I am writing a book about Lisa and have questions

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I am in the process of writing a book about baby Lisa and would love to know if there is anyone here from the Kansas City area who is still involved with this case? I was very involved back in the first couple of years and now have to re-familiarize myself with the details.

I am very surprised that this case has not been solved as I feel it is a very solvable case. I also feel that a book about Lisa would bring renewed interest in the case.

Please either send me a message here and I will give you my email as I'm not sure I can post a personal email here.

I appreciate very much any new information in this case from a personal standpoint and even would like to hear rumors. Of course, would love to hear from any family members, or personal friends of Deborah and Jeremy.

The book will be a factual account of the case.

Not that this really has anything to do with Lisa Irwin. I just found it interesting that Debbie and Sean Bradley finally got a divorce.

Proposed Order Filed
Judment and Decree of Dissolution of Marriage; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: CLINE IRVIN BOONE
On Behalf Of: SEAN M BRADLEY

06/04/2018 Judgment Name Change
Respondent's maiden name of Deborah Lee Netz is hereby restored to her
Judgment on Dissolution
Uncontested
Parenting Plan Filed
Filing:
STIPULATION AND MARITAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

So Sean Bradley and Deborah finally got a divorce and her name is returned to Deborah Netz! I now wonder if her and Jeremey will get married?

Posted from this thread.

Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

1f923.png

Mom's ex, IIRC.

Military? IIRC, the 2 other children share that surname?

(IIRC, they were posted to a base where an infant's remains were found in a box in a closet.)

jmho ymmv lrr

Mom's ex, IIRC.

Military? IIRC, the 2 other children share that surname?

(IIRC, they were posted to a base where an infant's remains were found in a box in a closet.)

jmho ymmv lrr

<modsnip>

Your post brought to mind a 'kidnapped' daughter in MO or IL, the mother was arrested after the second daughter was also kidnapped. They had at least one healthy son that was not 'kidnapped'

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500