• I am officially in love with the State

Votes: 128 25.4%
  • ICA's DT is TOAST

Votes: 114 22.7%
  • They did ok

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • LDB kicked that football into the other hemisphere

Votes: 187 37.2%
  • They stated the FACTS and nothing but the FACTS!

Votes: 85 16.9%
  • AH-MAZ-ZZING!

Votes: 111 22.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 130 25.8%
  • They did the best they could do with what they definitively had.

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • They re-affirmed the Defense's reasonable doubt

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
It was kathartic. Put in words everything that has been so disturbing about this case, about Casey and the defense.

I believe justice will be served for the angel.

They did a phenomenal job tying in all of the defense's rhetoric into evidence that showed Casey's lies and the truth offered by witnesses. I loved how Ashton showed that George was a loving grandfather,distraught father and heartbroken man and husband. LDB tugged at heartstrings by evoking emotion and stating that it was common sense to convict.

If anyone is unsure how LDB did today just look at JB during her rebuttal.

It was nothing short of perfection, truthful and just.:rocker:

So glad they went today instead of last night. Brilliant!!

Completely WOWed! Brilliant!!

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JA was amazing, as always... but I had chills to the BONE when LDB was front and center. She tied the state's case tightly together and presented it to the jury in such a way that they can't doubt who is responsible for Caylee's death. I have the utmost confidence that justice will be served, thanks to a phenomenal prosecution team.

tip-toeing in. Jeff A put me to sleep, but Linda quickly woke me up! She was amazing and passionate.

Yup - I pretty much forgot everything JB said yesterday ;)

Glad Linda po'd the inmate off - that made my day!

MOO

Mel

My husband and I both wept and applauded. The closing was profound!

I was one of the posters here who did not think JA knocked it out of the park yesterday - I thought he did a good job but not great, and that he left a lot of holes. Then LDB came along and I realized: wow! this was really a team effort! I NOW think that JA set it up for LDB to hit it squarely in the bulls eye!

I was cheering. I really love LDB and I'm glad they chose to close the way they did.

Every last detail we were wringing our hands over and worried wouldn't be heard by the jury was in there.

tip-toeing in. Jeff A put me to sleep, but Linda quickly woke me up! She was amazing and passionate.

Yup - I pretty much forgot everything JB said yesterday ;)

Glad Linda po'd the inmate off - that made my day!

MOO

Mel

Yeah!! Welcome back from the dark side. :floorlaugh:

I was a little worried yesterday when DT went so long and State was pretty much forgotten about after 4 hours of their closing, but I'm happy they went today instead when the jurors were full and rested. It was like a breath of fresh air. I think State has been excellent about reining it back in after DT puts it all out there.

JA was good, LDB was GREAT! She really brought it home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back