How to respond to roll call post?

Hi Green&Gold4, and Welcome to Websleuths !!

Roll call posts are not anything related to how WS operates or any board policy or TOS. Usually it's just a member wanting to know who might be on board in a certain discussion, or maybe seeking volunteers to help with a timeline or other thread activity. There is never a requirement or obligation for other members to respond.

For example, in the case of roll call "Where are members from", that is just a member starting a thread because of their own curiosity about where other members might be geographically located, and it is simply a question for their own self interest. Again, there is no need to respond unless you feel comfortable in doing so.

Hope that helps.

Sillybilly :)
WS Administrator

Hi Green&Gold4, and Welcome to Websleuths !!

Roll call posts are not anything related to how WS operates or any board policy or TOS. Usually it's just a member wanting to know who might be on board in a certain discussion, or maybe seeking volunteers to help with a timeline or other thread activity. There is never a requirement or obligation for other members to respond.

For example, in the case of roll call "Where are members from", that is just a member starting a thread because of their own curiosity about where other members might be geographically located, and it is simply a question for their own self interest. Again, there is no need to respond unless you feel comfortable in doing so.

Hope that helps.

Sillybilly :)
WS Administrator
Thanks! I wanted to reply but still do not see how

It was on the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself
This should get you there! Welcome @Green&Gold4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics