How to get yourself & a child out of the school and into a vehicle?

He would have to be hidden in something air tight, and for the life of me I can't believe LE has not gone over that school with a fine tooth comb.

It took a week to find Annie Le when they were all but positive not only that she was in the building but even the approximate area of the building where she had to be hidden.

And there's that guy under the bed in the motel room that was rented out to numerous guests...

If I can also assume that I knew the setup for the science fair, either from having brought the child's project to the school a day or more early, or from having been through one in a previous year, I would park as close as possible to the exit furthest from all of the coming and going.

I think getting the child to the car would be a combination of timing and luck, but I would find plausible reasons to get him to go with me that are also reasonable if anyone happened to run into us (ie, we forgot something for the science experiment, we have to run home and get it). This would also work if I drove past and maybe waved at someone I knew on the way out of the parking lot, and I thought they saw Kyron with me. In this case, run home, find something to bring back, and cancel the plan.

The morning of June 4th was very rainy, IIRC. I might have a large umbrella to cover me and the child, but more importantly, I would wear a hood. Despite our famous rain, a lot of people in Portland don't even bother with umbrellas but will pull up a hood if the rain gets heavy. A hood would hide the hair much better than an umbrella. The rain is difficult for people with glasses so Kyron may have taken them off, or have at least been wearing his own hood and looking straight down to avoid getting spots on them. Also, if other people had hoods up and were running into the school to quickly get out of the rain, they may not have had as much opportunity to pay attention to their surroundings in the parking lot. The rain would also help obscure someone's view into the car as it was leaving.

First let me state I am really not too familiar with this case or the layout of the school..don't know too much about entrances, exits, parking areas...
And I never stated I thought Kyron walked out with her... If you noticed I only addressed the fact about her hair and her appearance.. IMHO she could have changed her appearance at some point.. Thank you...

Oh, I wasn't arguing with you at all, just saying that it makes it hard to leave with a child and not be noticed, no matter what your appearance at the time. People knew the child, people knew his stepmother.....someone would have noticed one or the other if they left together at 8:45. I am just saying, that I bet someone did see her leave. There are still multiple possibilities of what happened to Kyron.

jmoo

It took a week to find Annie Le when they were all but positive not only that she was in the building but even the approximate area of the building where she had to be hidden.

And there's that guy under the bed in the motel room that was rented out to numerous guests...

Note to self: Check under my bed next time I stay at a hotel!:eek:

This will be my first attempt so here goes.

First, I am some one that isn't out of place there. I either work there, teach there, I belong there because of the fair or talent show (a parent dropping off my kids) so I am not considered a stranger.

I know the school has no cameras, that's big for me.

I don't have a criminal record or one anyone would know about.
I am not a level 3 SO, so I don't come up there.

I bring in a bag, duffel bag, because everyone is carrying things in and out. Maybe it's box, but I think a duffel bag.

I wait in the bathroom, after I drop my kid off or deliver something, or what ever my purpose it there, I head to the boy's bathroom. Has to be when the bell is ready to ring. Most kids are in class. But I know from being there that there is always one kid at some point alone in the bathroom. Today was the day.

When the right kid comes in, I pull out my tasser and put him out and into the duffel bag, and get out the door.

I go to my car, parked close to a doorway, not a main door, but a side door, and threw my bag in the trunk or van and off I go.

I'd carry my baby out (if she had her along) and put Kyron in the stroller, covered by blankets.

Park near a door with little view.....

Spoken to child: Ok honey, meet me at the car when you are done looking at X science fair project. The child remembers were mom parked the car, exits the building alone and meets mom at car. So they are never seen leaving together.

But, we don't know that nobody saw Terri leave with Kyron, do we? Maybe someone did. Or, thought they did. Pretty sure they did. LE might want more than one witness. The person who saw them leave might be a child. LE might want to know if an adult also saw them.

Okay you've got me pondering this question lol - if someone else saw Kyron with Terri, would LE have stated that Terri was the last person to see him alive before he disappeared? I need to chew on that for a bit.

ETA: I need to correct this. I haven't been able to find where in the press conference LE said "alive".

Keep in mind...SM & Kyron were at school VERY early so, the general amount of students & parents would NOT have even been there yet...let alone on their way even to school!

Locals reported that it started raining later in the day, closer to noon.

I was about 5 miles south of the school, and I know we had at least one heavy shower that morning. One of my coworkers had car trouble on the way into work and I went to our parking lot with him to check it out just before 9:00 and it was raining.

