How to delete a post?

Notthisshipsister

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just joined and I’ve searched and didn’t see this answer posted anywhere— can someone please tell me how I can delete something I’ve posted? I accidentally posted twice and didn’t see how to delete one. TIA

Hi all,
I just joined and I’ve searched and didn’t see this answer posted anywhere— can someone please tell me how I can delete something I’ve posted? I accidentally posted twice and didn’t see how to delete one. TIA
Only moderators can delete posts, but you can "edit" your post and remove the information. Then, type DBM (deleted by me) or simply put a period to replace your post. Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Complete delete by users is not an offered feature, however there are a couple of things you can do. You can either click the "Report" button and ask a mod to delete the post or replace your text with something like "...".

Complete delete by users is not an offered feature, however there are a couple of things you can do. You can either click the "Report" button and ask a mod to delete the post or replace your text with something like "...".
Thank you so much :)
Welcome to Websleuths!
Thank you! So much to read, so much to catch up on...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back