How much does Jeremy know?

Is there anything they are doing that you have inside information for? Parents don't just get on with there lives after doing nothing to find their kidnapped baby, omg, just the thought is insane. Jeremy has gone back to work, DB is left with the two boys while he's gone. If he thought DB killed Lisa, I don't think he'd leave her alone with his son. Lisa may still be out there and alive and I think Jeremy might know where she is, if so.

BBM: I was not the one who claimed to know if he was or wasn't, I don't pretend to know things I have no evidence of.

It's hard when information stops flowing on cases. But the absolute worst thing we can do in these circumstances is to turn on one another.

Please check the snark at the door, remind yourself that this is about Lisa, and if it's really getting to you and making you snappish, it's totally ok to take a break for a day or two, or a week or two. Visit other cases. Put this one aside. Disengage from the daily drama and come back with new eyes for the case and for your fellow sleuthers.

Cliched, but true: absence makes the heart grow fonder. We mods prefer that you choose to absent yourselves, rather than having us force an absence upon you.

:tyou: and please note that this post falls at random.

No problem Vlpate. I guess my tone is not going through the way I intended. I was thinking that I didn't think it would be strange if SB would visit DB and they would sit on the stoop chatting away...the same as before.

Oh no, I didn't think there was a tone, I just thought my post was unclear. :blowkiss:

Maybe Jeremy is working with people to find Lisa. How do we know that he's not trying to find her?

Lack of evidence? :dunno:

And there is no evidence to say he is not, so I guess I would have to take that as one's opinion and not a fact.

Correct. You can't prove a negative. It's also not a fact that he is working to find Lisa without any evidence of that.

Lack of evidence? :dunno:

Correct. You can't prove a negative. It's also not a fact that he is working to find Lisa without any evidence of that.

I'm giving up on this one. We could go around in circles forever.

Is there anything they are doing that you have inside information for? Parents don't just get on with their lives after doing nothing to find their kidnapped baby, omg, just the thought is insane. Jeremy has gone back to work, DB is left with the two boys while he's gone. If he thought DB killed Lisa, I don't think he'd leave her alone with his son. Lisa may still be out there and alive and I think Jeremy might know where she is, if so.

Conversely; is there anything thing they are doing that you have inside information about? I don't believe that any of us hang 24/7 with JI or DB so how could we know what they are or aren't doing?

Jeremy, like all of us, has to work, how will his children eat and be clothed? How will the mortgage be paid? If Jeremy is comfortable with his sons at home while he is working that is his business.

None of us want to be in the position they are in and I don't believe any of us want to be judged, particularly by strangers.

Conversely; is there anything thing they are doing that you have inside information about? I don't believe that any of us hang 24/7 with JI or DB so how could we know what they are or aren't doing?

Jeremy, like all of us, has to work, how will his children eat and be clothed? How will the mortgage be paid? If Jeremy is comfortable with his sons at home while he is working that is his business.

None of us want to be in the position they are in and I don't believe any of us want to be judged, particularly by strangers.

We would know if they were working with some group to find Lisa because there would be evidence of that, just like in other missing child cases.

Now that the parents have an official website they have a place to list who all they might be working with. I was checking on the Ayla Reynolds and Lindsey Baum sites and they both have areas dedicated to thanking the organizations (and community businesses, etc) that they have worked with to find Ayla and Lindsey. It's usually common knowledge who the families are working with in these cases.

We're getting off topic here. . .what does Jeremy know?

I don't know why. If they are working with a group that should be common knowledge.

Wasn't a representative for center of missing persons present when the parents last met with LE (just prior to Dr. Phil show)?

Wasn't a representative for center of missing persons present when the parents last met with LE (just prior to Dr. Phil show)?

Yes, I think so. . .NCMEC (?). They do the posters I think, but I don't know what else they do.

hello !
I do have a question, what is the difference between this case and Haleigh Cummings´s case?

Not many differences in my book. The people in this case seem a little more educated is all. You can match up so many of the players in each case.

Yes, I think so. . .NCMEC (?). They do the posters I think, but I don't know what else they do.
They claimed there was a connection between that guy and the wealthy benefactor. They were old friends or something.

Not many differences in my book. The people in this case seem a little more educated is all. You can match up so many of the players in each case.

Agreed Dr., but there are fewer people in this case, and far less drama. Everyday with the Haleigh case something new was going so. Not in attempts to find Little Haleigh, but all the trouble the peeps in this case were getting into.

hello !
I do have a question, what is the difference between this case and Haleigh Cummings´s case?

There are a lot of similarities in the cases. Both the dad's had alibis from night time jobs. And the girlfriends were home with the kids when the daughter goes missing.

But there were a lot of people coming in and out of Haleigh's trailer that night that were very shady people. And a lot of hardcore drug users around the Cummings case. I don't think they have made the drug connection as strongly in the Bradley household.

You nailed it!

I can't get passed JI's remark to JP when asked who could have taken Lisa. His response: "Somebody who cheats on her husband". This was an unfiltered remark and I am convinced he was referring to DB. It was a subtle phrase to warn her he is suspicious and knows more than he is allowed to say.

I can only imagine how he has played the game with the mother of his son. What a shame these boys are left in that household. How many times have we seen the other children left in the house to be raised by the suspect? :banghead:

Why? IIRC, there was an EMERGENCY custody case by JI's ex for his son...since his son is still with him (I believe), I'm guessing that people more in the know that us here have ruled the house safe and adequate for these children. With the wee bit of info we have on this family, I personally don't think it's fair for anyone to suggest they lose their children. For all we know they are innocent of any wrong doing and absolutely great parents.

Not too good to go to LE and talk to them though. That means nothing to me that DCF lets them stay there. They have made bad decisions in hundreds of cases. The DCF in this country is horrid. The mistakes made by the courts are insane. IMO, the children should be removed. If they can't talk to LE about their "missing" baby, they shouldn't be in charge of the other ones either. Wonderful parents care about their missing child and do ANYTHING to get them back and get themselves cleared by LE....not these two!

Not to mention that getting black out drunk seems to be a norm for DB in that house. If she is an absolutely great parent, then I hate to see one who is a crappy one. The only reason that these kids weren't taken from a home where their mother/step mother was black out drunk and a baby was supposedly kidnapped, is because the CPS is overworked and underpaid. And, frankly, there are many CPS workers who are just putting in their time. I'm shocked that the kids are still there, but accept it because I know that's the way it is nowadays.

Not too good to go to LE and talk to them though. That means nothing to me that DCF lets them stay there. They have made bad decisions in hundreds of cases. The DCF in this country is horrid. The mistakes made by the courts are insane. IMO, the children should be removed. If they can't talk to LE about their "missing" baby, they shouldn't be in charge of the other ones either. Wonderful parents care about their missing child and do ANYTHING to get them back and get themselves cleared by LE....not these two!

This, obiviously, deserves more than a THANKS, and a HAT'S OFF TO YOU! God bless all the babies and little children that are not taken care of by our society!

Again, thanks, Whisp!!

NOW, may I address the other issue? Why weren't these two boys taken away from their parents? Are they being protected, one would think they would be since their sister was "abducted."

I do not understand this case at all. If, in fact, LE believes the parent/s are responsible for a missing Baby Lisa, what the he// are those two little boys still there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back