Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am married to a CSI detective who has 18 years experience (in Washington DC - he was recently seen all over the news handling the case of the woman who murdered her 4 children), so I don't know why I sat and speculated for a moment instead of just asking him. Now that I have, he said once they bring the body to the morgue it is to be refrigerated and the thaw will take place in the refrigerator (they can turn the temp down a bit but still she will be thawed in the refrigerator). That can potentially take days depending on how intact the body was and would doubt they would want to cut into the body until it was thawed.

Nobody has said officially that is isn't Stacey and I am going to continue to hold hope that it isn't another victim of foul play.

If it were Stacey, they would need to place Drew in south Chicago (the baddest part of town).

So is it official or not official that this is Stacy or not? Who is the official that states that it is not? http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/b...ND_WEB.article
progress.gif

If it were Stacey, they would need to place Drew in south Chicago (the baddest part of town).

With Drew being a 29 year tenor for a cop, that's what their exposed to in society, the lowest, most troubled elements, so I have no problem with believing he is comfortable in these areas.

KL:

Obviously you have never seen me thaw out a turkey before! LOL

I'm cancelling my plans to come over for Thanksgiving in advance. Yes, I cleaned. Started on my Beau's room, he's took apart everything that has parts in our home, so I'm sitting here cooling off my temperature before I blow the roof off.

I want this to be Stacy, because I believe she isn't with us any longer, and I want her brought home and placed honorably in her earthly home. Also so we can all know Drew is a liar, and he can be arrested soon thereafter.

Thanks Pan, I'm seriously getting a headache about the blue barrell, is there or not one found by the body? How hard can this be, just makes me think the reporting is all off here peiod, so I can still believe it's Stacy, I can't trust anything yet.

That's in Lyons, Illinois where the body was said to have been found.
Yes?????
Take a look at the map. Not a bad part of town, by canal.

http://maps.google.com/

I was doing "Bad, bad Leroy Brown".

~~Well, the south side of Chicago is the baddest part of town. If you go down there ... ~~

Bodies being found in that section of town are not uncommon. Moreover, it would not logically be a place where a person with twenty-nine years of LE experience would go to dump a body on top of the ground.

With Drew being a 29 year tenor for a cop, that's what their exposed to in society, the lowest, most troubled elements, so I have no problem with believing he is comfortable in these areas.

SNIP

Drew's experience would provide him with knowledge in "how to dispose of a body" that certainly would be better than dumping it on top of the ground.

I was doing "Bad, bad Leroy Brown".

~~Well, the south side of Chicago is the baddest part of town. If you go down there ... ~~

Bodies being found in that section of town are not uncommon. Moreover, it would not logically be a place where a person with twenty-nine years of LE experience would go to dump a body on top of the ground.

However that isn't considered the South side.
Been there many, many times.
Where I grew up there's a lot of killings, stabbings and that's Albany Park.

Being that the body was on top of the ground, as you say, most probably isn't drewboy....

However that isn't considered the South side.

SNIP

Being that the body was on top of the ground, as you say, most probably isn't drewboy....

I cannot tell you what the truth may be. I tell you the tale as twas told to me.

(love that old saw)

Sedona:

Just went to Gretawire: I don't see where it's said the remains are not Stacy's?????

KL:

For you I'll bake a ham and forget the turkey! :)

:blowkiss:
I cannot tell you what the truth may be. I tell you the tale as twas told to me.

(love that old saw)

Should of said wasn't his doing, not isn't.....
btw what state are you from?

Drew's experience would provide him with knowledge in "how to dispose of a body" that certainly would be better than dumping it on top of the ground.
Not if he wanted to make it look like an unexpierenced killer did it.

enough with the kissey poo to Wudge........... LOL

stomping............Sedona:::::: Link to where it's said remains are NOT Stacy's please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel