I-80 NV/CA/UT, possible Serial Killer

I always thought the logo looked more like the letter "K" than anything, but could never find a match. The "Knight" logo looks perfect, and in the right corner too, but the rest of the truck doesn't match. I also thought "Circle K" might be it, but not so.

Here's what I did find, and it does seem very, very close in my opinion. Would love to hear if anyone else would like to comment. The image below is a screenshot I made from a video from this link:

View attachment 195922 View attachment 195923

Yes I think it’s that same company all the logos align. Scroll back and you will see I posted the Same video back in Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths,
richarddrumm !!

Deleted for some reason my post doubled.

Last edited:
yes i very much think he was not in the car when he dissapeared and car was not drivin by the killer only patrick drove that car. no one tried to hide his car or nothing i wonder if the killer even knew if the car was there or if the killer is so smart he just didnt go back to the car to leave evidence foot prints tire marks or sumthing like that .....just as im typing this i got the officers name i think its officer dave bowls dave laws ???? the ewu crew say when they pulled up the officer was off the highway a little down by an old muddy creek bed and was pulling a tee shirt out of the mud so he can take it too his patrol car and check it for evidence ???????? since when did highway patrol officers just pull off highway alll random to look for so called evidence of a possible crime????? what makes him think that he can go out by him self and disturb things he would discribe him self as potencal evidence

Richard by any chance do you happen to have a link to the video you saw. It’s really interesting focusing on the trucker all these years when it could if been the cop. . Makes me wonder how many more people have gone missing and Where is he getting rid of all this so called evidence?!

I am wondering if someone found Lucky and saved him and just never knew he was missing but assumed he was a dump? I also wonder if he was hit by a car? I wonder if he had a collar with tags and info. Were there any signs of Patrick and Lucky posted anywhere at the truck stops or towns or even at vets in that stretch ?

there are just so many questions. But really how many flyers and signs were handed out? I mean it was my dad that went missing W his dog I would be out there myself posting signs. Signs is the way to reach people. Not everyone had computer access back then.

Last edited:
this is the video i saw about him

Thank you for posting the video. I thought it was interesting they found a rib cage of bones that looked like dog rib cage and then they found a jaw . Could that have been Lucky? I thought it was also interesting at one point quickly they find a shot gun shell?

Attachments

• 87605B6C-E56D-45A5-B58E-EEEF7C0B42B2.png
    87605B6C-E56D-45A5-B58E-EEEF7C0B42B2.png
    508.7 KB · Views: 10
  • B70E0540-2193-47A5-993B-4F52577D30F8.png
    B70E0540-2193-47A5-993B-4F52577D30F8.png
    494.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 222A4C1F-F95A-48D2-ACCC-F5EE45519A29.png
    222A4C1F-F95A-48D2-ACCC-F5EE45519A29.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 9
sorry been a while sine i could get on here any new clues yet guys i was denied access to the police employe files so im at a stop i need to find that original cop who had talked to him last because technicaly speaking he was the last person to see him alive

Best of Luck ! Does family have a copy of police report ?
I think about them every time we run on I80 there's a lot of nothing out there. Mines run busses for workers out of Carlin and Elko . See them in the early morning, nothing out there to speak of.
Always keep Patrick and Lucky in my prayers. MOO

I guess the only reason that I may not think it's miners in that area is because miners usually have pairs people don't go mining by themselves it's not a good idea very dangerous so most don't go by themselves then if you had a mine or if you worked for a mine they wouldn't let you go by yourself for sure and there's usually the security

This case has affected me since the first time I heard about it. Who on earth would hurt an old man and his dog? And the fact that their bodies, along with Judith Casita's, have never been found makes me more suspicious that there could possibly be a rogue cop out there. He has the ability to make people pull over, and he can easily get them into his squad car. Drive off, kill them and dispose of them in a mine shaft that he is familiar with. Since the bullets can be traced back to him, he must make the bodies disappear. Most 'serial killers' don't go to great lengths to hide bodies. There are absolutely bad cops in this world, and in that vast, desolate area, I bet they are not in their right mind. I think the cop who pulled him over that night might have seen the cash in his wallet and followed him. It is not that farfetched. I just hope they investigated the cop thoroughly. OR, second scenario could be that he was letting Lucky out at a previous rest stop, some local meth head was waiting for an unsuspecting victim, robbed the old man and had an accomplice pick him up at that rest stop after disposing of the bodies.

I am wondering if someone found Lucky and saved him and just never knew he was missing but assumed he was a dump? I also wonder if he was hit by a car? I wonder if he had a collar with tags and info. Were there any signs of Patrick and Lucky posted anywhere at the truck stops or towns or even at vets in that stretch ?

there are just so many questions. But really how many flyers and signs were handed out? I mean it was my dad that went missing W his dog I would be out there myself posting signs. Signs is the way to reach people. Not everyone had computer access back then.

I know if it were me, and I was driving and saw a dog out in the middle of nowhere, I would take it with me. And since it was so desolate in that area, I would just keep driving home with it and assume it was dumped. Probably do an internet search for the lost dog, and never even think it was connected to a missing person. And I would love it for the rest of its life. I hope that is what became of Lucky.

So sad that Patrick and Lucky seemed to have vanished, do you all think robbery was the motive ?
It's always bothered me, shouldn't been traveling alone !!

So sad that Patrick and Lucky seemed to have vanished, do you all think robbery was the motive ?
It's always bothered me, shouldn't been traveling alone !!

What other reason is there? I can't imagine a sexual predator, or thrill killing an old man and his loyal dog....But what baffles me is the fact that someone on the Facebook page commented that his wallet was found with money inside. I cannot confirm if that is true, I wish someone could comment on that. And also that there were no dog prints around the car when found. I wish I knew all the facts of this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back