ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - # 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting thing I noted that again speaks to SB's competence and wisdom - he has neither confirmed nor denied Klein's findings. He has stated he wants to "keep the investigations separate." I thought this was genius. He is not saying they aren't working with Klein, or that Klein's findings aren't accurate, nor has he confirmed Klein's suspicions to match his own. He also hasn't denied anything Klein has said. He's distanced himself just enough without actually distancing himself. Very interesting and well played IMO.
He knows exactly what's going on. He's just, as you said, lays low. Maybe it's just his style. But I think he is very saavy.

He knows exactly what's going on. He's just, as you said, lays low. Maybe it's just his style. But I think he is very saavy.

Agreed. Some seem to find him an easy target because of rumored mental deficiencies. Personally, I think he's proven himself much more intelligent than anyone in the VDK/JM family.

The tax maps are available through the GIS system. It is public information. http://tax.idaho.gov/gis/maps/Lemhi.html

The image below shows the area around the campground. It shows that there are some areas that are privately owned very near to the campground. Notice the areas outlined in red.

attachment.php

Yes. And I posted several days ago about a ranch I found for sale about 6 miles from the campground. But I posted right as we were getting the new interview, and my post kind of got lost.
My post was in response to Tr.'s theory and timeline involving a possible route on TimberCreek Road (aka road 105) as a possible place to get rid of evidence.

This ranch, which borders BLM land, is about 6 miles from the campground by my estimation.

Not that I think the body could be here, but just an example of private land bordering public land.

http://www.landsofamerica.com/property/389-Timber-Creek-Road-Leadore-Idaho-83464/2132919

Agreed. Some seem to find him an easy target because of rumored mental deficiencies. Personally, I think he's proven himself much more intelligent than anyone in the VDK/JM family.

I agree, with the exclusion of his first "paparazzi" interview. If we threw out everything we know about this case excluding what LE and IR have stated I wonder what theories could still be plausible that would make it so IR is not a suspect in any way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the toy car and the metal detector, I just check out the "Sharkinator" shark-theme Hotwheels car I have on the ledge in my bathroom as decoration (don't ask . . I also have a little piece of driftwood with a seagull perched on it, and a magnet with Pierce Brosnan as James Bond) Anyway, the car is TOTALLY plastic-y. I don't think it has a bit of metal in it. Not like the "good old days" when I was a kid.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that maybe they dropped him down a steep hill or put him in a mine. That is what I'm thinking at the moment. I just listened to what Klein said. Not all of it, just the first couple minutes and what stood out to me is when he said Jessica told them DeOrr was on the mountain and she believed they could get to him. He didn't say they could find him. He said "get to him". To me, it made it sound like the average person out walking wouldn't be able to get to him but a team with special skill/equipment would be able to get to him.

That made a lot more sense in my head. Lol!! For some reason I'm struggling with wording it the right way tonight. Hopefully someone understands what I was trying to say.

I'm saying I'm not completely convinced IR ever saw him. If he said he saw him alive or walking around or heard him talking I would think otherwise. Maybe IR saying he saw him was really an illusion create by JM and/or VDK of a child being there. Especially if they can't even find anything proving DJ was at the campsite yet IR, the one person out of the 4 that's not a suspect is stating he was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thinking maybe IR is stating as fact something one of the others told him. "He's asleep in the truck. He's eating cereal in the Camper"

I always remember the reporter at IR's door and how he referred to GGP. Maybe that's who he got his information from.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that maybe they dropped him down a steep hill or put him in a mine. That is what I'm thinking at the moment. I just listened to what Klein said. Not all of it, just the first couple minutes and what stood out to me is when he said Jessica told them DeOrr was on the mountain and she believed they could get to him. He didn't say they could find him. He said "get to him". To me, it made it sound like the average person out walking wouldn't be able to get to him but a team with special skill/equipment would be able to get to him.

