ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but all they can prove is that the knife was his and his car was in the area often, and D claims to have seen him in the house with a mask on. He can claim the knife was stolen and that he liked to drive around a lot and that D saw someone else, someone who is 5'10, not 6 feet tall like he is. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes, exactly. I thought maybe I had missed something though and I wondered if there was more to it, but I agree... shock can do a number on a person. And who knows what else... I need to go back and re-read, I didn't notice if the second surviving roommate was mentioned...
They mentioned that she was the one who confirmed they were at the frat party. They also got records from both surviving roommates' phones.

Who said, it's ok, I'm going to help you? :/
If it was BK, that act of reassuring the victim is very much like what BTK did with his victims. He claimed it calmed them down, like they believed he was going to let them live.

(I've just started reading K Ramsland's book on BTK. Tough reading and I'm not yet very far into it. My brain needed a shower after reading.)

No can judge the house mate. It is well known the fight/flight/freeze response. By the time it sunk in she would have been terrified and likely panicked and froze. She will live with this for the rest of her life, she doesn't need criticising. It wasn't her fault.
Her experience is eerily reminiscent to one of the Ted Bundy survivors in the Chi Omega Tallahassee sorority house, Nita Neary, who likewise saw Bundy walk out of the house after the killings. The police sketch from her description looked a lot like Bundy and was used in evidence at this trial.

Reading the PCA and hearing about Dylan's encounter with the suspect is so upsetting. Everything about how it apparently happened is very disturbing. Also, can't believe that the DoorDash order happened at 4am, as many sleuthers suspected when crime scene photos were released... (relevant insofar as Xana placed the order that morning and received it moments before the suspect entered the home).

Do we think that BK saw doordash deliver to the house? I’ll have to pull up the affidavit to check his movement again. IF he saw the delivery, still decided to enter, that’s bold.

No can judge the house mate. It is well known the fight/flight/freeze response. By the time it sunk in she would have been terrified and likely panicked and froze. She will live with this for the rest of her life, she doesn't need criticising. It wasn't her fault.
She also may have been under the influence and not everything was quite registering and then passed out?! That's the only thing that would make sense to me.

I wonder who received the door dash order? It sounds like X may have gone out to get the order, came back to her room and found E stabbed with BK in the room. BK told her "it's okay, I'm going to help you" and then killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed