" I wonder if..." ***List Only***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many visitors to the school on the morning of June 4 LE tracked down, and how many reports of unfamiliar visitors have not yet been investigated.

I wonder if any other child was marked absent that day, and whether the school followed up.

I wonder how many known visitors and school staff members LE has run background checks on, how many have a questionable background, and how many have not had a background check run.

I wonder if LE became suspicious of Dede Spicher as a result of evidence they gleaned as they were investigating Kyron's case, or if they became suspicious of her simply because she is friends with Terri.

I wonder if any information will be released soon by LE or Kaine or Desiree that definitively shows Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

I wonder if Kyron's parents were disappointed to learn that the investigation was being scaled back to a task force?

With that in mind, I wonder if Kaine and Desiree continue to feel confident that the case is progressing towards locating Kyron?

I wonder if the grand jury returned a 'no true bill'.

I wonder if that influenced the overhaul of the million dollar investigative team into a significantly downscaled task force with only 2 detectives from MCSO, and the majority (6 to 8) from other jurisdictions.

I wonder what happened to Kyron.

I wonder what Kaine and Desiree and Tony think the surprising things are that stressed LE, and what they felt like hearing that announced publicly with no prior preparation as they traveled home from taping an interview in another state.

I wonder what happened on July 27, or I should maybe say, I wonder what didn't happen on July 27, when there was supposed to be a "bombshell" press conference reported on by HLN & Nancy Grace and all we heard was a "thud". ?

I wonder...
Are either of these early rumors true?

1. TH's cell pinged on Sauvie Island
2. Residents of Sauvie Island reported seeing TH's red mustang traveling at a
high rate of speed ( west side going north between 9 & 10 am June 4th)?

I'm wondering if part of the plan was to have a friend drive her truck to the
Intel parking lot where she picked up the mustang with her set of keys and later
returned it after the deed was done.

I wonder if the Intel parking lot has high res video surveillance and impecable security ?

I wonder if, as reported very early on in this case in the threads, that Teri had a mutual friend of Kaines from Intel?

I wonder if the person or persons responsible for Kyron's disappearance have considered that they will have to answer for this when they die.

I wonder if since Terri was a big fan of CSI and the World Wide WEb, if she has ever or does now belong to Websleuths?

I wonder if the GK, TP, and TK? will make or break a case against TH.

I wonder...

1....how Desiree, Tony & Kaine are able to sleep at night knowing Kyron isn't in his bed :(

2....what kind of nightmares haunt Terri at night and if she talks in her sleep?

Remember when Terri walked through the parking garage with the woman from her attorney's office, and a reporter tried to question her? For a brief moment Terri looked the reporter squarely in the face, and I'm convinced she would've spoken if the woman had not urged her to move on.

I've often wondered what she would've said.

(That is, besides the two most obvious words. :angel:)

I wonder who was the man who said Desiree and Kaine needed to move on (from that interview). It was one of the videos when they did several in one day. He was standing off to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname