ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
KatieLiz,
I've alerted the Mods/Admin re: the Q&A, particularly because of Chelsea Brentzel's posted question, and also because there's SO much information discussed there.

IIRC, the last time Klein Investigations did this, we discussed this. However, a WSer (or two?) took the time to transcribe the Q & A. That would take some effort this time around, JMO, but it would be worth it :cow:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058853367530580&id=443864945696095

Hopefully they chime in soon!

#searchingfordeorr

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response. I started to write it all out in summary but realized its 3:00 in the morning and wasn't even sure if o was allowed to post it so I stopped. It would be great to discuss tomorrow if Mods give us the go ahead. Some VERY interesting answers, and one in particular that made me want to jump up and scream!

Just reading through Kleins Q&A - lots of info.
Most interesting to me was the question asking whether Jessica or Vernal have tried to implicate each other? "Yes. Many times. To us."

Just reading through Kleins Q&A - lots of info.
Most interesting to me was the question asking whether Jessica or Vernal have tried to implicate each other? "Yes. Many times. To us."

Idk.

If they tried to implicate each other.

Then wouldn't LE have solved this and arrested someone by now?

Jmo.

Klein is Rick Bakers brother. Lol

Mods, FYI Klein named Bob as a SUSPECT in last night's Q&A. Even though we weren't allowed to sleuth Jessica and Vernal until MONTHS after they were named as suspects, I truly hope we can now fully sleuth Bob. His "what's done is done" comment and questioning if there was going to to be a funeral a few days after the "disappearance" need to be explored.

have we heard from the mods regarding the klein q&a?

as always IMO it's the "no comment" responses that I find most interesting...therein lies a clue (from the question asked)...JMO...

Idk.

If they tried to implicate each other.

Then wouldn't LE have solved this and arrested someone by now?

Jmo.

Klein is Rick Bakers brother. Lol

no. Their implications could have and were most likely preceded with the words "I think." Remember too that they have both lied about almost everything for the past year.

have we heard from the mods regarding the klein q&a?

as always IMO it's the "no comment" responses that I find most interesting...therein lies a clue (from the question asked)...JMO...

No comment from mods so far. They'll delete if need be.
the most noteworthy "no comment" response to me was in response to the question about an open CPS case.

Klein also responded "no comment" when asked if he saw D's medical records.

RSBM

What I think is interesting about the red dye diesel, is they say they tried to get diesel at two places that were both out, before getting the red dye diesel. And if it's illegal and such a big fine, they must have been pretty desperate for gas, and red dye was their only option in Leadore.
They must have been very low on gas to need to settle for illegal red dye diesel.

So... If you are leaving on a camping trip, wouldn't you fill your tank before you go?

It's not illegal to have red dye fuel. For certain business purposes diesel is sold at a lower cost. They add the red dye so it can't be retailed. Why the owner of PMP would even sell it is questionable. Unless the red dye thing is another rabbit trail that started as a question and turned into fact.

Mods, FYI Klein named Bob as a SUSPECT in last night's Q&A. Even though we weren't allowed to sleuth Jessica and Vernal until MONTHS after they were named as suspects, I truly hope we can now fully sleuth Bob. His "what's done is done" comment and questioning if there was going to to be a funeral a few days after the "disappearance" need to be explored.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference that it was Klein vs LE. Klein seems to use "suspect" and "POI" interchangeably.

This is a quote from Fast Company which is a technology publication and it discusses the fingerprints of cell phones: in "Unique in the Crowd: The Privacy Bounds of Human Mobility," claims that 95% of mobile phone users can be identified based entirely on their patterns of movement. Mobile phones routinely ping cell phone antennas as customers travel from place to place, even if the phone is not being used—and even if the phone is turned off. The only way to prevent a phone from pinging antennas is to physically remove the battery.
Can you please provide a link? I'm looking at the study here http://www.nature.com/articles/srep01376 and I can't find that quote. Thanks in advance!

It's not illegal to have red dye fuel. For certain business purposes diesel is sold at a lower cost. They add the red dye so it can't be retailed. Why the owner of PMP would even sell it is questionable. Unless the red dye thing is another rabbit trail that started as a question and turned into fact.

I had this red dye thing explained to me in detail, so I feel I can tackle this a little bit, plus I took the extra time (and what is left of my fried brain) to read the link I provided. Red dye diesel is sold ONLY to off-road vehicles, ie farm equipment or in special cases, like government vehicles. The reason for this is that there are no road taxes tied in to the cost, since these vehicles don't use the road. If caught with red dye diesel in an on-road vehicle the fine can be up to $1000 for the first day. The owner of the business that sold it to an on-road vehicle can be fined as well.

https://legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2015/H0043.pdf

As for the second part of your statement, it was JMA that stated they went to a gas station that sold red dye diesel. It's pretty common knowledge around here (Idaho), and especially if you do own a diesel vehicle, that you cannot put red dye diesel in your on-road vehicle. So why JMA would be so specific about that is honestly beyond me.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference that it was Klein vs LE. Klein seems to use "suspect" and "POI" interchangeably.

Klein said, "Bob is a Person of Interest and a suspect - his stories do not match."

I am completely blown away by that Q&A! I now firmly believe he was run over by VK's truck and then transported somewhere in the bed of the truck. The only remaining questions I have are 1) who was driving the truck? 2) were they under the influence of some substance? And 3) where is this baby's body?

I think the answers to numbers 1 and 2 will explain why an accident was covered up.

None of this will explain their cavalier attitude to the loss of a child however. If I had to place bets on the answers, VK was driving and impaired. He knows it was his fault and is trying to hide his guilt which is coming off as uncaring. As for JA, I think this just happened to be a lucky accident. She was probably already dating her new husband and wanted the single/child free life and VK accidentally made that happen for her. As for IR, I think he was inebriated and really has no clue what actually happened. He may have even gone to bed before the accident happened. I believe RW falls in the same category as IR, but has made the mistake of making comments that come off as uncaring. The comments are horrible, but I hate to admit it, I know some crabby old people that say things just like that. Also, with age, many people come to the conclusion that "death is part of living" and nothing they can do about it...

So yea, that's my opinion... for now!

I have a totally hypothetical question. If someone works at a funeral home do they have access to a crematorium?

I have a totally hypothetical question. If someone works at a funeral home do they have access to a crematorium?

IIRC most funeral homes do not have a crematorium in-house so the body has to be transported to a third-party facility where different people handle the body. It would really depend on if the particular funeral home that the person worked at had a crematorium on the premises. If the funeral home does have one, I'm not sure how likely it is that a person could cremate a body without anyone else knowing.

IIRC most funeral homes do not have a crematorium in-house so the body has to be transported to a third-party facility where different people handle the body. It would really depend on if the particular funeral home that the person worked at had a crematorium on the premises. If the funeral home does have one, I'm not sure how likely it is that a person could cremate a body without anyone else knowing.

Thank you.

Just my two cents but I live in a fairly small town and we have three funeral homes. All three have on site crematoriums. In fact one has a completely separate crematorium and business for pet cremation. I don't know about how difficult it would be for someone who worked/lived there to cremate a body without any one else knowing though.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members