Hugh Wiggins

Hugh Wiggins obviously supplied the weapons. What possible deal and why would a deal be offered to him for immunity that would surmount immunity for the drivers' in the crime readily supplied statements to the state attorney?

I understand that when he offered to talk to them they did not even have him on their radar.... I believe they were pretty sick when they discovered the extent of his involvment. I know it makes me pretty sick.
jmo

Transferring some media links for discussion:

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...vid_4639.shtml

Inside Hugh Wiggins's Interrogation

"Hugh Wiggins says he knew as early as March that there was a contract on Bud Billings's life.

As it turned out, the gun used to murder Bud and Melanie was owned by Hugh Wiggins."

"He claimed that local car dealer Cab Tice and perhaps others wanted Bud Billings dead because they were tired of paying back loans he had made them"

ETA:
Also: http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...vid_4655.shtml
Hugh helped plan the robbery. Gonz Jr. was saying Bud involved with Mexican Mafia.

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_s...vid_4646.shtml
Wiggins Interrogation Reveals More About Gonzalez's Past

"The man who gave authorities inside information about the murders of Bud and Melanie Billings says the alleged trigger man, Patrick Gonzalez, Junior, also robbed a local bank, and may have committed other crimes"

Hugh Wiggins alleges Gonz Jr. buried a body and tried to take down a coke dealer but police never confirm.

Hugh knew about the murder ahead of time.

My comments... Hugh is a real . He knew about the burglary but must have known there would be a murder also because he knew (he says) that Cab Tice had put out a contract on Bud. He supplied the guns. And he knew about other crimes that Gonzalez Jr. had allegedly committed.
Then he goes out of town so he can come back and sing on his pals and his "wife". Oh, but wait, he helps hide the guns in his classic car and stashes the rest in MS with a buddy, and throws out a communication radio on the drive back.
I sure hope that they have much more on Hugh than he told them. I sure hope everyone involved tells about what he was involved in beyond what he has admitted. I sure hope this man does not walk away from this all. What a creep. I hope everywhere he goes people remember and recognize him. :furious:

Hugh is the one that is actively helping the Feds

Who will get the dubious credit for letting him walk, ESC or the Feds?
And where will Mississippi figure into this since he took the weapons across state lines?

I don't think ESCO wants Hugh walking anywhere, IMO.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20091025...s/Hugh-Wiggins-interview-like--pulling-teeth-

Hugh Wiggins interview like 'pulling teeth'
Interview brought out solid details, but the information didn't come easy
on pg. 3

"Gonzalez said he'd been offered $20,000 to kill Byrd Billings. In addition, robbers could get "seven figures" of money from the house. (The robbers took one safe, which contained little of value, and left behind a safe that contained $164,500.)
Wiggins said Byrd Billings, a used-car dealer, was a target because he laundered money — a charge authorities have not substantiated.
"Mr. Billings, not to speak ill of the dead, as it were, was washing money for people," Wiggins said."

Daisy posted this link in the media section but something stuck out while reading the article (that will be archived after 7 days, btw) and that is Hugh Wiggins mentioning that Gonzalez Jr. was offered $20K to kill Billings. In the earlier released interview with Silvanio Gonzalez, Silvanio claimed he lent $20K to Tice. So maybe that is more than coincidence on the amount??

Just listened to all of Hugh Wiggins videos. He is one sly individual. He knows so much more. I am more convinced this was a locally organized hit. They should never have given immunity to him. All in all he gives them nothing that they all ready new or would have found out. Now i also understand that Pam has limited immunity. In the end I really believe that he will hang himself and his immunity will be withdrawn.

Just listened to all of Hugh Wiggins videos. He is one sly individual. He knows so much more. I am more convinced this was a locally organized hit. They should never have given immunity to him. All in all he gives them nothing that they all ready new or would have found out. Now i also understand that Pam has limited immunity. In the end I really believe that he will hang himself and his immunity will be withdrawn.

I agree......notice how many times he said I'll be honest with you, to tell you honestly, I'll be honest. Then he adds a new crazy comment (regarding the bucket truck and people at his house) to the list of crazy and convenient comments that have come from witnesses - "I must have been drunk".

This is the case of interest to me. You see, I knew the victims. I am amazed by the lack of police work that is visible in this case. Where in the hell are the interviews with "poor sad Ashley" or her "Not so faithful husband" Blue. Why are basic questions not being answered. Like what did Jake see? Who is getting the money? Who will replace Bud in his "other" business.
People have focused on this band of idiots. No one is focusing on the one that gave these bone heads the ideas. Surely with the limited brain power exibited, these guys didn't come up with this idea. We have two other ding bats walking the streets, but where was the "in" person?
People think Justin. Sorry, I don't think so. After all, he and all the "other" adult kids signed off their rights to the money as plans were being made to bury their parents. Yep... Ashley had the papers drawn up to take their rights to the money away while showing up on tv boo hooing.

Lookin4Justice, Do you personally know Ashley and Blue? Are you saying you suspect them of something? Surely Ashely wouldn't have wanted her mother killed. From all reports they were very close, no?

Yes, One yes. Yes.
I do not think Ashley is tied to it.
I have so many questions and I can fill in one persons name to make the puzzle fit.
An example. The child in the room. He has downs. His iq is that of a 3 or 4 year old. He was asked the name that his father called out. He was not understood by the person who did not know him. When asked to sign it, the letters did not spell anything. It started with the letter B. So let's put this in perspective. If you ask a three year old something, can you, as a stranger to the child, understand what they are saying? Not usually. Can someone that knows him understand what he is saying? Yes. If you asked a 3 year old to spell out someone's name, they may be able to give you the letter it starts with, yet jumble up other letters.
I understand that the police were concerned about who may be involved. This would explain why they would not have one of the adults involved in understanding. Why not use one of the other children who were there help with understanding Jake. What sounds like jibberish to most is clearly understood by the other kids that play with him everyday.
Now time has passed. There is no way to back track to get the answer.

Lookin4Justice - Your posts seem to indicate that you are an "insider" to the Billings murders. If that is so, you need to contact the owner of Websleuths to be "verified." You can contact Tricia Griffith via e-mail at tgrif@xmission.com.

An insider to the Billings, yes. An insider to the murders, no. Done. Now I wait to see if a stranger holds my life in their hands.....

I sent an email to the one you listed. I have not heard anything back. Not sure if I was suppose to.

I read on another thread that Tricia was gonna be out (or out of town) until tomorrow. I'm sure you'll hear from her once she's back.

I am amazed everyday that someone that has been so closely tied with this is still out walking around. You don't hear about him much anymore.

I am amazed everyday that someone that has been so closely tied with this is still out walking around. You don't hear about him much anymore.

Totally agree with you on that one, guess he cut himself a really sweet deal. He seemed to be right in the thick of things, but came out smelling like a rose, sadly to say.

Thank you lookin4justice for sharing your insights in to things, it helps to try and fit some of the pieces together and gives other avenues to sleuth.

I don't think we have heard all there is to be heard about Wiggins or any of the others involved in this. I think there is a lot more to be learned, at least I hope there is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back