I am bothered by this

No offense....but I have to just say that, while you make a valid point....The Anthony's privacy is at the bottom of my concerns. Finding Caylee is #1.

The flood lights are invasive.... I'd be livid if that was my neighborhood!

I hear ya...I'm not concerned whatsoever about how fluffy the pillow GA or CA lay their heads down on tonight. Seriously. Like I said in the OP I have my (deep) suspicious regarding not only their behavior but their possible involvement.

It still just doesn't sit right with me that anyone can decide to set up a web cam pointed at someones home and broadcast it for all the world to see. The flood lights just really put a fine point on it for me.

I really would love to hear from some legal experts regarding the legality of such a situation.

Maybe I'm used to living out in the country on a big spread of land at the end of a dirt road with a big gate baring access to my home. But then I think again and put myself in another's shoes and come to the conclusion that it is just plain wrong.

It is all good...

Soon we will have 24/7 access to view anywhere real time.

It is for everyones best interest to be viewed and watched 24 7

As far as you know as you read this someone may be watching you.

It is all good,
:)

lol ... oh, you must mean ME in a passive aggressive way ... I have every right to watch the cam as you have NOT to watch the cam ... I don't for one second believe the Anthony's are completely innocent in all this ... IMHO they know more ... as I've written in the cam threads, if the pressure of the media (webcams, whatever) is what it takes to finally get somebody talking, then so be it.

snipped for space

Cheers!

:clap::clap::clap:

Wow! I'm sorry if I upset you.

I don't do PA. I'm here to discuss this case. I don't know you and truly did not have any particular poster in mind when I made my post. I was posting about the cameras not a fellow poster.

Goodnight all...going to bed scratching my head trying to figure this deal out.

lol ... oh, you must mean ME in a passive aggressive way ... I have every right to watch the cam as you have NOT to watch the cam ... I don't for one second believe the Anthony's are completely innocent in all this ... IMHO they know more ... as I've written in the cam threads, if the pressure of the media (webcams, whatever) is what it takes to finally get somebody talking, then so be it.

As far as the lights go, there were alot more lights last night and it was nowhere near as bright as it is right now. As well as the screen is stuck on the same image, it gives the appearance that as I type that's how it looks. Drive by there & chances are it's pitch black.

Regarding the neighbors, I'm sure they are no more thrilled with all the caution streamers that GPA has all over the place either ... let's not forget blocking the sidewalk and public domain between the curb & his property.

"oh but it's the media's fault" ... whatever, media's not been on their lawn since the "no trespassing" signs ... it was the rogue protesters that got the streamers up. And if it weren't for the media, Caylee's story wouldn't be getting the attention it has. Last night was the first time in a very long time that I've even seen Caylee's story on the news here in Cali.

If Casey had her way, she would've tried to sweep it under the rug, out of sight out of mind, and the grandparents would've continued coddling her.

If the webcam is one way to keep Caylee's story/search going, then so be it.

We're all guilty of "rubbernecking internet style" every link we click, every myspace page we search out, every photo oggled of Casey, and every webcast on the web.

So, let's just agree to disagree ...

Cheers!

it is all good...

Soon we will have 24/7 access to view anywhere real time.

It is for everyones best interest to be viewed and watched 24 7

as far as you know as you read this someone may be watching you.

It is all good,
:)

ps lol

You know...as a grandparent...nothing would make me more determined to help them find Caylee and for THEM..Cindy and George...if they had not lied about the circumstances. THEY both did. I want to find their grandchild, but I have been misled from the time Cindy stated she went missing on the 8th or 9th of June.

We soon found at the Bond Hearing she lied. There have been numerous lies about what happened to Caylee Anthony. WHERE IS CAYLEE? WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON SEEN WITH CAYLEE? We have the answer to one of those questions: Cindy was the LAST known person to be seen with Caylee alive at the nursing center on June 15th.

How do you justify that? George hasn't given anyone a reason to believe the truth from there on out. We know that Caylee did not stay in that room until George supposedly saw them leave. This child should have been eating breakfast, watching cartoons, and living life as she did everyday...then leaving with Casey...but..we are not hearing it. WHY?

Why aren't they giving us what happened in those hours?! If it were me...I would be screaming about every second of every day that my grandchild went missing. WHY aren't they?!

Don't click on the webcam. It's the only power we have.

You know...as a grandparent...nothing would make me more determined to help them find Caylee and for THEM..Cindy and George...if they had not lied about the circumstances. THEY both did. I want to find their grandchild, but I have been misled from the time Cindy stated she went missing on the 8th or 9th of June.

We soon found at the Bond Hearing she lied. There have been numerous lies about what happened to Caylee Anthony. WHERE IS CAYLEE? WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON SEEN WITH CAYLEE? We have the answer to one of those questions: Cindy was the LAST known person to be seen with Caylee alive at the nursing center on June 15th.