That made a lot more sense in my head. Lol!! For some reason I'm struggling with wording it the right way tonight. Hopefully someone understands what I was trying to say.

Do you have a link for the words I BOLDED? I don't remember that being said..those specific words. Thanks.

BBM:

Good idea except that it would probably be impossible to search that entire area with a metal detector and come up with anything. I'm not sure a metal detector would pick up anything if it were covered with rocks or so forth and I doubt there would be an obvious grave covered with dirt, IMO.

Now if a small metal matchbox car or truck is found in any of the searches, I would be skeptical of it because little DeOrr's parents or someone with a vested interest in the outcome of the case could have placed it there as a 'replica' as Vernal alluded to the blanket DeOrr always has with him.

I hope this hasn't given them any ideas about placing one (matchbox car or truck) out there during one of the searches already conducted. These parents have lied so much we may never know what to believe or disbelieve.

I come to little DeOrr's thread first when I log on to WS everyday hoping to read that he has been located. That little guy is in my thoughts and prayers constantly. He (and so many others) deserved so much more.

JMO

If they find a matchbox car in a bear den, I'm not believing it one little bit.

Hate to quote myself but Butler posted that there are private properties butting up to the national forest , so I wonder if there are any close to the campground, and if LE searched there or asked property owners to check their properties. I did look at Google maps and couldn't quite tell what is or isn't private property. The national forest is shown in green , I think. Does anyone know if the white areas on the map are land that is private? Tia

In one of Klein's interviews he mentioned speaking with ranchers and farmers asking them to keep watch on their property for any unusual activity. Plus with all the local SAR groups, you know Deorr has to be a topic of conversation at their local morning coffee stops.

In one of Klein's interviews he mentioned speaking with ranchers and farmers asking them to keep watch on their property for any unusual activity. Plus with all the local SAR groups, you know Deorr has to be a topic of conversation at their local morning coffee stops.

Hi gliving......I'm wondering if I've missed one of Klein's interviews...Do you happen to have the link for this one?

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

It's at the 5:45-5:50 mark.

Sorry everyone for all the posts. It wouldn't let me edit my original post{a second time} to add the link.

Hi gliving......I'm wondering if I've missed one of Klein's interviews...Do you happen to have the link for this one?

I'm sorry, I don't. I checked our reference links but it's not in a transcribed interview. I think it was one with Chelsea. Let me look around.

Just thinking maybe IR is stating as fact something one of the others told him. "He's asleep in the truck. He's eating cereal in the Camper"

I always remember the reporter at IR's door and how he referred to GGP. Maybe that's who he got his information from.

I thought the same thing along these lines - that others were told he was in truck, etc., however how perplexing they say a trusted person GGP - watching him? Why can't LE just come out and say - he was standing/sitting/talking etc., when last seen. We have only heard GGP say he thought he went with parents or something of that nature. Totally perplexing, and also I wanted to say in the latest interview JM & VDK are sure running with the "taken" theory....

BBM. IMO that one little question IR asked Nate about what GGP said was more telling than his entire sit-down interview with Nate. Seemed to me like IR either questioned the story as he originally knew it or he was making sure he didn't screw up the story he was supposed to go along with.

"Eaton: Mariah asks, “How do we know, without a doubt, that he wasn’t picked up by a wolf and carried back to its den?”

Klein: In that portion of the investigation there were certain, let’s say, pieces of clothing that would have been either left behind or would have been in another area if that had happened. There was no physical evidence found at the scene. We were able, through interviews of the rescuers, through interviews of folks that live up there – the ranchers, the people that actually go run cattle out there, and also the statements of the police officers – there is just no evidence to indicate that at all whatsoever."

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...s-to-ask-the-deorr-kunz-private-investigator/

Hope that helps!

That's kind of interesting. Don't those dumpsters say Keep Out and Private Property?

If they'd killed their child, accidentally or on purpose, and were deciding to hide the incident from everyone, I suspect that they might be willing to break a few rules lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa