ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOKANE, Wash. — Whitman County has sealed the search warrant for University of Idaho student murder suspect Bryan Kohberger's residence at the Steptoe Village Apartments in Pullman.
According to court documents, "premature public disclosure of the details of this law enforcement investigation will create a serious and imminent threat to effective law enforcement, and could result in the premature end of this investigation which could create a threat to public safety."https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/special-reports/moscow-murders/idaho-murders-update-search-warrant-suspect-apartment/293-a2de3a10-cd31-
Wasn’t it sealed before his arrest?

This is exactly where I am right now. This just doesn’t make sense, logistically. For him to do this in the short period of time, they would have had to have been lined up waiting for him and just let it happen. Since this is not what happened, the only thing that makes sense is BK had a friend or two with him. Just keep thinking he‘s part of some group that fantasizes about this or even did this as a team event. That, or BK was the driver for them. I know we only have a tiny fraction of the information, so maybe once more comes out, it will make sense? For now, I just don’t see how it’s possible.
Exactly my thoughts.. which makes me believe IMO and MOO when he was arrested and the LE or maybe it media I can’t remember asked him why did you do it and he says “ I didn’t do anything” makes more sense if he wasn’t alone and maybe didn’t actually do the deed…. Ohhhh my what if HE was the “student” … I need to get off the internet. :/

Purely speculation, but wondering if DM and BF were not killed because murders were part of his research project. It was two-fold: (1) criminals, (2) witnesses. Understanding how emotions and psychological traits influence decision-making by both criminals and witnesses.

Wasn’t it sealed before his arrest?
I’m not sure. This is my first time reading this. I knew they searched him home and I saw pictures of shoe coverings but that was it. Didn’t read anything else.

You can find a few videos on youtube. She comes across as very young and quite believable. IMO.

Actually, it's mostly just the lady at the healthcare center that says this. The student who says he thought he was friendly ends up going out of his way to avoid the over-friendliness within a month after they meet.

So, the bar in PA, the girl who had the Tinder date, at least two students in his program, a slew of students who were his students, and, by inference, his supervising prof for the class he was TA'ing all seem to have a different opinion,

Oh, and the dude he did heroin with likes him and thought he was a regular guy. One girl from HS says he was "funny."
Who is "the dude he did heroin with"? He self identifies as such?

Exactly my thoughts.. which makes me believe IMO and MOO when he was arrested and the LE or maybe it media I can’t remember asked him why did you do it and he says “ I didn’t do anything” makes more sense if he wasn’t alone and maybe didn’t actually do the deed…. Ohhhh my what if HE was the “student” … I need to get off the internet. :/
Me too!

I think you may be thinking of SG. The Goncalves family (both K's dad and sister) have repeatedly talked about Maddie as if she were another daughter/sister. They even mention her in K's obituary.
I edited my post. I was thinking of her step-dad.

He probably brought a couple of dog treats w. him, threw them in the unoccupied bedroom and then closed the door once dog followed treats into the unoccupied bedroom.
He’s book smart not common sense smart lol IMO

I think that can be pretty safely ruled out. In the affidavit for BK's arrest, it says the DD came forward to talk to police. It also says that person left around approximately 4 am. I don't believe the police are going to be that coy in an affidavit for arrest if he were in fact the person who delivered food to their apartment. They'd just state that fact as part of the proof against him. MOO
The affidavit does not say "... the DD (driver) came forward to talk to police." Instead it says "(law enforcement identified the DoorDash delivery driver who reported this information)." It does not say who the DD driver reported this information to - i.e., LE or DD itself, it also does not say how this report was furnished - i.e., orally by the DD driver directly to police or in the form of a business record of DD disclosed to LE. As a result, the affidavit itself does not eliminate the possibility that BK was the DD driver. As far as the suggestion that LE would have just come out and said that they thought BK was the DD driver, the investigation remains ongoing. This explanation also fails to consider the purpose of the probable cause affidavit. It is not a forum for LE to disclose its entire case against the accused. Its purpose is simply to establish "probable cause", for the arrest of the defendant. It is possible BK was the DD driver, given the large amount of evidence we know nothing about, it is impossible to assess how likely it is.