How do you justify that? George hasn't given any reason to believe the truth from there on out. We know that Caylee did not stay in that room until George supposedly saw them leave. This child should have been eating breakfast, watching cartoons. living life as she did everyday...then leaving with Casey...but..we are not hearing it.

There are lots of things we're not hearing but that doesn't mean they didn't happen. George was asked when was the last time he saw Caylee and that's the question he answered. I can't help but think that if he'd gone into further detail and listed what she ate for breakfast or what cartoons she watched on TV that morning, people would accuse him of going into too much detail, and therefore lying.

I agree 100%. I don't understand how the A's have not gone over there and destroyed that webcam, they have to know its there. If it were me, that thing would have been gone the second it was put up, I dont care if i was charged with destroying property or something stupid like that.

There are lots of things we're not hearing but that doesn't mean they didn't happen. George was asked when was the last time he saw Caylee and that's the question he answered. I can't help but think that if he'd gone into further detail and listed what she ate for breakfast or what cartoons she watched on TV that morning, people would accuse him of going into too much detail, and therefore lying.
You are saying that if George provided too much detail he could be charged with murder of Caylee?! What person would not tell everything that happened, in every detail...to get back their grandchild?! What you are saying is absurd. Grandparents LOVE their children, but they LOVE their grandchildren and the focus is our grands. I think we can overtake the defense in this case. Let us testify as to what MOST of America would testify to at least. We would want to know exactly what happened to our grandchild...even if it was at the hands of our child.

You are saying that if George provided too much detail he could be charged with murder of Caylee?! What person would not tell everything that happened, in every detail...to get back their grandchild?! What you are saying is absurd. Grandparents LOVE their children, but they LOVE their grandchildren and the focus is our grands. I think we can overtake the defense in this case. Let us testify as to what MOST of America would testify to at least.

I didn't say that George would be accused of murder if he gave too much detail, where do you get that?

You are saying that if George provided too much detail he could be charged with murder of Caylee?! What person would not tell everything that happened, in every detail...to get back their grandchild?! What you are saying is absurd. Grandparents LOVE their children, but they LOVE their grandchildren and the focus is our grands. I think we can overtake the defense in this case. Let us testify as to what MOST of America would testify to at least.
I totally agree with what you say. I have posted as such in rebutt to George being accused on this board of being a liar on many occasions because he provides so much detail about what Caylee and casey were wearing the last time he saw them. To my amazement, he has been criticized repeatedly for giving good detail, as it is an indicator to some that he is making it all up.

I totally agree with what you say. I have posted as such in rebutt to George being accused on this board of being a liar on many occasions because he provides so much detail about what Caylee and casey were wearing the last time he saw them. To my amazement, he has been criticized repeatedly for giving good detail, as it is an indicator to some that he is making it all up.

Poor George, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Can I say damned here?

I didn't say that George would be accused of murder if he gave too much detail, where do you get that?
I can't help but think that if he'd gone into further detail and listed what she ate for breakfast or what cartoons she watched on TV that morning, people would accuse him of going into too much detail, and therefore lying.
No, you didn't accuse him of murder and neither did I. This is what you said tho.

I can't help but think that if he'd gone into further detail and listed what she ate for breakfast or what cartoons she watched on TV that morning, people would accuse him of going into too much detail, and therefore lying. No, you didn't accuse him of murder and neither did I. This is what you said tho.
Yes, that is what I said. I'm sorry but I'm totally missing your point.

I have not once, and will not once, click on the dammm webcam. Way too invasive.

I agree 100%. I don't understand how the A's have not gone over there and destroyed that webcam, they have to know its there. If it were me, that thing would have been gone the second it was put up, I dont care if i was charged with destroying property or something stupid like that.
amen i wouldve torn it right down .. and smashed it with my hammer :)

Here's my issue. I find it really unnerving that by the click of a link the world can view their home in near real time. For goodness sakes, it is lit up by flood lights for your optimal night time viewing. This just seems so invasive to me.

You're absolutely right. It is invasive. And it is all done for one reason: RATINGS! The media wants to make a big deal about it because that is what they're best at doing.

The lights: That frame has been like that since yesterday evening. IMO, the lights were used when the local media did their evening news. The cam is not active at this time.

The media at George & Cindy's - IMO, when Caylee was reported missing, they would have been advised to use a spokesperson when communicating with the media. They opted to make their own statements. They could have easily said "no comment" or "please help find Caylee", but instead talked about kidnappers being watched, Caylee called the g-gma, the smell was from rotten pizza, the dogs hit on George's sweat, the neighbor stole the gas cans - Casey stole the gas cans......

IMO, it is their statements and behavior that brought the media to their front door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back