I-71, I-75 Highway Serial Killings, OH/IN/MI

http://www.unsolved.com/ajaxfiles/mur_prostitute_serial_killer.htm

Anna Marie’s head had been bashed in and she was brutally beaten. An autopsy revealed that she had been killed within 48 hours of her disappearance. Disturbingly, the condition of her body clearly indicated that the killer had kept it refrigerated for nearly a month. Michael Berens.

There's a clue in there somewhere. I just can't put my finger on it. I can't figure out how he would be able to keep her in the trailer for so long without her being discovered. My honey drives truck for a big company and the shipper or reciever always unload and load the trailor. Sometimes, the companies use independant lumpers that you pay a fee to, in those cases you could choose to do it yourself. Sometimes the shippers want a seal on the trailor only to be broken by the reciever. Often they switch trailors.

When I asked my guy how could somebody get away with that he suggested that maybe he was a independant owner/operator with a local dedicated route who always went to the same places where he did his own "lumping".

Just thinking out loud I guess.
Justiceforever I have a theory with my knowledge of the freight broker industry. Could you ask your guy what he thinks about the broker freight industry, brokers refer to these as lanes. A freight broker is an intermediary between a shipper who has goods to transport and a carrier who has capacity to move that freight. There are a number of these lanes which run from like you said, pickup load to drop of load. If someone was so inclined they could look up some of these routes and match them to longhaul trucking lanes. Follow me here, if you could match these LANES with where the bodies are being dumped along the interstates you could match these to companies who use these lanes to run their products or goods. The truckers themselves are very habitual just like serial killers, so they stick to routes or LANES they are familiar with. My point is, if you looked these lanes up and matched them to the interstate routes which have been used to drop their victims you could essentially track this killer or killers. Remember, there are a set amount of lanes in this country, (certain number). Just a theory, but I have spoke to a friend of mine who is one of these brokers and this theory of mine is anything but a stretch. I am currently waiting to hear back from Michael Harrigan of the FBI in regards to my trucking lane theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back