Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

I think they may have already settled with the family...hulk had said during one of his court appearnaces where his ex was trying to get more money that she was wasting money on laywers and such and he needed to have money to help johns family...so Im thinking he stepped up and is paying at least the medical bills for John

Hulk is on a Tampa radio show pretty regularly and they have paid for several items prior to the lawyers getting involved and everything turning ugly. He paid the bills at the trauma hospital and put the mother up in a condo with all of her bills taken care of so she could be at the hospital, flew in a couple of medical experts, and moved the adult daughter from Texas I think it was to Florida so she could help the mother. John's father got involved in the whole situation, wanted an amount of money that they didn't even have (48 million) and from there the entire situation spun out of control with the lawyers and the divorce. The Hogan's were not allowed at the hospital and no money could exchange hands. They are hoping to come to a settlement soon as the divorce case is wiping out the money and they haven't come to an agreement on the Graziano settlement yet. John's mother had a restraining order against her husband when the accident occured, they made up briefly and then split up again. The father has been arrested for trying to hire a hitman to kill the mother. Hopefully with him behind bars they will be able to come to a settlement.

Hulk's son was not under age when this happened was he? I am just trying to figure out why Hulk should pay? I figured it would be the son that should pay? I am sorry Iam just really confused of why his dad is being held responable maybe I am missing something. :(

Hulk's son was not under age when this happened was he? I am just trying to figure out why Hulk should pay? I figured it would be the son that should pay? I am sorry Iam just really confused of why his dad is being held responable maybe I am missing something. :(

I believe he was 17 at the time of the accident.

He owned the car and provided the insurance. Even if he had been 18 Hulk would still be a named person in the lawsuit. Linda Hogan is trying to get herself removed from the suit by claiming she didn't sign to allow Nick to get his license, Hulk did, therefore he should be responsible not her. Lovely sentiment from a woman that knew John for 6+ years. Money brings out the worst in so many people unfortunately.

Ok I thought he was over 18 when the accident happened. That changes what I was thinking. Because if he was over 18 I do not feel the parents should be sued at all.

He owned the car and provided the insurance. Even if he had been 18 Hulk would still be a named person in the lawsuit. Linda Hogan is trying to get herself removed from the suit by claiming she didn't sign to allow Nick to get his license, Hulk did, therefore he should be responsible not her. Lovely sentiment from a woman that knew John for 6+ years. Money brings out the worst in so many people unfortunately.
Why would he be responable if he was 18? I don't get that.. does that mean if my children get their Liceance then after they are 18 I can be sued if they get in a accident? Because I signed for them to get one when they was under 18? that does not sound right..... EVEN if I was paying their insurance it is still not right. at 18 they are adults and should take responablity for their actions. IMO

John's mother had a restraining order against her husband when the accident occured, they made up briefly and then split up again. The father has been arrested for trying to hire a hitman to kill the mother. Hopefully with him behind bars they will be able to come to a settlement. SNIPPED FOR SIZE IRH:)

I havent been following this case on WS, but I saw this a few months ago on TMZ, and when I skimmed thru your thread, I didnt see anything else exceot what Impatientredhead mentioned in her post about John's dad trying to off his ex and had a list which included Linda Hogan (not sure about 'The Hulk'. Since there is new talk about Nick, I thought you might want to see some more on what happened- Its pretty WILD :eek:

Edward Graziano, whose son John was grievously injured in a car wreck with Nick Bollea, has been charged with trying to arrange for the murder of his estranged wife.
Graziano, 53, was arrested this morning at his home in Palm Harbor, and was later led into Pinellas County Jail in chains and shackles.
The arrest came after Graziano held several meetings with an undercover detective posing as a go-between for a hit man Graziano wanted to hire to kill Debra Graziano, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.
Earlier this week, Graziano paid $1,100 in cash, wrote a personal check for $1,000 and gave a gift card for $13.06 to Westshore Pizza in order to have the crime committed, detectives said.
The investigation began in mid-December when the sheriff's office received a tip that Graziano wanted to arrange for the murder of his estranged wife, detectives said. Detectives arranged for meetings between Graziano, the tipster and an undercover agent at various places, including shopping malls, a hospital and a gas station in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties.
During the meetings, Graziano said he wanted to have Debra Graziano killed by having her involved in an automobile accident, detectives said. They said he provided her schedule so the "hit man" could arrange the murder and ensure Graziano had an alibi, detectives said.

