Hypnosis transcription

The back door was staged. That's the only answer. But it wasn't staged by an imaginary perp who broke into it; it was staged by people who wanted everyone to believe a perp broke into it.

"It was lock bumped" Ron Cummings
"They used a crow bar" Ron Cummings
"I walked to the back door and it was wide open and I noticed the screen door was propped open with a brick." Ron Cummings

"Is the back door open?" 911 Operator
"I don't know, let me check." Misty Croslin

"The door swings closed by itself" Marlana Schiavo, NG producer

I could go on. All this is to state that in no way was Misty under hypnosis. She was under orders to stick to the party line, no matter what.

lil momma..I think the back door was actually on the side of the house, IRRC. Wasn't it located on the opposite side of the house after you turned from Monroe?

Hard to fathom that rc stated they may have used a crowbar??!!! Yet, I heard it with my own ears.

Misty also stated that Jr. was "freaking out"...when she was "freaking out"..

On another note: Misty states at first that Haleigh was wearing PJ's. Then she tells us that Haleigh does not like any clothes on her for sleeping. I am curious as to why she didn't stick with the Pj's.

GGMA tells us the children were bathed and misty says Haleigh was wearing the same shirt she wore to school. misty distances herself from the bathing or that bathroom in the bedroom. I get the impression she has done so for a very good reason. For her to change her mind from pj's to the pink shirt and underwear is odd and must have been for a good reason. That pink shirt is critical to this case, I assume.

(Me in Red)

ITA SoSueMe!

The other thing i find odd is that HOW was the abductor able to open the door if there were piles of laundry blocking it? The door opens in, and the abductor would had to really push that door to jam the clothes under it to make it stay open. Where were the clothes in reference to the door, prior to it being opened. He/she wouldn't have been able to move the clothes first and then open the door,b/c the door doesn't open out.

Excellent point about the clothes getting jammed under the door if someone had used that door to enter the MH lil momma. LE would certainly have seen & noticed that. (similar to how LE determines if an intruder entered through a window or it was staged from inside...) Your mention of the pile of clothes in front of the door prompts an additional thought; IF (for argument's sake) an intruder came in through the back door, they would have, more than likely, stepped on some clothes. That would certainly leave some dirt behind from the bottom of an intruder's shoes. Perhaps even an outline of a footprint, or part of one - but there would difinately be some evidence proving or disproving to LE that an intruder came in through that door.

which brings me to, IF there were clothes on the floor, then why weren't those close thrown in the dryer with all the other dirty clothes?

I wish we knew what the scene looked like when LE arrived, IF that back door was actually wide open. something else just dawned on me, doesn't that back door face the street? Why did't Ron notice it being "WIDE" open when he drove up? He can't claim it was dark, b/c his headlights of his vehicle would have shined on it, and i am sure it would have been noticed....JMO

There was a news conference early on whereby Sheriff Hardy spoke and when that question by a reporter, he (SH) said that the back door was ajar approximately 6 inches. As I, and many others have repeatedly stated, No Way, NO How could Misty have seen that back door ajar 6 inches from the kitchen area. She would have to have walked at least to the doorway that leads to the back foyer area itself, where the washer/dryer are located (@ the distance of the refrigerator). In order to have seen/noticed the back door ajar 6 inches, the light in the laundry/foyer area itself would have had to have been turned on, but it wasn't - only the kitchen light was on and that would not have illuminated that area adequately enough to see the back door ajar 6 inches - IMO. Sorry I don't have the link handy at the moment - I'm at school in between classes but I'll look when I get the chance. :innocent:

(Me in Red)

There was a news conference early on whereby Sheriff Hardy spoke and when that question by a reporter, he (SH) said that the back door was ajar approximately 6 inches. As I, and many others have repeatedly stated, No Way, NO How could Misty have seen that back door ajar 6 inches from the kitchen area. She would have to have walked at least to the doorway that leads to the back foyer area itself, where the washer/dryer are located (@ the distance of the refrigerator). In order to have seen/noticed the back door ajar 6 inches, the light in the laundry/foyer area itself would have had to have been turned on, but it wasn't - only the kitchen light was on and that would not have illuminated that area adequately enough to see the back door ajar 6 inches - IMO. Sorry I don't have the link handy at the moment - I'm at school in between classes but I'll look when I get the chance. :innocent:

NMS: I do recall that being discussed, and i totally agree with you about the door and it being ajar, no way no how. I want to go back and check out the pics of the walk through again, b/c i think it was discussed i am not sure, but i am wondering how Misty got glaring light in her eyes from the kitchen, I need to look at the layout pic again, BRB to finish this post :)

I am a practicing registered, certified hypnotherapist.
Flaw number one - First sentence. Misty repeats the question back.
When under hypnosis you do not do or say anything you would not do or say if not under. She does have control over her answers even if she is under.

In my opinion she is not under. She is acting. When you ask the same question back, it is because your conscious mind wants time to think up an answer.

If she was under hypnosis, the answers would have flowed UNLESS she could not hear properly. Then, she would say "what" or "I don't understand".

She is quite the actress.

ITA SoSueMe!

The other thing i find odd is that HOW was the abductor able to open the door if there were piles of laundry blocking it? The door opens in, and the abductor would had to really push that door to jam the clothes under it to make it stay open. Where were the clothes in reference to the door, prior to it being opened. He/she wouldn't have been able to move the clothes first and then open the door,b/c the door doesn't open out.

which brings me to, IF there were clothes on the floor, then why weren't those close thrown in the dryer with all the other dirty clothes?

I wish we knew what the scene looked like when LE arrived, IF that back door was actually wide open. something else just dawned on me, doesn't that back door face the street? Why did't Ron notice it being "WIDE" open when he drove up? He can't claim it was dark, b/c his headlights of his vehicle would have shined on it, and i am sure it would have been noticed....JMO

I love that!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Misty also stated that Jr. was "freaking out"...when she was "freaking out"..

On another note: Misty states at first that Haleigh was wearing PJ's. Then she tells us that Haleigh does not like any clothes on her for sleeping. I am curious as to why she didn't stick with the Pj's.

GGMA tells us the children were bathed and misty says Haleigh was wearing the same shirt she wore to school. misty distances herself from the bathing or that bathroom in the bedroom. I get the impression she has done so for a very good reason. For her to change her mind from pj's to the pink shirt and underwear is odd and must have been for a good reason. That pink shirt is critical to this case, I assume.

I think lying about the pj's and shirt means the shirt is somewhere on Haleigh where it might be found. Makes me think a grave.

I think lying about the pj's and shirt means the shirt is somewhere on Haleigh where it might be found. Makes me think a grave.

While I respect that, I feel she is unclothed as to prevent any signs of her at all, and thats why the pink shirt so magicly appeared.

Here's the link to the Misty hypnosis session:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Thanks for the link TO1. That guy was good, but I have to agree, she wasn't under, at least not the whole time.

Things I found interesting -

Misty couldn't turn her cell phone off. Hypno guy kept saying "yeah, I just did that."

Then someone off-camera says, "About how long will this take?" Was that Mark NeJames?!

Misty says later something about then we come here to Welaka [to get Haleigh's school outfit],
"We drove all the way here to Welaka." <<<

Was Mark NeJames in Welaka when they did this?

Are we sure he is no longer representing Teresa?

At the 35 minute mark, you can hear the scratching of a pen or pencil on paper. Then the hypno guy breaks her silence and asks a couple more questions. At that point, Misty screws up her timeline AND she realizes that the times don't werk.

That's what it seemed like to me, anyway.

Thanks for the link TO1. That guy was good, but I have to agree, she wasn't under, at least not the whole time.

Things I found interesting -

Misty couldn't turn her cell phone off. Hypno guy kept saying "yeah, I just did that."

Then someone off-camera says, "About how long will this take?" Was that Mark NeJames?!

Misty says later something about then we come here to Welaka [to get Haleigh's school outfit],
"We drove all the way here to Welaka." <<<

Was Mark NeJames in Welaka when they did this?

Are we sure he is no longer representing Teresa?

At the 35 minute mark, you can hear the scratching of a pen or pencil on paper. Then the hypno guy breaks her silence and asks a couple more questions. At that point, Misty screws up her timeline AND she realizes that the times don't werk.

That's what it seemed like to me, anyway.

Listening now....Sounded like Tim M to me who said "how long will this take"....jmo

I have listened to this about 8 times now and it makes such a difference to re-listen after incidents happen, more things stick out as we learn more. Connections are made.

Listening now....Sounded like Tim M to me who said "how long will this take"....jmo

I have listened to this about 8 times now and it makes such a difference to re-listen after incidents happen, more things stick out as we learn more. Connections are made.

Could be, but I didn't hear that Texas twang in his voice. That voice sounded "foreign" to me. [a.k.a. not southern.]

Hmmm, LF. I never noticed a Texas twang in TM's voice. NeJame doesn't have twang at all, did you think it was him? I don't know you got me.

I am a practicing registered, certified hypnotherapist.
Flaw number one - First sentence. Misty repeats the question back.
When under hypnosis you do not do or say anything you would not do or say if not under. She does have control over her answers even if she is under.

In my opinion she is not under. She is acting. When you ask the same question back, it is because your conscious mind wants time to think up an answer.

If she was under hypnosis, the answers would have flowed UNLESS she could not hear properly. Then, she would say "what" or "I don't understand".

She is quite the actress.
Which is why I found it amusing when she leaned forward and said, "Huh?". The examiner had not lowered the volume of his voice and there were no extraneous noises in the room. Her reaction was clearly evasive.

Nice post, btw. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Hmmm, LF. I never noticed a Texas twang in TM's voice. NeJame doesn't have twang at all, did you think it was him? I don't know you got me.

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch?! Yes, I hear an accent or twang in his voice.

Mark NeJames kind of sounds northern to me, or at least non-southern.

I don't think Misty was under at all. What I do find interesting, while Misty was going through these tests, isn't this when RC told Tim Miller that he didn't think Misty was home that night? That the bed was made and she never went to bed? Had he ever said that prior to these tests? Gee, I wonder why he would say that at this particular time? Was he afraid Misty might reveal this in a hypnotic state?

Something I've noticed about Misty and her interviews, LVA and hypnosis sessions is that she uses the phrase, "I would never HURT that little girl." Watch for it. I just wonder how Misty is so sure that Haleigh was HURT?

It begins early in the case when she slips and says, "I didn't do anything to....with that little girl."

She was not under and not cooperating.
Misty called Haleigh "that little girl" she is distancing herself from Haleigh.
Misty said she didn't do anything "with" her (could means she didn't hide the body). Misty is lying to herself. She has convinced herself that she did not do anything with that little girl and all that means is she could have hurt her - agree with SoSueMe she could have done something "to" that little girl but not "with" and those are two very different statements in Misty's head.

She was not under and not cooperating.
Misty called Haleigh "that little girl" she is distancing herself from Haleigh.
Misty said she didn't do anything "with" her (could means she didn't hide the body). Misty is lying to herself. She has convinced herself that she did not do anything with that little girl and all that means is she could have hurt her - agree with SoSueMe she could have done something "to" that little girl but not "with" and those are two very different statements in Misty's head.

Very perceptive analysis of what she said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back