IA - Elizabeth Collins (8) & Lyric Cook (10) - Evansdale IA, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird. I live close to this area and there is no media coverage, no fliers or anything. I don't know if the cops know more than they are releasing but it just seems somehow bizarre.

This is such a tragic ending but at least the girls can be brought home now.

I always felt that the girls were deceased shortly after they were abducted but its heartbreaking to know they are no longer living.

I pray that whoever did this to these sweet innocent girls suffers the worst punishment allowed under the law.

Rest in peace sweet souls.

It's weird. I live close to this area and there is no media coverage, no fliers or anything. I don't know if the cops know more than they are releasing but it just seems somehow bizarre.

Even though they havent positively IDd them a couple of hunters found their bodies today.

It was over the line in another county about 10 miles from Waterloo.

IMO

Is there a link for the news conference that will happen in about 45min?

Sadly, I don't think we've seen the last of this killer.

"A Colorado couple was busted in a disturbing scheme to lure child sex abusers to a hotel room, rob them and then kidnap their children, authorities said.

Dustin Canup, 20, and Sareena Morrison, 18, were busted at a motel in Loveland on Friday in a sting set up by undercover police, Denver's Channel 7 reported.

Cops said the pair posted messages on Internet sex sites targeting men willing to sell their children for sex"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ob-pedophiles-article-1.1250150#ixzz2JQfm8cTx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210