IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMB - sorry but I honestly need clarification on just one thing... when you say "some kind of connection to the girls" do you mean something like a relative is ok - i.e. "family connection", or do you mean the reason they're listed to be in jail has to say it's related to the case?

TIA

I assumed that there had to be evidence for someone to be connected with this disappearance.

I'm not sure either but there is a big age gap between bb and the younger kids of tb. If l were to guess I would say stepmom. But it's only a guess.

Has to be step. She didn't marry RB until 2007, per the dental case.

It is very easy to have several cell phones and just buy minutes...you do your personal stuff on one and some people do "business" on the throw away kind. Just sayin'. MOO

I agree! In fact, in one case they were referred to as "bat phones"?

The person being discussed who is currently in jail may indeed be a family member but Ima has made it clear that family relationship alone is not enough to be discussing or sleuthing this individual.

Without some sort of definable solid connection between the current charges being discussed and the girls' disappearance we are to STOP discussing that individual. At least that is how I am taking Ima's posts.

Okay I did goggle earth map the address of KC guy I saw at the lake. A white van is in front of his residence. OMG

SMB - sorry but I honestly need clarification on just one thing... when you say "some kind of connection to the girls" do you mean something like a relative is ok - i.e. "family connection", or do you mean the reason they're listed to be in jail has to say it's related to the case?

TIA

I mean the reason why they are listed in jail and that its related to the case. If a family member is a registered sex offender I would think that could be posted and discussed and if they were in the area.

Being in the area at the time of the abduction would tie them to the case for example. It can't be just any RSO. Does that help?

Ima

I don't think they'll discuss it publicly but would love to see the beyond the section we are seen in those surveillance clips. If Grandma was out driving around, those areas would likely have been passed. Should be a vehicle that matches hers also trekking around town from 12:30-1:30 yes?

BINGO! And wouldn't LE have saw her car go by the CCTV > once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname