several SSN#'s also...go figure.

We need to list the children of Annette Sykes...I am getting confused.

Hope is the daughter of Katrina. Katrina was married to Eric who died in a hit and run or something, IIRC. But there last name was Belcher.

So perhaps Hope was born out of wedlock. I remember reading not so good referrals about this Katrina...not good at all.

Something very strange occurred with her and her home immediately after Eric died. I will have to get the link but it was weird and it involved a RSO, IIRC.

Not sure about Katrina I thought it was Aunt Leisa she was the daughter of. :waitasec: Let me search around.

Let's see...Hope is listed as living on Front St in Welatka on the 1000 block. This is very close to the property where AS lived (AS lived on the 800 block of Front not very long ago). She moved, at least on paper, from Rita Lane in 1/20008 to the rental she lives in now.

This group is up to something, what I haven't figure out.

Not finding anything right now. I think tomorrow we will have to look for this information. :)

trying to shrink this type but not able....may have to delete it.

Katrina has many names....did you catch it Grandmaj?...I deleted the info.. So Katrina is not genetically a Sykes but took the name....whether it was legal is another story. She is 43 yrs old. They sure lived close to each other....wow!..These Addys can give anyone a headache..

Now Annette does have a child named Katherine, IIRC who lives in NC...right?

Katrina has many names....did you catch it Grandmaj?...I deleted the info.. So Katrina is not genetically a Sykes but took the name....whether it was legal is another story. She is 43 yrs old. They sure lived close to each other....wow!..These Addys can give anyone a headache..

Now Annette does have a child named Katherine, IIRC who lives in NC...right?

Yes that is correct the other sister doesn't live in FL.

Katrina has the nursery/tree business located in Satsuma/ San Mateo on Edgewater, correct? This is the person that rc works for cutting trees. So we can now connect Katrina, Hope and Ron.

Some people believe RC worked or handled some business matters for Katrina on Monday Feb 9.

We have Katrina and Hope residing on Front St at one time which is very close to AS. Donald Squires lives on Beecher Springs which appears to be less than one mile from AS. I have to see what happened to Elisha...she also lived on Beecher Springs in another home but I think she may have divorced Donald and living elsewhere. My mind is mush with these people and their moving.

Misty claims Elisha was with Grandma Sykes on Green Lane about 7 - 8 pm Feb 9. She must live close by...I will check but not now...LOL

Katrina has the nursery/tree business located in Satsuma on Edgewater, correct? This is the person that rc works for cutting trees. So we can now connect Katrina, Hope and Ron.

Some people believe RC worked or handled some business matters for Katrina on Monday Feb 9.

Yup he according to the family worked the day they got arrested for the tree
business. The connection is there.

The tree cutting business must have some serious equipment and vehicles.....

Anyway, we have teresa, donald, Katherine as AS's birth children and Katrina as one by default or something. Katrina was a Whettenberg (sp?) and was living with Myles Sykes and Annette...forgot the connection...but she is referred to as a Sykes since his death.

Regardless, she is close to Annette...she lives close and they share a relationship. We have never heard from the daughter out of state. We hear from Donald, that's for sure. I imagine Annette and this Hope are friendly.

Perhaps this young lady, just re-arrested know something about what happened to Haleigh. Maybe misty and her shared some conversations about that night.

I can see Hope and Misty being friends. Close in age, have drugs in common.
There is video footage from an event around Haleigh's birthday last August where Misty and Hope are shown standing by each other. I am not going to dig for the link right now, if anyone wants it I'm sure it is in the media links in the stickies. Haleigh's birthday is early August, so around that date.

(Why do these MH people have to deliberately misspell their child's name?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back