How do you add Avatar?

Jovin said:
And I'm sure it's the backwards way of doing things, but it works for me. After I host it on Photobucket, I then just open a new message in my Outlook Express, and then just insert the image there. (if you don't know how to do this, pm me.)

Then if it's too big, you can go back to the image on Photobucket and you'll see where you can edit it. It gives you the option of making it 75% or 50% or 25% of the original size. The only thing is, you have to start with the larger one to try it, because if you make it too small, you won't be able to change it back to the original size.

Good luck.
Jovin
Jovin, I put the pictures in photobucket, I reduced them to 25%. Then I came here and put it in signature, I did the sample option first. But, the picture was still huge. I don't get, I am confused now. It seems the 25% wasn't small enough....:banghead: I also tried shrinking the photos on adobe and microsoft picture it, to no avail. I am about to toss the computer through the wall. :eek: I hate it when I can't figure things out...:furious:
Thanks for everyones help though....I may try again.

lilpony said:
Jovin, I put the pictures in photobucket, I reduced them to 25%. Then I came here and put it in signature, I did the sample option first. But, the picture was still huge. I don't get, I am confused now. It seems the 25% wasn't small enough....:banghead: I also tried shrinking the photos on adobe and microsoft picture it, to no avail. I am about to toss the computer through the wall. :eek: I hate it when I can't figure things out...:furious:
Thanks for everyones help though....I may try again.

You know what? I'm really not sure what the problem is, but I know Cass is really good with stuff like this. I'm not. So I hope maybe she can help you out, or someone else. I'm not very good at explaining things, I know.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I really don't get why it appears larger :confused:

Jovin, this happened a while ago - Remember Jilly's cats I sized down for you because they kept showing too big? It is strange.

Jovin said:
You know what? I'm really not sure what the problem is, but I know Cass is really good with stuff like this. I'm not. So I hope maybe she can help you out, or someone else. I'm not very good at explaining things, I know.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Thanks Jovin...I will fiddle with it this weekend again. Its strange because, I shrunk one picture on Adobe. Of course when it shrunk the picture it cut some pieces off the bodies, which is ok. But then I put it in photobucket. Then went here and put it in signature, and did a sample viewing. It showed the picture before it was sized down...:doh: :bang: Couldn't figure it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back