I want to wish you..(off topic)

Foster Father Charged In 3-Year-Old's Death..... Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!!!

Since I personally know many of the LE involved, I was able to learn that the gag order was put into place, because my small hick town has learned from other high profile cases. They do not want anything to hinder justice for this child.

Mark Johnson, 49 has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder. He ran to another Parish like the child killing coward that he is (Pig, I believe can be said here.)

Faith died from blunt trauma to her head, she had two perforations to her bowls, and numerous bruises on her body. LE assured me its open and shut. Theres enough proof and witnesses to ensure he doesnt walk free. Oh, and his first night in jail, was nothing nice..

Dont you just love when they get it right! Heres hoping that one day soon our baby here, gets her justice!!! We're praying Jonbenet, we are all hoping and praying....

Agatha, I'm so glad your town had nice accommadations for him! We can only hope the state's is even better till it's time for him to say nite-nite!

Three years old....can you imagine how that baby suffered? If only the punishment was allowed to mirror the crime. Wonder how this piece of &*$%# would like his bowels perforated before being bashed on the head with enough force to kill him. Well- maybe he'll get his bowels perforated in prison- if you get my drift.

Three years old....can you imagine how that baby suffered? If only the punishment was allowed to mirror the crime. Wonder how this piece of &*$%# would like his bowels perforated before being bashed on the head with enough force to kill him. Well- maybe he'll get his bowels perforated in prison- if you get my drift.

There are times that I long for the barbaric days of our ancestors and the punishments that they doled out. This Pig should get the old William Wallace, if you know what I mean.

But the best we can hope for are the Shawshank Sistas and if he survives them than lethal injection.

Happy Mothers day to all websleuths moms!!!!

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
-- Agatha Christie

Happy mothers day Patsy!!!!

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver

You know, Agatha, I was going to do something really mean-spirited, but my mother, RIP, would turn in her grave if I did.

You're a good man Dave and a better son. I envy you a good mother that you can still give respect too. My mother was not and still is not worthy of any such consideration. Perhaps thats why I felt no shame in the quote I left for PR. Okay, maybe I do feel a little.. Dang it Dave, you took the fun out of it...LOL

Mothers "mother" in different ways. Some good, some bad, some indifferent. Every child should feel a mother's love, though sadly, many do not. For all the children, young or grown, some moms have enough love to love you all.
From me to all those who need a mother's love, and to all those with love to spare- HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Mothers "mother" in different ways. Some good, some bad, some indifferent. Every child should feel a mother's love, though sadly, many do not. For all the children, young or grown, some moms have enough love to love you all.
From me to all those who need a mother's love, and to all those with love to spare- HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

DeeDee, you made me cry. Beautiful and happy mothers day to you dear heart...

Agatha, I'm so sorry that you did not have the mother you needed but I think I can truly say that your experience has shaped you into the kind of mother all children need. The kind that takes in and loves children who don't have good mothers. There's a special place in Heaven for women like you. Thank you.

DeeDee, thank you, that was beautiful. I wish everyone could have a mother like mine (I know a lot of you do and did). I have never known anyone as completely selfless as my mom. She's only 73 but believe it or not she was the oldest mother at church today so she received some beautiful flowers. She was glowing with pride and I am so proud of her.

Agatha, I'm so sorry that you did not have the mother you needed but I think I can truly say that your experience has shaped you into the kind of mother all children need. The kind that takes in and loves children who don't have good mothers. There's a special place in Heaven for women like you. Thank you.

Thank you Dear friend. Between you, Dave, DeeDee and ALL of my children I was reminded that today was not about the vessel that gave me life, but the mothers that give or gave of their lives. Thank you Beck and kiss your mama for me... Happy Mothers Day!

We're a lucky bunch. I think of JB, in heaven where she is surrounded with love, and all the children who died too soon, where they are happy and loved and at peace, because they truly are.
I do not know if Patsy and JB are together, I like to think that Patsy found forgiveness when she died. There is no hatred or vengeance in heaven, and even those who have died violently feel no disdain for their killers. If they have made their peace, (and I hope they have) all the better for JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back