Well, we don't know whether or not she was seen leaving herself, now that you mention it. Someone may well have seen her, in which case, I think it's a safe assumption that she was seen alone.

But we can put Terri aside, and what's intriguing me, is how any adult accomplished this, when you look at the pictures, and imagine yourself needing to get a child Kyron's size and age out of the building and into a vehicle and driving away with nobody seeing him.

I guess what I'm saying is that it would be no more difficult for Terri to get him out of the school without being seen than it would for anyone else.
He's not in the school (I hope), so someone got him out.

Okay you've got me pondering this question lol - if someone else saw Kyron with Terri, would LE have stated that Terri was the last person to see him alive before he disappeared? I need to chew on that for a bit.

It still works if the witness saw a live Kyron leaving with Terri....and, nobody saw him after that.

I have question. The students were divided into small groups to tour the projects and we know of one volunteer. Does anyone know if there was a volunteer/parent for each little group of five or six? I haven't seen this made clear, along with a lot of other things. If there was one for each little group that would mean a lot of parents there when this happened.

Or, maybe, someone did see them together after leaving the school! Maybe driving by in that truck. Too many possibilities! Makes my head hurt.

I think the idea of her carrying something like a big box or duffel bag WOULD have caused people to look at them. Plus carrying a 50lb box/bag would be heavy and others may stop to try to help you.

I think the person who did this just walked out with him to the car/truck very casually and I really do not think anyone would have noticed and if they did it would not raise any red flags. Also, that day I am sure people were going back and forth to their cars to get stuff for their projects. If someone did see them they might not have remembered what time it was?

I really think it was them telling him he had an appt and go wait in the vehicle and they would be out in a few mins.

Keep in mind...SM & Kyron were at school VERY early so, the general amount of students & parents would NOT have even been there yet...let alone on their way even to school!

I don't believe that what time they arrived has much to do with this at all, IMO of course. Even the people who were late and had to park along the road in front had to exit by the same doors and then walk THROUGH the parking area to get out to their cars. If she parked close to a door, that would only INCREASE the number of people who would have to walk right by her car on their way out.

jmo

I have question. The students were divided into small groups to tour the projects and we know of one volunteer. Does anyone know if there was a volunteer/parent for each little group of five or six? I haven't seen this made clear, along with a lot of other things. If there was one for each little group that would mean a lot of parents there when this happened.

Am I wrong in my assumptions that school did not start this day until 10 am?

If that's correct, then groups wouldn't have begun till then and Kyron was last seen at approximately 8:45 am, right?

I think I might drive him to school in a vehicle, give some confusing story of an appointment to a half deaf teacher - then tell Kyron that he did have an appointment that day - that I'd already spoken to his teacher about it and told her we'd be quick, back in time for the talent show. I'd say "as soon as you guys are done touring the science fair - instead of going back to class - you need to just go down to the door and wait for me - do not bother your teacher - she is very busy today and already knows - be quick too - when you see me pull up you better be ready to come out - so we can get back in time for the show."

Then...I leave - so that people can see me leave. I go home (or elswhere I suppose) and change vehicles maybe - so that no one can see my first vehicle any later than the time that I need them to....

I go back to the school at the right time and I observe - make sure there is no one in the parking lot or at the door - then I pull up and wait for Kyron to come out. (If I see others there - who might also see me - my plan is aborted.)

Next - Kyron is in the car. I say "Did you tell your teacher you were leaving?" Kyron says "No - you told me not to." I start grilling him - like he should have anyway...."Did you tell anyone you were leaving? You could get in trouble for that, leaving without telling anyone." "I told you not to bug your teacher, but I didn't mean you shouldn't tell anyone." "Did you at least tell a classmate?" "Did somebody at least even see you walk out the door?"

I would guage his responses - and if I thought it seemed like no one really saw him leave - and I knew that he hadn't told anyone he'd be leaving....I'd go forward with the rest of my plan and hope for the "best."

I don't believe that what time they arrived has much to do with this at all, IMO of course. Even the people who were late and had to park along the road in front had to exit by the same doors and then walk THROUGH the parking area to get out to their cars. If she parked close to a door, that would only INCREASE the number of people who would have to walk right by her car on their way out.

jmo

This would go for anyone who took Kyron out of the school. Also, if she were so visible, it would increase the number of people who would have seen her leaving without Kyron, if that was the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back