IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is weird here. They have video of the kids but can't tell what their wearing. Shorts/pants?

oh I am pretty sure a lot is going on behind the scenes that we, the public, are unaware of... if little ole idjit me can think of a few tangents, I bet they can too ;)

Something is weird here. They have video of the kids but can't tell what their wearing. Shorts/pants?

Maybe they really do know what they were wearing but want the perp to think they don't in case those clothes come up. ???

That is all fine and dandy, but John Q Public has been under the impression that a lake was being scoured for a week because two little girls drowned. I'm not talking about locals living in a small town, I'm sure they have seen all the LE activity going on this last week. I'm speaking about how this has been preceived by non locals.

Second this emotion!! For example, the Brittany Mae Smith case from Virginia comes to mind. Her mother was murdered and her boyfriend (the suspect) disappeared with Brittany. SHe was missing for a week and was found waaaay here in California because a woman recognized her picture from all the news reports of her having been abducted.

After a week those girls could be anywhere...

Great post, lishac! I agree wholeheartedly. Saying "abduction" makes even most casual observers take notice. That really grabs people's attention.

If they found those clothes then they wouldnt be able to answer that. ??

Maybe the video is black and white ?

Now that we have an "abduction" we also have a massacre in Denver that will dominate the news for many days leaving Lyric and Elizabeth with little coverage, unless breaking news changes everything, I hope.

The reporter asked about his cellphone and RV almost in same sentence. Very hard to make out though. Something about the RV yesterday was all i could here.

Sounds like... Reporter: Can you comment on Misty Morriseys cell phone and a car being ------ ------- residence or incident?

The isabel celis case the police had a video in black and white of 4 kids that they aired to get public help in knowing who they were and you could tell somewhat of what they were wearing. This is strange that the police say they can't tell. The parents surely should recognize what the kids have on with the video JMO

I heard the reporter ask this, "Can you comment on Misty Morriseys cell phone and RV..."

If in fact an RV was "stolen", just to mention some are stolen for meth making.

It may not be related to this case as in the show "Breaking Bad" on AMC where evidently the guy uses an RV to make meth.

I think if the FBI are leaving the area of the lake, and nothing has been reported to suggest they found anything, that they are now ready to say definitely the girls are not in there, and there were no clues found in the lake. I fully expect to hear this at the presser this evening. If they're leaving with nothing, this is *not* good news for the kids or their families. To me, this leaves only a few other awful options:

1) the kids are / were wounded somewhere and are out somewhere in need of aid / aid is too late. :(
2) the kids ran away (but then where the heck did they go and why?)3) abduction by stranger or family (but who, and where did they go, and are the kids still alive?

BBM. I think most of us "ran away" when we were kids. LOL. We never got far, but even those from "great/perfect" families did this. Someone had mentioned earlier they were in the process of moving that day. I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE POSTER IN THIS THEORY...but...is there any chance the kids "ran away" and got into the back of a truck, trailer or hid somewhere like an RV or in someone's shed, POD, an old fridge or what not and got trapped? Maybe LE has looked into this...

can you comment on misty morrison's cell phone and a (or in a) car being ________ yesterday.

This is what I hear. I can't make out the word in the blank, there's too much noise over the top of her voice. Anyone else???

Maybe they really do know what they were wearing but want the perp to think they don't in case those clothes come up. ???

It is possible they were searching the lake for articles of clothing and may have found something but are not saying? It would make sense to play this case in a way that is very vague, were LE looks like they have no clue or leads, where the family appears to be focused on and not even knowing what the kids were wearing with the hopes the perp won't feel pressure and do something drastic.

can you comment on misty morrison's cell phone and a (or in a) car being ________ yesterday.

This is what I hear. I can't make out the word in the blank, there's too much noise over the top of her voice. Anyone else???

vandalized?

Has TB done any interviews today? Because of the heavy rain around the Burgh today, my Electric has gone on and off today. I wasn't able to watch. Just curious.

snip-Court records also show that on Friday, prosecutors posted a notice they are adding additional evidence in the drug case. Details about the additional evidence weren’t available.

Morrissey had been scheduled to enter a plea in the meth case on July 12, the day before the Lyric and her cousin, 8-year-old Elizabeth Collins, disappeared, court records state. Court records filed in connection with the July 12 court appearance state that Morrissey “does not intend or is not prepared to enter a guilty plea at this time and wants this case reset for trial.”

The odds of this situation being related to the case with the girls missing are what??? but it sure does make me go hmmm...

Ollipop, didn't you say there was a known interesting 'character' in the area? any possible connection? Or out of the realm of normal operations for such '''character'...

if you feel it's appropriate to respond, or elaborate upon?

So what prevented him from entering the plea deal the day BEFORE the girls came up missing? Has that been discussed & I missed the explanation?

Sounds like missing cellphone and RVand carkeys??

I dunno ,sounds like RV for sure. I picked it out the first time without hearing the key or phone part. Anyway it is near 3:26

Once you gave me the minute / second marker, I documented this as being what I heard:

"Can you comment on Missey Morrisey's cell phone and (muffled) RV incident?"

then the officer says no.

I am sure they have been focusing on this part. They just haven't told us.

I hope so. And I understand that this being a case involving children, things might happen in a different fashion. My HS friend's husband went missing at the end of June for 17 days. His body was recovered in his car at the bottom of a river. Today I learned that it took six days for police to interview my friend about her missing husband and that LE did not keep this family informed. In fact, she learned of her husband's fate on Facebook.

I'm probably a little emotional today. I know there are good people doing the best they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member