I found a handwriting match to the RN

Do you think Zodiac's handwriting resembles the RN?

• Total voters
:bump: For those who might want to see what an attorney connected to the Ramsey team really thinks about the validity of handwriting analysis, look at pages 200-201 in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.

Seems Mr. Tigar has no problem thinking the testimony of experts is a bunch of hooey if it stands to incriminate one of his own. So, couldn't a prosecutor use this back against the RST if they tried to show their client, JR, was excluded from being the note writer?

Such as: Sorry, Mr. Expert hired by JR, your so-called methods of deciding JR should be excluded just wouldn't be 'verifiable' in court, according to a previous determination in another case by Federal Judge Richard Matsch! :giggle:

The Zodiac has never been known to either sexually assault a person, nor enter into their house, I think it's very unlikely the Zodiac killer wrote this letter

The thing about zodiac though is he changed his M.O., well sort of. He changed his methods though, he even changed his targets at times. He changed the way he killed people. He seemed to like new things, I don't think it is completely out of the realm of possibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back