ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Katydid23 a quick google search shows they do charge some people. Heck, they are also charging people when I live if you leave a pet in the car. Also this was a very rough dirt road, 8 miles IIRC. We have a cottage on such a road (1 1/2 miles) & in the summer unless it has rained you have to keep the windows up because of the dust. I can see a hot car death as a real possibility, plus the blanket was in the truck.

I think it's a possibility too. Others have mentioned upthread that the temps were not high that day, so I looked up if a dog would die inside a car on a 60-degree day. I couldn't bear looking up that info on a child, so I googled info about a dog.

Death can indeed occur inside the car at temps in the 60s. Here's one source: http://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-60-degrees-is-too-hot-for-pets-in-cars/19368

IMO We don't really know where the blanket was. IIRC It was Vernal's father that was quoted as saying the blanket was in the truck. He wasn't there, so he doesn't really know where the blanket was. Vernal rambled on about it so much in the interview it was hard to determine what he was trying to say.

Mayne they just got crazy drunk passed out while DeOrr wondered off and drowned in the creek. Idk

I'm just confused at this point. I just don't understand what could lead these parents to hide their child's death if it was an accident.

Klein says there is evidence as to how he may have passed. Says people's eye brows will be raised when they find out the truth. To me it more or less sounded like all of us are all wrong. Like wtf happen up there? Something deffently did. When is the interview with SB gonna be up?
http://590kid.com/2016/01/28/former-deorr-kunz-investigator/

Of course that would go without saying, but it doesn't work in my theory that DeOrr wandered off and is still waiting to be found :(. More food for thought.

Well it does happen more often than most people realize. There are many people including children that are never found during the initial searches, then are later found far beyond the search perimeter by hikers or hunters who just happen to be in the area, sometimes several years later. In many cases at the time of the search, the dogs don't pick up a scent and cannot track them. I know you remember Jared Atadero, who is one example. And Dennis Martin, who has never been found after several months of searching by thousands of people including the military. Hopefully that won't be the case with little Deorr. :(

Klein mentioned the case would be tried in Lemhi County and that during the prosecutorial phase there would be multiple agencies involved, including the Federal Government, since the "incident" happened on federal land. So, if the crime was committed (or "incident" as he is calling it) on federal land like he says, I'm assuming he is talking about up at the camp site. It is still boggling my mind how none of the dogs could pick up little DeOrr's scent. :thinking:

I'm behind reading so this may already have been answered, but all of the Lemhi range is national forest, therefore federal land.

Mayne they just got crazy drunk passed out while DeOrr wondered off and drowned in the creek. Idk

I'm just confused at this point. I just don't understand what could lead these parents to hide their child's death if it was an accident.

Klein says there is evidence as to how he may have passed. Says people's eye brows will be raised when they find out the truth. To me it more or less sounded like all of us are all wrong. Like wtf happen up there? Something deffently did. When is the interview with SB gonna be up?
http://590kid.com/2016/01/28/former-deorr-kunz-investigator/

Not to mention the ancillary issues regarding GGP and IR, what is that about?

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

Just reading over the letter sent to the parents by Viti, and trying to go back over some of the pages for info, it seems as though the deployment of the drones, the announcement of case possibly going in another direction and lie detector test were happening at roughly the same time as this supposed info from the former PI.

I am not sure, what happened to the little baby but could something have happened and he was placed in the "empty/EMT bag? Could he have suffocated with the empty bag, like putting it over his head? Maybe the empty bag have held his fries, and he was playing with it? Sounds far fetched I know, but maybe the parents did panic and if they could have kept the abduction theory going {sorry to type this but}....the longer you can keep the investigation going, the harder it would be to determine the cause of death in asphyxia. Especially after the elements and other forces of nature happen. I am still pretty new here and still reading, but thought I would add my 2 cents. lol

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

Just reading over the letter sent to the parents by Viti, and trying to go back over some of the pages for info, it seems as though the deployment of the drones, the announcement of case possibly going in another direction and lie detector test were happening at roughly the same time as this supposed info from the former PI.

I am not sure, what happened to the little baby but could something have happened and he was placed in the "empty/EMT bag? Could he have suffocated with the empty bag, like putting it over his head? Maybe the empty bag have held his fries, and he was playing with it? Sounds far fetched I know, but maybe the parents did panic and if they could have kept the abduction theory going {sorry to type this but}....the longer you can keep the investigation going, the harder it would be to determine the cause of death in asphyxia. Especially after the elements and other forces of nature happen. I am still pretty new here and still reading, but thought I would add my 2 cents. lol

The EMT bag was something that was stolen from one of the searchers vehicles while the search was going on, a day or two after Deorr went missing. There was never anything reported about an empty bag

I'd fixed the link but you folks were all too fast for me. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member