ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the market value of this property now? Few people would want to live or party there. The owner may be all too happy to get it off his/her hands. As a rental it would need to be so deeply discounted that taxes and maintenance might not even be recouped from the tenants, I'd suspect.
There was a prior zillow listing of it that someone had posted, and it was valued just under half a million. I don't think rent would have to be discounted at all. It was renting at a very reasonable rate already. Given its location and size, I don't think there would be any shortage of tenants willing to live there.

that says "Grand Theft"
Section 18-2407 – Idaho State Legislature ?

unless it has to do with the car... I dunno.
Not saying the above arrest is “it”, but maybe? Can’t they arrest someone they suspect on another offense, then get them to talk once at the station- either confess their own involvement in a crime or someone else’s? I am wondering about people arrested maybe 1-2 weeks ago. To me, that was about the time that the Chief started looking happier and more relaxed. I’m praying this is it for the families and the whole community!

Just knew something was up with Chief Fry yesterday. He KNEW it was coming to an end. Gosh, I hope this answers a lot of the questions.

Now that it looks like we'll have answers soon, I've never gotten good vibes from their ride home that evening...JMO.

Person Of Interest in Idaho Murders Arrested in Pennsylvania Near Pocono Mountains​

A 25-year-old male has been taken into custody near the Pocono Mountains in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students.
Four law enforcement sources confirm to NBC10's Deanna Durante and NBC News that the person of interest is in custody in Monroe County, Pa.
Further circumstances regarding the nature of the arrest and the suspect's capture are not immediately known. The suspect appeared in front of a Monroe County judge around 8:30 a.m. Friday, sources tell NBC10.

This is a rough day, no matter what. Kaylee and Maddie’s designated memorial service is at 3 pm TODAY. I am very, very sorry for the families heartbreak. Can you imagine the tone IF this is really it? JMHO

Extra prayers going up this afternoon.

“A 25 year old male”—well, that certainly fits my amateur profile.

“Monroe County, PA,” is certainly startling. I wonder if he’s a student gone home for the holidays, or, maybe more likely, a transient, or someone who, at least, didn’t have strong roots in the area? Or someone who broke and fled?

I wonder if he drives a Hyundai Elantra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member