MUCH,MUCH,MUCH more at link. http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/fe...iano-charged-murder--hire-plot/news-breaking/

BTW- I have NO idea what certain words are links to. My computer is protected like Ft Knox..lol, and the link had no problems, but I have NO CLUE why these words came up (looks like search words, but I didnt do a search). PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THEM, or do so at your own risk- I dont know what they link to, maybe nothing at all, and are prob harlmess, but I had nothing to do with them and would hate to screw up someone's puter :crazy: BTW- I tried to get rid of the underline and it wouldnt let me- Maybe one of you smart compter techies know??? :waitasec:

Why would he be responable if he was 18? I don't get that.. does that mean if my children get their Liceance then after they are 18 I can be sued if they get in a accident? Because I signed for them to get one when they was under 18? that does not sound right..... EVEN if I was paying their insurance it is still not right. at 18 they are adults and should take responablity for their actions. IMO

The way it is in NJ...... if my son lived in my home, even if he's over 18, I could be sued.

I'm confused about that too. My son was hit by a young man (he was over eighteen) that was driving his mom's car and his mom provided the insurance. When we went to court the mother wasn't there and wasn't charged; only the son.

I'm confused about that too. My son was hit by a young man (he was over eighteen) that was driving his mom's car and his mom provided the insurance. When we went to court the mother wasn't there and wasn't charged; only the son.

Only Nick was charged. Criminally he was solely responsible. Civil court is a whole different ball game. If you own a vehicle and loan it to anyone and they cause major damages you can fully expect to be sued. Especially if you have millions of dollars and the driver of your car doesn't. In another case you might win the civil suit but you will pay thru the nose to defend yourself.

I use to be a big fan of Hulk Hogan but not anymore sinse the tape was released of him and his son talking and blaming it on the victim. Nick is going on with his life and I dont think he learned a thing from his time served.I hope they sue the pants off of them. This is the real victim and sadly his life will never be the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaKxO9snIA&feature=related

John Graziano leaves hospital two years after car wreck with Nick Hogan
By Drew Harwell, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Thursday, September 10, 2009
http://www.tampabay.com/news/john-g...years-after-car-wreck-with-nick-hogan/1034797

TAMPA — John Graziano, the Iraq War veteran who suffered severe brain damage while riding in a car with wrestling star Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Bollea, is now home after two years at the James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa.
Doctors determined Graziano's condition had improved enough that he could go home, where nurses, friends and relatives will continue to provide him 24-hour care, said his mother, Debra Graziano.

Nick Hogan's Crash Victim Leaves Hospital

Posted Sep 9th 2009 1:35PM by TMZ Staff
The Iraq War veteran who suffered brain damage when Nick Hogan wrecked his car on August 26, 2007 was finally released from the hospital today.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0QfUnFS9v

Anyone see Hulk on LKL tonight. Just wondering what people thought.

Hulk Hogan’s son. A tragic crash. Murder-for-hire. The latest on Tampa Bay’s strangest saga.
Hulk Hogan’s son. A tragic crash. Murder-for-hire. The latest on Tampa Bay’s strangest saga.
A phone call lands Edward Graziano back in jail.
July 9, 2019

Debra Graziano answered her phone and heard a voice from the past.

It was her ex-husband, she told deputies. The man who went to prison for trying to arrange her murder a decade ago.

On the phone, Edward Graziano, 63, told his ex-wife he had some things he wanted to talk to her about, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Debra Graziano hung up.

“She is scared to death,” said her attorney, George Tragos.

That April 22 phone call landed Edward Graziano back in jail, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office. He was arrested June 29 on a charge of violating his probation for allegedly contacting his ex-wife.
[...]
Debra Graziano's lawyer said the April 22 phone call wasn’t the only time Edward Graziano violated the judge’s no-contact order since he got out of prison in 2017.

He sometimes tried to visit their son during therapy appointments without prior approval, Tragos said, even though he wasn’t supposed to be there when his ex-wife was.

“He just showed up and didn’t leave,” the attorney said.

Edward Graziano is being held without bail in the Pinellas County jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back