Status
Not open for further replies.
That link doesn't show the previous discussion/reporting by Martha where the photo was shown while she talked about the last snap chat photo.
It did when I watched it, if you’re talking about the tie dye shirt in what looks to me like a locker room. That was just a coincidence. As someone up thread said, that photo is from mollie’s social media from before she went missing.

In response to why LE would search one way that seems random in comparison to other ways on teh same case... I think people will do all sorts of things in the name of money. Steal, sell drugs, and even sell people. Just sayin'.

30 agents may not mean 30 full time on the ground agents - you have the techies who may be working on other cases at the same time, and come in as needed, etc.

"Over the weekend, Rahn [Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation--cb] said there were more than 30 agents on the ground in the Brooklyn area working the case."

Family points to evidence that Mollie Tibbetts was using computer for homework the night she disappeared

30 agents may not mean 30 full time on the ground agents - you have the techies who may be working on other cases at the same time, and come in as needed, etc.

I think it said 30 boots-on-the-ground agents? The government usually wouldn’t fly part time techs out to the site, and multiples at that. They have been trying to cut back significantly on TDY

30 agents now? That’s a lot of resources for what is seemingly a “small” case in the big picture of government work. I wonder what is really going on here. I have wondered from the beginning if they felt she was taken out of state, or if this is something that they suspect is a serial kidnapping situation.
I think that probably includes FBI and DCI. Maybe I imagine things differently but 30 doesn’t seem like very many, considering they are the only ones looking for her since they told the public not to search.

Hey guys, can you stop posting so that I can go eat dinner? Just kidding- well not kidding about eating.

eating1-smiley.gif

Is there a mod in here to confirm if I should delete my previous post?
She’s having dinner.

Why would the family announce that Mollie made it home after her jog and was on her computer doing homework? Regardless of if LE gave them that info (which, if they did, I would have to believe LE told the family not to disclose that publicly, since LE won't confirm it publicly), or if the family came to that conclusion on their own. I'm sorry for sounding judgmental, but I find that odd.

<modsnipped comments on social media>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mollie's dad was just on Fox News. He specifically stated that they do NOT know if Mollie returned home after running. They do not have facts showing she returned home. They can only speculate if she was on her computer after she returned from running.

LE absoloutely knows if she accessed her laptop and at what time.

Her phone would also connect to the router so they would know the time for that

Either they don't know what time she was jogging, haven't processed the digital forensics or are trying to hide their hand imo

Last edited:
Mollie's dad was just on Fox News. He specifically stated that they do NOT know if Mollie returned home after running. They do not have facts showing she returned home. They can only speculate if she was on her computer after she returned from running.

LE absoloutely knows if she accessed her laptop and at what time!

<modsnipped quoted post>
Is there a mod in here to confirm if I should delete my previous post?
i think she’s at dinner. You can usually talk about anything that has been reported by LE or in mainstream media, including posts they make on their official pages. But you cannot discuss comments made by the general public under those posts. Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member