Hugs for everyone when this trial starts up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an honor to be a member of WS and to be a part of this "family" that loves precious Caylee Marie Anthony so very much!

I will never be able to hear "You are my sunshine" without crying for Caylee. Hold tight sweet Caylee, let the Lord hold you in His arms while justice is done!

Far too early! We're 3 hours behind the east coast, so if the jury selection begins at 8:30am, we'd have to be up at 5:30am! And..........I read in the news thread that it may begin at 7:30am, which is 4:30am here! The only thing that will get me out of bed that early is an earthquake! :)

Leila, I feel your pain. I'm almost in the same boat. I'm in your neighboring state of AZ but we at this time of year (because we don't change our clocks here) are two hours behind east coast time. I'm usually up by 6 a.m. Should I give you a wake-up call?

God, I hope it doesn't take an earthquake to wake you. That's the last thing you need.

I was very involved since Caylee Marie stole my heart just have not posted a lot lately but I have been here everyday ,praying this little girl gets the justice she so richly deserves. I will be glued to the trial with one single wish.............Justice for Caylee...........and to see Momster face punishment for her horrendous actions against Caylee who only wanted a Mothers love..............Caylee deserved so much better then the Anthony's!

Oh my gosh, I feel the same way you guys do! I have a big heart and can be moved easily but due to the nature of my job, I have hardened a bit, in the sense that I can be very logical and clinical about these cases and usually they don't get to me except for occasional moments. But tonight is different.

All the analyzing, the studying, the watching and reading of depos, interviews, hearings, etc., it's all been for one tiny kid who has crept into all of our hearts. Wow.

Aedrys, this was one of the most beautiful posts I have read in a long time! You're bringing tears to my eyes!

1AM on the west coast - I can't sleep!!!!!!!

----------

4am. here and I cant sleep either!:seeya:

----------

4am. here and I cant sleep either!:seeya:

It's 1:35 here in southern California, and I haven't going to bed yet. I'll never make it up in time for the start of jury selection! Please everyone post all the details and I'll try to catch up. :)

It's 1:35 here in southern California, and I haven't going to bed yet. I'll never make it up in time for the start of jury selection! Please everyone post all the details and I'll try to catch up. :)

2 AM time.for.sleep. See you in a few hours.

:eek:fftobed:

I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!. :grouphug:

Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3

God bless you sweetheart. What a thoughtful thing to do!! :blowkiss:

I just want to thank all the Admins and moderators here at WS! If it weren't for this forum I am not sure what I would do..so much to wade through.

I know we have an emotional time coming up before us. I am hoping I can keep my feelings in...post where I am supposed to...not post where I am not...I find myself getting all flustered as we get closer...

I keep thinking of what could have been...Caylee would have been in K and possibly starting first grade this year. (my Alan is only a week older than she would be)

I also look at ICA and see a wasted life...what could it have been for her...anyway...

I guess we buckle in and hang on for dear life now

Thanks willen. As a Floridian, I'm glad this is finally moving forward. Justice for Caylee!

You're Welcome Everyone. I thought it would be good to have a support thread because I just know this is going to be so tough.

A place where we can laugh,chat, hug, cry,cuss? drink,eat, support & bond some more!! :great:Thanks
Hugs to all

I too have tears streaming down my face...Precious Caylee, a child I never had the pleasure of meeting, stole my heart...her big doe eyes, her smile...I was so wishing she would have been found alive...fast forward 6 months...I also knew that was Caylee's remains found at Suburban...just a gut feeling...

That last 911 call....when I heard the mother didn't alert authorities and 31 days had past, I knew why the police weren't alerted and who was responsible...That is what tied me into Caylee....

Now her time is here...Caylee's voice to be heard through those wonderful SA's, the OSCO Detectives, The CSI team who were on their hands and knees trying to gather every piece of Caylee's remains...Dr. G...who had the horrible task of examining her skeletal remains...May God Bless you all, always and forever....JMHO

:grouphug:

Justice for Caylee....Hugs to you sweet child...:hug:

Checking in before I leave for work. Just want to thank the mods. Your are doing a great job. Hugs to everyone her at WS. Stay strong..emotions will be running rampant in the next few months. Thank you guys for all your insightful post and observations. Will be checking in as often as I can throughout the day. Finally it's almost time. Caylee's your justices is coming. Peace

Morning folks! I just wanted to say what a great group of people we have and thanks to all that post!

Thank you for this thread!

Thank you Tricia for allowing your members and guest a place to gather. You are one special woman!

Thanks to all the mods who work day in and day out to insure this forum is comfortable, free of filth, and just down right awesome! I luv you all:blushing:

Although I do not look forward to all the tears, the anger and frustration of what we are all about to go through, I am very thankful that we all have one another to lean on.:grouphug:

I love Websleuths....so much I'll say it again!

I love Websleuths!

he he = and DH wondered why I stocked the kitchen to capacity. I have a feeling I'm going to be here a while with all my friends!

Not sure if any of you have a Ralphs in your area, but they are selling the large bottles of water ) 3 QT Arrowhead for .49 cents (I bought 20). Too bad they didn't have the same price on wine..but then again i want to keep my liver during this case!

Morning everybody! I stocked up too, ran errands and gave my cat a bath. Two six packs of Smirnoff Ice that I wrote "Break Glass in Case of an Emergency" on and put a hammer on the counter next to the fridge. :floorlaugh: I'll try not to post after the second one.

Justice for Caylee!

I cannot believe we are finally here at the trial! All of the angry, frustration, and sadness of the past three years is finally coming to a place (I hope) of closure. I find I am feeling more and more sad about Caylee, her short life, and her family.
I want justice for this child so very much!
I have been stress eating through the hearings, so my goal is to not gain 100 pounds thru this trial! LOL

Today Caylee Marie Anthony would be almost 6 yrs old. She should be finishing Kindergarden and looking forward to a wonderful fun filled summer. Today, after 3 yrs we all watch the beginning of Justice for Caylee. Even though I didn't know this beautiful little girl, my heart aches for her. The world will never forget this precious little girl with big brown eyes who loved to sing "You are my Sunshine".

To all of you "Thank you" for being my friend and being here to support Caylee. Bless each and everyone of you. I know Caylee is Thanking you in her own special way.

My invisible friends, I wish we could be together this morning and for the next 8 weeks or so. It feels like we've been in a black hole together for a long time. It has consumed our time, energy and emotions. Not since I had an infant of my own have I tended to something so carefully - check the threads, visit the court, stay up too late reading, get up too early to log-on, reschedule doctor appointments, reschedule social outings, mark the calendar, celebrate the doc dumps, etc. Knowing you are here has been so reassuring. Having your points of view has helped to make sense of the most bizarre behavior I have ever witnessed. Hang on - it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Thank you all for being here. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last -almost- 3 years without WS.

I think we'll need each other even more in the coming days and weeks.

xo to all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member