Humpin Hash House Harriers

No. They stop along the running route to drink and then the party continues after.

I'm sure they are all different. The one that ran thru my neighborhood about a year ago walked/ran then had to find the guy at the end with a cooler full of beer.

Is this a serious running club? I am just curious. I get the Harriers, but what does the humpin hash refer to?

Is this a serious running club? I am just curious. I get the Harriers, but what does the humpin hash refer to?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers[/ame]

Interesting, the children of members are called "horrors"

I'm sure they are all different. The one that ran thru my neighborhood about a year ago walked/ran then had to find the guy at the end with a cooler full of beer.

I imagine it depends on where the run is being held. It might be difficult to find a place to stop and drink beer in the middle of a neighborhood.

I just don't get this. How much running can you actually do when you're drinking? This just would not work for me!

My understanding is that the leader maps out a jogging route. The members follow the route, and at a few stops along the route other members set up a rest station, with beer and water. The real drinking takes place at the party after the jog. The parties are held at either a member's house or a park/campground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back