GUILTY ID - Angie Dodge, 18, brutally murdered at home, Idaho Falls, 13 June 1996 *Arrest in 2019*

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Former professional wrestler and congressional candidate Daniel Rodimer turned himself over to Las Vegas police Wednesday evening after an arrest warrant was filed in court this week for a charge of open murder.

According to court records, a $200,000 bail was set, and shortly after he posted bond. Rodimer was originally due back in court Thursday morning, though records indicate the hearing was canceled and is now expected on April 10.

Ex-Congressional candidate, former professional wrestler faces open murder charge in Vegas

March 7th 2024

"I've been to a few of these exonerations, we've helped a few people get out, and these are top 10 life moments," Bishop said. "When this happens, I always say, as a reporter or producer, when you stop crying it's time to get out of the business. And we were shedding a few tears that day."

As for the role Titus played, he's gained a new level of notoriety on Truman's campus.

"A lot of our students, of course, here at the library had to ask me a lot of questions. They were very impressed at the time," Titus said. "My wife is a huge fan of true crime as well as my mom, so both of them were very excited for me to be involved with something like this."

While it was somewhat of a happy ending for Carol, finally solving the mystery of her daughter's death, the same can't be said for Tapp.

As Dateline shared at the end of last month's episode, Tapp was badly injured in Las Vegas and died from blunt force trauma a week later. It was a homicide.

Since the most recent episode aired, Las Vegas police have since identified a suspect, a former Nevada Congressional candidate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back