The affidavit does not say "... the DD (driver) came forward to talk to police." Instead it says "(law enforcement identified the DoorDash delivery driver who reported this information)." It does not say who the DD driver reported this information to - i.e., LE or DD itself, it also does not say how this report was furnished - i.e., orally by the DD driver directly to police or in the form of a business record of DD disclosed to LE. As a result, the affidavit itself does not eliminate the possibility that BK was the DD driver. As far as the suggestion that LE would have just come out and said that they thought BK was the DD driver, the investigation remains ongoing. This explanation also fails to consider the purpose of the probable cause affidavit. It is not a forum for LE to disclose its entire case against the accused. Its purpose is simply to establish "probable cause", for the arrest of the defendant. It is possible BK was the DD driver, given the large amount of evidence we know nothing about, it is impossible to assess how likely it is.
It makes absolutely no sense for them to omit that in a PCA if he was the driver. It definitively places him at the scene of the crime right before it happens. MOO

This is exactly where I am right now. This just doesn’t make sense, logistically. For him to do this in the short period of time, they would have had to have been lined up waiting for him and just let it happen. Since this is not what happened, the only thing that makes sense is BK had a friend or two with him. Just keep thinking he‘s part of some group that fantasizes about this or even did this as a team event. That, or BK was the driver for them. I know we only have a tiny fraction of the information, so maybe once more comes out, it will make sense? For now, I just don’t see how it’s possible.

You could factor in that Xana was likely in her room when he arrived at 4:05-4:06. Goes upstairs (which make sense, since DM seems to think he was heading out of the house).

There are two places to park near the house. One is the main parking at the front of the house, where we saw the victims' cars being towed. The other is behind the house, in a shaded/wooded area reached from Queens Rd. I'm still not clear on where his car disappeared from neighbor cams, but I assume it was at the back of the house, which is where you can walk directly into the kitchen through the slider (as seen on the August noise complaint body cam).

LE is seen examining tire tracks and skid marks (similar to those from a sedan with a manual transmission that's peeling out on asphalt). So I think he parked in front and had to move quickly up around the side of the house - give him 30-45 seconds for that.

This is a person in a kind of frenzy (if the timeline is even remotely accurate). Timestamps on various cameras can be off by a couple of minutes, but it sure seems that the gas station operator sees his car heading TOWARD the area at around 3:45 (article approved by WS upthread: The Eyes of a Killer)

Or he's very competitive with himself.

When I hear that he's talking to himself, telling himself he's okay, I am again reminded of the coping strategies of children. This is not uncommon in a serious, traumatic situation (he's done it to himself though - that's what is so weird). His urge to destroy himself is beyond any theory of "fear of success" or ordinary "self-sabotage." Yesterday, one wise WSer said it reminded them of people who cut themselves in order to feel something (often feeling depersonalization at the same time). He's a human wrecking ball and so far under the radar of so many people, it's chilling.

There's a partially finished drink with a straw in it basically next to the bag. Is that a JITB cup? The straw has lipstick on it. Also note, the plant has been disturbed. JMO

Yes it is eerie to look at that in the photo

However, this photo seems to be one of a series taken on 3rd December. Wouldn't ISP forensics lab have already taken this into evidence?

( Downloading the phones and /or getting the Door Dash info would probably be one of the first things the tech team did, so you'd think they might collect the remains of a victim's last meal? )

It is against the rules to use anybody's name?
We can use the 4 victims names and the alleged killer.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61' ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61

It's a good idea to read all the admin posts at the start of each thread. This case has enough reminders you can basically hit all the rules just reading the 40 some reminders starting on page 1.

I've read a few theories on why this crime was committed on 11/12 or more technically the morning of 11/13. Some have speculated that it had to do with the suspect's birthday being 11/21.

MOO, it was an homage to Charles Manson's birthday, 11/12. Certainly this would have been someone he studied, and potentially admired.

Doesn't Maddie have a bonus dad that is pretty shattered, too? Or am I confusing the victims? JMHO

ETA answering my own question. She called her step-dad "Dad".

No, you were right. Better go back & re-edit! :p

Here's an article about her father, Ben Mogen:
Maddie Mogen’s father braces for first Christmas without her

And here's an article about her step-father, Scott Laramie:
Madison Mogen’s stepdad speaks out

IMO BK knows someone who lives nearby?
hey there folks, here's that same link, I posted this a few days ago and asked a question related to what was said hoping that sleuths here would be the best chance to investigate...
my question was did the WiFi connect 12 times like they suggest ?
or is that BS ?
the way they present this makes it as if this 12 times is correct but suspect it is sensationalising by this news channel .
have asked the same question on some different sites, YouTube videos, nobody has addressed this and I am waiting for everyone to catch up! thought that websleuths would be able to discuss this and find the answer ! I'm pretty sure that it wasn't 12 times because there's been no more news about it since..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77