IA IA - Kimberly Doss, 16, Davenport, 27 Sept 1982

The actual date is March 20, 1980

Tried to do her some justice on my website for her. I’ve also sent the correct information to Meaghan Good who runs the Charley project and she will also make sure her case for Kimberly is fixed

Found this newspaper article from 1984

Thank you for posting this, I will add it to her file. Yes Kimberly was dropped from the missing Children list when she turned 18 which was the Idaho Policy at the time. She was later put back on an remains on now.

Kimberly Sue Doss disappeared in March of 1980 from Davenport Iowa. She spoke to her mother by phone to say she was traveling from Davenport to Houston by bus with a one night stop over in Chicago on her scheduled route. She was 14 years old at that time. Law enforcement finally took an official report on September 1 1982 when she would have been 16 years old and still a child. She had not been seen or heard from for over 2 years by that point.

Any and all sightings of her as a prostitute in California by the name Kimberly Gardner have been proven false multiple times by Law Emforcement, they just won’t remove the incorrect information from NamUs. We have tried.

The last time there was any confirmed sighting of Kimberly alive was in March 1980. The last contact she had with family was March 24 1980 when she spoke to her mom. She was 14 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back