How Wal-Mart could play into this.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys ! I'm back to the fetal position-

In researching a little- as I have no medical background what-so-ever- I am quite confused- so any input here is greatly appreciated.

First of all, I was under the impression that JT saw KC and Caylee at Wal-Mart around noon- but I just watched JT's video on Wesh.com and he says around 4 PM. If this is true- this is HUGE !

However, I have been check different sites and find that one could go into a fetal position from:
A head or brain injury-which brings to mind when KC claimed Nanny had an accident and had a concusion, and the next day a nurse found a laceration behind her ear. I said at the time to someone that I wonder if she was really referring to Caylee, and not Nanny.
Could Caylee have been hit in the head with something, and died from her injuries?
Or, another site claims that one who is drugged can go into a fetal postion- I recall the new info of the vial with a liquid in with the body, and the syringe being found near the body. Was the child drugged and as she was going into a drugged state did she curl into
a fetal position?
I have a hard time with the third idea, that a dead body could go into a fetal position, because doesn't rigormortis set in quite soon after death?

Love some help from any medical folks.

Even as an adult, when I am really truly sad, I curl up in the fetal position, children do it , definitely when they are upset. If the baby was alive and scared and suffocating, I can see her doing this, especially if she had been drugged.

Even as an adult, when I am really truly sad, I curl up in the fetal position, children do it , definitely when they are upset. If the baby was alive and scared and suffocating, I can see her doing this, especially if she had been drugged.

Yes- these were my first thoughts also-but I wanted to explore any other causes for one to go into a fetal position such as injury to the brain or muscles, or nerves. Since the skeletal remains were not intact, and no injury shows on the bones, could there have been injuries that didn't get to the bones?

Yes- these were my first thoughts also-but I wanted to explore any other causes for one to go into a fetal position such as injury to the brain or muscles, or nerves. Since the skeletal remains were not intact, and no injury shows on the bones, could there have been injuries that didn't get to the bones?

My initial thought when I heard "fetal position" was fear or pain.

As I understand it, any injury to only the tissue (skin, muscle, nerves, etc.) would not be evident on the bones (other than stabbing which would have the potential of damaging the skeleton). I really hate to let my mind to go there, but when considering cause of death, the possibilities are probably many - strangulation, suffocation, stabbing, throat slitting, internal injuries, etc. I'm going to stop there because it's too difficult to think in those terms. Many have speculated that this would have been a "soft kill" and if so, strangulation or suffocation would seem the most likely means, IMO.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
<SNIPPED>
Here are two videos that show the drive from Sutton Place Apartment Homes, where Tony Lazzaro lived at the time, to the Casselberry Wal-Mart, in real time. I calculated it to be around 14 minutes, give or take
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WFhPpfL7s0"]YouTube - 6 Minute Drive Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeDgOYoPc4"]YouTube - 6 Minute Drive Part 2[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels