IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth's mother called LE at 2PM per Aunt Tammy

So Grandma and Aunt Tammy were searching for the girls - we don't know where Misty (Lyric's mom) was - at work maybe --and it was HEATHER COLLINS (Elizabeth's mom) who called LE?!

Yes, I know. That's why I'm wondering about this 11:30 - 2:30 timeline. It seems as odd as the 12:15 - 12:27 timeline to me.

ITA...it is still very puzzling. If they normally were only out riding their bikes for 20 - 30 minutes at a time, to be gone from 11 :30 on is way out of their normal pattern...

But,before this latest info was known,didn't LE ask for anyone who saw anything out by the lake at 2 :30 - to about 2 :45 pm to call LE ? So, it would seem that the 2 :30 ish time might be valid ?

Will someone please confirm -

Did Grandma and Aunt Tammy go looking for the girls at the lake? Or was Misty there also?

Aunt Tammy never mentioned Misty going in the car with them to look for the girls at the lake.

That is a lonnnnng interview! 11 hours!

Do you have to stay that long or can you leave. IDK if I could when my baby was missing. It seems cruel to me. Yes I would go but not that long. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500