How Has Caylee's Disappearance Affected Your Personal Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually...this case has affected me. This is the first time I have EVER watched FOX news. But i just switched my channels around and got it. I really like it, especially this Shep guy. he seems on the ball and is very suspicious of the family.
I can't believe I'm watching fox. :eek:

Actually...this case has affected me. This is the first time I have EVER watched FOX news. But i just switched my channels around and got it. I really like it, especially this Shep guy. he seems on the ball and is very suspicious of the family.
I can't believe I'm watching fox. :eek:

I hate FOX news but have it on because of updates, but I'm careful of when they say "confirmed, local sources, investigators etc."

I do watch Greta though, well I record her and fast forward to what I want to see.

Actually...this case has affected me. This is the first time I have EVER watched FOX news. ....I can't believe I'm watching fox. :eek:

Ditto. It's my very least favorite channel on all of television. But they've had the best coverage of this case of all news networks. I won't be watching O'Reilly or Hannity any time soon, though. :bang:

Being a mother myself, I go back and forth from wanting to sob, and I have for Caylee and wanting to slap the (can't use the word or I'll be banned) out of Casey. It's beyond me to attempt to wrap my brain around her reactions. actions......

It is a SLAP in the face to the other parents, some who are members here at WS who have children missing. It is a SLAP in the face to her family and friends who LOVE Caylee. I cry for Jesse Grund and his family. I've known males who found out they were not a childs father and have cried with them when dna proved they were not the father.

I am LIVID Casey's parents were THROWING AWAY donated toys. Do they NOT realize there are POOR children with few or NO toys? Who are they to throw these donations away? and they want SYMPATHY from people? They could have donated these items to resale shops or womens shelters. Places for women with NO money fleeing from abusive situations and given vouchers to get basic needs. Something is very very wrong with this family.

Lastly, I can NOT get the image of a small white casket covered with flowers( white roses) out of my mind. I cry thinking about it. I know it is only a matter of time before that is what we are watching on the news..... I'm crying while writing this..... and what makes me even sicker is KNOWING that while that is happening Casey's demeanor will be NO different than it has been these past few weeks.

Thanks for starting this thread, I needed to get that out. :blowkiss:

at first i was really interested and followed every thread up till about the 20th. then it just became so repetitive because the same information gets rehashed and rediscussed. it's not our fault, it's just moving really slow. no new news really. and we can only find so much out because we aren't privy to everything that's going on.

i only HOPE they can end this quickly already. i don't want this to be the 'jonbenet' of the 00's with people still left wondering after 10 years. of course even if that happens we'll always know the mom did it ;)

This disappearance hasn't affected my personal life at all other than to cause complete shock, disgust, and sadness for how Caylee is so disregarded by her own family in order to protect a lunatic. Other cases are similar but this is the most ridiculous one I've ever followed online. I'm worried that it won't be solved and Casey will be yet another criminal who is never charged with murder and Caylee will be just another case on web forums that people discuss and argue about for years and years.

IF I lived near where this sweet little girl went missing I think that I'd be much more upset. I live in La Jolla, CA (San Diego) and I was really upset in the Westerfield Trial when Danielle van Dam went missing and later found murdered. I knew every street they mentioned, and how to get there. I knew the road where she was found! Well, I've lived here for years.

I was simply GLUED to the TV and computer.
it's like, if something happen's in your neighborhood you simply feel the need to help out because that's what neighbors should do. I see it happening in this case where people who live in Orlando are going out and trying to help.
Thank you all by the way. Don't we have great sleuthers!

I'm editing to say that I am praying this little girl is alive.

xxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'm actually on vacation ;) I had to sneak on a for a bit here at the hotel to check on any updates. I heard on NG last night that "supposedly" Casey was going to talk before Caylee's birthday.

I have a two year old daughter. Every time little Caylee's picture crosses the screen, I think of my daughter and how I would MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH if she was missing. I can't help but cry when I hear how her mother won't talk and say what she knows for fear Caylee will be hurt. HOW DOES SHE KNOW THAT SHE ISN'T HURT OR HASN'T BEEN HURT???? She hasn't seen her in 50 days,... 50 days! I can't help but think about Caylee out there alone in some shallow grave. water, or worse a landfill. She deserves much better than what she is getting from her SELFISH mother!
My dreams are haunted by this little girl. I feel sick to my stomach that NO ONE seems to be looking for her! Granted the police are probably looking but under the radar.
I literally have fox on in the bedroom all day while me and my little one play in the livingroom. And if I hear something new I will go in and check it. I HATE fox and I have NEVER really watched it. My free time was usually talking to friends on myspace or visiting other websites. But now I am on here during my free time trying to catch up on reading NUMEROUS threads before I post anything.
I just wish that someone would tread through the lies and BS and find out where Caylee is and bring her home so the family and public can rejoice or mourn. My opinion is that we are going to be mourning and then be LIVID as he!! because Casey is a lying wench. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea