ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely plans for future searches. Four to six feet of snow there now, so not possible yet.

The Sheriff did NOT tell the parents to not let Vilt put up a reward.

Thank you for the updates...my audio is awful!

Could their inconclusive results as to them being asked whether they know what happened Deorr be because they say, "No" but in their minds they believe he wandered off?

Could their inconclusive results as to them being asked whether they know what happened Deorr be because they say, "No" but in their minds they believe he wandered off?

They were also "less than truthful" to the question of if they know where DeOrr is...

Sheriif made it extremely clear the poly test results were analyzed by experts from the FBI and they made it abundantly clear that The test results showed the parents KNEW what happened to Baby Deoor and were not being truthful in that portion of the test with their answers and they knew where he was. JMO to the best of my recall. We can verify when the transcript comes out what his exact wording was.

They were also "less than truthful" to the question of if they know where DeOrr is...

I guess that is part of what I am wondering. If they are asked "Do you know where DeOrr is?" and they reply, "No" because they do not know EXACTLY where he is but in their mind they are assuming he has wandered off, would that skew the answer results. Am I making sense? I don't post a lot because I have such a hard time putting my thoughts into words, so please forgive me if I am speaking Greek!

So it's clear the Sheriff believes the parents know what happened and where DeOrr is now.

Thank you Sheriff Bowerman, Tricia and Bessie. That was awesome!

Jmo but I have taken lie detector tests and they phrased things like "do you know for sure who stole the money?" Jmo they would say "do you know for sure where your son is right now" for example, not leaving room for doubt as far as maybe they think he wandered etc...questions are very specific.

Remind me later: the diaper thing, the tried to buy food.

good but weird interview, good to see a few facts get cleared up tho

sheriff seems to be mostly focused on the fact that the FBI told him they were being untruthful in their polygraphs and not so much on any changing stories or inconsistent statements.

the most important thing to come out of it imo was confirmation that the sheriff believes IR saw Deorr alive and well after they returned from the store.

So, it does seem DeOrr was alive after the store? I guess that means I give up the hot-car idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012