HOwdy! My thoughts.

Will you please tell me what you think the conclusion is? I have been on and off the fence for years about darlie. My hubby is the one who said to me about Darlie maybe failing to kill herself. I thought well maybe that could be. I feel their are to many things pointing to darlie doing this. If their was a struggle in the room. darlie fighting with a man. I feel more then 1 glass hanging from that rack would of got broke. Also she didn't have any cuts on her feet. Those bruises all the length of her whole arms. She did that by slamming her arms on the wall trying to make bruising. She wouldn't have the whole length of her arms bruised if she was fighting off someone. her knife cuts on her arms didn't look very severe to me. Also the room wasn't very messed up for a fight going on between 2 people. If I was fighting for my life the room would be a wreck from me throwing things doing whatever I could. Just some of my thoughts. I would very much like to hear yours. smalltowngal aka Mary

Hi, don't know if I am spelling that right but I think y'all know what I mean. Has an exacution date evey been set for Darlie? She has been on death row now going on 11 years. TY, Mary

Hi everyone.

I believe this is the first time that I have posted in this thread, though I have read ALL the archived posts. I firmly believe that Darlie is guilty. One thing that struck me as odd was the position of the knife on the kitchen counter. It's tip was pointing into the kitchen, as if the person holding it was coming from the Roman room into the kitchen and laid it down. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of the home online? I find it odd that the knife tip would be pointing that direction, but I am unsure as to the exact location of the utility room in regard to the kitchen.

Kellee said:
Hi everyone.

I believe this is the first time that I have posted in this thread, though I have read ALL the archived posts. I firmly believe that Darlie is guilty. One thing that struck me as odd was the position of the knife on the kitchen counter. It's tip was pointing into the kitchen, as if the person holding it was coming from the Roman room into the kitchen and laid it down. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of the home online? I find it odd that the knife tip would be pointing that direction, but I am unsure as to the exact location of the utility room in regard to the kitchen.

I noticed the same thing about the knife, Kellee. The utility room was off the back of the kitchen. If she picked up the knife and placed it on the bar, the handle would have been pointing the other way. I remember posting about that somewhere on here... I'll try to find the thread, if you're interested.

I do remember seeing a floor plan, at least of the main floor, but can't seem to find it. Someone on here will know where to see it if it's online anywhere.

smalltowngal said:
If their was a struggle in the room. darlie fighting with a man. I feel more then 1 glass hanging from that rack would of got broke.

James Cron's testimony about that wine rack is a real eye opener. The glass didn't fall out - it couldn't - because of a safety bar built into the rack. Darlie grabbed one glass and threw it down to stage the scene.

smalltowngal said:
Also she didn't have any cuts on her feet.

Amazing, isn't it? Glass all over the kitchen floor, Darlie running back and forth from the sink to the family room, at least 3 times (according to her and Darin), and not a single cut on her feet.

smalltowngal said:
Those bruises all the length of her whole arms.

The huge purple bruises were really only on her right arm. Two small yellowish bruises on her left arm were from the IVs.

smalltowngal said:
She did that by slamming her arms on the wall trying to make bruising. She wouldn't have the whole length of her arms bruised if she was fighting off someone.

That's what I think, too. And she did it after leaving the hospital, because they didn't show up until 6/10, four days after the murders.

You're on the fence, Mary? You could have fooled me, lol! Sounds like you have it pretty well nailed.

smalltowngal said:
Hi, don't know if I am spelling that right but I think y'all know what I mean. Has an exacution date evey been set for Darlie? She has been on death row now going on 11 years. TY, Mary

It gets kind of confusing. Darlie has exhausted her state appeals, so she's now into her first federal appeal, habeas corpus. Her defense wants certain items retested for DNA, so the judge has put her appeal "on hold" until Texas state courts decide if further testing is feasible.

A decision has not been made yet, but it's buying Darlie some time. I wouldn't look for an execution date anytime soon, Mare.

Her lack of defense wounds is a red flag for me. I have seen many crime photos (used to be married to a police officer)- In almost every case I have seen or read about, a person that is stabbed, or slashed, in her case... will have deep defense wounds on their hands and arms. Mainly hands, as it is human nature to throw them up to protect our face when attacked. She had the one on her arm, and I most certainly don't consider that a defense wound. I think it was an accidental wound she receieved during the stabbing of the boys.

Kellee said:
Hi everyone.

Hi Kellee:

I find it odd as well. The utility room was on the opposite side of the house from the Roman room. It's in between the kitchen and the garage.

There should be some photos in the galleries at the .net site.

Here's a link to the galleries

I don't think the knife was anywhere near the utility room. There's no blood to indicate the alleged intruder threw or dropped the knife in that area, there is however a bloody outline of the knife in the carpet in the Roman room.

cami said:
Hi Kellee:

I find it odd as well. The utility room was on the opposite side of the house from the Roman room. It's in between the kitchen and the garage.

There should be some photos in the galleries at the .net site.

Here's a link to the galleries

I don't think the knife was anywhere near the utility room. There's no blood to indicate the alleged intruder threw or dropped the knife in that area, there is however a bloody outline of the knife in the carpet in the Roman room.
Darlie claims that she picked up the knife on the ground just before the utility room after the alleged intruder dropped it. Therefore we all know that she placed the knife on the counter when making or just before making the 911 call so it would not matter how the knife was placed or the direction of the knife on the counter since it did not originate there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back