IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SapphireSteel
They did...Tammy Breault, FBI -

“There was a gentleman who regularly runs around the lake. He didn’t see either one of the girls ... but he did see their bikes and he was able to pinpoint the time of the day that he saw the bikes. Small details like this are really important to the investigation,” she said.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale...9bb2963f4.html

Cherie T

File that,K?

I have a feeling we're going to be looking for that later.

Yes and I hope they give us more info on that report. A man running around the lake doesn't sound like our man riding the bike....and I wonder what time this was suppossed to have happened?

:seeya: Wishbone, I wish LE or the media would interview the runner/jogger and tell us what was said. :blushing:
If his sighting time of the girls was deemed impt by LE, I want to know
what exactly the runner saw? Were their any other runners, people on the trail?

:seeya: Wishbone, I wish LE or the media would interview the runner/jogger and tell us what was said. :blushing:

Could the runner be the man who told Tammy he had seen them at 2:30? It may be why they're saying between 12 and 3 (unless I'm wrong about the time they've given.) ETA Nevermind, I just realized it says he saw the bikes but not the girls.

Could the runner be the man who told Tammy he had seen them at 2:30? It may be why they're saying between 12 and 3 (unless I'm wrong about the time they've given.)

Confused. That's me. I totally had this guy having seen girls on bikes at about 2:30. ARG...........

IMO it seems like LE is intentionally leaving the timeline vague and I'm not sure why.........Add to that the lack of reports of interviews with people that were at the lake. Usually the media will find someone to talk to that was there around the time the girls went missing. Surely there were people there that day, are they hiding? Its just been too quiet.

File that,K?

I have a feeling we're going to be looking for that later. ;)

I've started a file, for the first time ever. I thought it would all over by now, but I guess I'm not immune to the CSI effect either. :doh:

I get caught occasionally with assumptions, well all do, but some folks form opinions when it's clear they haven't read one word of msm or any other posters' answers or links. Others of us try really hard to separate the facts from the fiction but you've only just sorted out one lot, and someone else comes along with another misconception. It's like herding cats! :banghead:

There is a lot of contradictions in this one, it is really really hard to keep it all straight but it doesn't help when people mistake opinion as fact, or keep asking questions that have been answered a page ago, or even via google. :doh:

Sorry. Rant over. :eek:hoh:

I can't even blame coffee or lack of sleep...maybe just the shock and horror of the picture I now see taking shape in my head. I would be delighted if I were wrong.

:please:

:moo:

I don't think this person's sighting was ever deemed important to LE, as his sighting is not included in their official timeline. I think LE was just using him as an example of the type of information someone might have that seemed unimportant to them, but might be important to LE. JMO

gregrichards,
Didn't Amber D's ,mom forgive the perp after Amber was found?

That is true sorry I was just using it as an example of how a parent could forgive someone who had done something terrible.

I agree I couldn't truely forgive but would say anything to get my relative back.

Could the runner be the man who told Tammy he had seen them at 2:30? It may be why they're saying between 12 and 3 (unless I'm wrong about the time they've given.) ETA Nevermind, I just realized it says he saw the bikes but not the girls.

I believe the runner is TG.

He just won't go away...

Ted Gamerdinger, fly in the ointment and unlikely hero.

Question kinda off topic. Is it the norm for Meth heads to worship the lord as much as this family does? Seems odd. But a good thing.

Yes, it's as normal as it is for any other sinner.

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. - Mark 2:17

I've started a file, for the first time ever. I thought it would all over by now, but I guess I'm not immune to the CSI effect either. :doh:

I get caught occasionally with assumptions, well all do, but some folks form opinions when it's clear they haven't read one word of msm or any other posters' answers or links. Others of us try really hard to separate the facts from the fiction but you've only just sorted out one lot, and someone else comes along with another misconception. It's like herding cats! :banghead:

There is a lot of contradictions in this one, it is really really hard to keep it all straight but it doesn't help when people mistake opinion as fact, or keep asking questions that have been answered a page ago, or even via google. :doh:

Sorry. Rant over. :eek:hoh:

I can't even blame coffee or lack of sleep...maybe just the shock and horror of the picture I now see taking shape in my head. I would be delighted if I were wrong.

:please:

As far as I know, the official timeline DOES NOT include any sighting by the man on the bike or the running man. I

Why hasn't/isn't TES or someone searching? I think a lot of time was wasting thinking they were in the lake. It needed to be drained, yes, but someone needs to do a thorough search. Didn't they stop searchers??

Parents' live isn't helping them for sure - but it could be something totally unrelated, or totally related. It's not a sure bet either way and all has to be investigated.

I don't think any time was wasted. The draining took very little manpower, and while it was actually draining, LE had plenty of other tasks. During that time they interviewed and followed up on over 2oo local RSO's. They looked into friends and family. They did traffic stops and trunk searches. They followed up on hundreds of tips and leads. They polygraphed assorted players and interviewed potential suspects and checked out alibis.

I think they have worked this case hard and I believe they have a good idea of what transpired already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member