IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't poking fun at TG or Cinder either. Skylar -- you are new here, so you don't know the long, long, Loooooooong conversations we have had about TG, and picking apart every bit of his statement only to make it fit the timeline, and how tenacious Cinder has been regarding him. We were simply making jokes about our shared history of things we have discussed here over the past 6 months. Sometimes you just have to laugh so you don't cry.

And it's definitely an upside down beer bottle in the right antlers.

Chelsea - I've never seen so much snow in my life! Stop driving, girl, and go inside and sit by a fire!!

Thanks Palaminodee! He hasn't registered since May 2012, when his last picture was taken, I assume and he's on quartly reviews. It's now December. Looks like a habitual failure to regerster SO. He's a big guy. 300 lbs, 6'3". That's scary.

Looks like where his last address is, he's 17 miles from 7 Bridges which really doesn't mean much as he probably didn't live at that address since May of this year as he needed to register again in June or August, if based on quartly? I wonder where he is living when he doesn't register? 5 times in 12 years now.

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/regi...=Carlisle&firstname=Wayne&alias=1&type=simple

Conviction Date County Age at Offense Victim Age Victim Gender Weapon Used
709,8 Lascivious acts with a child 2 counts 12/20/1996 Linn 20 0 - 13 (Age) Female None
709,8 Lascivious acts with a child 2 counts 12/20/1996 Linn 20 0 - 13 (Age) Female None

"Since his release, Carlisle has been arrested for registration violations in 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2008 in Linn and Fayette counties."

He was 20, the victim was 13 or under in age. gah!

Wondering if it was a natural or man-made "clearing" near where the girl's bodies were found and if the date "13th" played into where the bodies would be left.

Well, since it shows up in Google and Mapquest photos for at least a couple of years back, it's been there a while. That doesn't say whether it was manmade in the first place, however.

God is going to reveal who did this and we will have Justice for these innocent poor deceased girls. They better look over their shoulder because they ARE going to get caught wait and see . DNA takes a long time I think my brothers and I waited almost three months before we received and information back . OT from a buried woman in Oregone dead since 1968 buried under moss in the woods found by a moss hunter .

BBM-I belive this, too. I've prayed ever since the girls went missing that God would bring them home & He did, not just in the way we all wanted. Now I pray that God will lead LE to who did this. For those who believe like the girls family do, we know it's not always the timing that we want, but God's timing. Evelyn Miller will get the justice she deserves & so will the girls.

The thing about TG is that he has a pretty tight alibi. He went to the convenience store right after seeing the bikes strewn across the pathway, and called his daughter. So there is no way he had the girls in his possession or control. IMO, he is one of the ONLY people that I don't suspect.

My only comment on the attire, and this is in no means to be offensive, is that those shoes wouldn't be the shoes I would choose to wear when riding bikes long distance. They appear to be off road hiking type shoes instead of those made for biking. Maybe they are comfortable for him, but my feet cramp up about a mile in if I am not wearing my supportive bike shoes.

The thing about TG is that he has a pretty tight alibi. He went to the convenience store right after seeing the bikes strewn across the pathway, and called his daughter. So there is no way he had the girls in his possession or control. IMO, he is one of the ONLY people don't suspect.

I'm not sluething him, but the rumored location of the phone call changed from the convenience store bathroom to the park bathroom a couple times.

I understand it is hard for the locals to see speculation about someone they know, but in a small community like this, chances are the perp is someone you know and probably someone you don't suspect. Someone who you will say "they would never do that".

RSOs are typically the first cleared in these cases, so if it was an RSO they'd be arrested by now. It is the ones you don't suspect.

I'm not sluething him, but the rumored location of the phone call changed from the convenience store bathroom to the park bathroom a couple times.

Was this after they reviewed video from the surveillance or was that a different convenience store?

Either way if TG was a daily noon rider of the nature trail, he could have been mistaken on the day. He reported it the following Monday. It is possible he called his daughter two days in a row, right? If one is prone to making a phone call during a bike ride one day, I'd think it's not outside the realm of possibilities that he did it two days.

Hello all. Longtime lurker, blue-moon poster here. Not an expert by any means but I will earn my BA in Criminal Justice this Spring. My studies have primarily focused on sex crimes, sexual predators, the psychology of sexual violence, forensic investigation/entomology and victimology. I hope to someday work with the FBI or local state police in finding missing persons and those responsible for the ones not found alive.

<respectfully snipped by borndem>

Again, just my opinion.

:goodpost:
Hi, jenandemmie! :cheers: Thanks for the good post -- your insights and informed ideas are very helpful and give us a good pic of how it appears forensically.

And let's get one thing straight:

:websleuther::wagon: to Websleuths, :websleuther:

jenandemmie !!!!

:thewave:

I am trying to find the links as to what date and time TG called his daughter to report he swerved around the bikes?

And, what day(s) and time(s) did he notify LE that he swerved around the bikes?

I am trying to find the links as to what date and time TG called his daughter to report he swerved around the bikes?

And, what day(s) and time(s) did he notify LE that he swerved around the bikes?

I don't have the official links but I thought it was 12:27 he called his daughter. He was at the lake on Saturday too and talked to the LE and went in to report his sighting offically on that following Monday after he heard what was going on and the girl's were missing & put it all together? He was riding due to a back injury/operation to help his back, per his daughter or someone here. I might have made one of the first comments on him not looking like a bike rider but it appears bike riding does help the back per posts. I don't know.

I'm sure you want exact times, that's just my memory of TG.

jmo

Goodbye Elizzabeth Goodbye Lyric safe in God's loving embrace now . Good bye Web Sleuths I pray they find the perp that did this . Happy New Year .

As the group searched, a bicyclist stopped the officers to say he saw the two kids bikes on the trail at about 12:20 p.m., but no sign of the children.

Ted Gamerdinger of Waterloo said he rides the trail often.

&#8220;I saw the bikes laying on the path and had to swerve to miss them,&#8221; Gamerdinger said. He then went to the Evansdale Police Department to report the sighting.

Read More: http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/upd...#ixzz20syZ7nqQ

So Jenandemmie's post got me thinking. Perhaps I've been watching too much TV, but surely LE has come up with a profile of the killer(s) by now, but we haven't heard of anything like that, have we? I wonder why not?

Thread is getting really long, working on a new one and will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members