ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well. Another lie. No surprise there. I hope Klein keeps them coming.

It's a shame he is letting these out in little dribbles., but at least he is letting them out. Wonder what the parents think of all this?

It's a shame he is letting these out in little dribbles., but at least he is letting them out. Wonder what the parents think of all this?

i don't think the parental support will publicly end but I do think that Trina has her suspicions

I read an interesting question and opinion on this new release. I'll will paraphrase below.

Is Vernal mad because J lied or is it because he really was alone with little DeOrr?
If alone with him, did something disastrous happen? Was it then that the baby was put in the bed of the truck and driven to a hiding place under the ruse of V leaving the camp site only to call 911?
This would explain Isaac's interview where he said he did see him after they got back from the store.

(LE most likely asked Isaac how long it took until V returned to the camp site but we don't know the answer to that.)

With the particular order in which Klein has released these video/recorded tidbits, he's clearly taking us on a path... that seems to be headed for a crescendo.

Where did Mickshawn's post go? It was a good question!

I had asked something like How can he play a recorded interview with the FBI......I misunderstood what Klein had posted about the interview...It wasn't an FBI interview.......

I'm starting to think TBC is forcing JA (are we going to have to change her initials again?) to search in hopes she'll eventually cave and tell the truth. I can only think of a couple reasons why they'd wait until nearly October (and snowfall) to start searching after a year of doing nothing- TBC trying to coax out the truth or JA trying to paint VK in a bad light and try to throw him a bit further under the bus.

I noticed on Chelsea's news page that LE wasn't aware of the last search. I'm not surprised, but don't see why they'd ask for the public's help and then not run things over with LE as well.

I'm starting to think TBC is forcing JA (are we going to have to change her initials again?) to search in hopes she'll eventually cave and tell the truth. I can only think of a couple reasons why they'd wait until nearly October (and snowfall) to start searching after a year of doing nothing- TBC trying to coax out the truth or JA trying to paint VK in a bad light and try to throw him a bit further under the bus.

I noticed on Chelsea's news page that LE wasn't aware of the last search. I'm not surprised, but don't see why they'd ask for the public's help and then not run things over with LE as well.

BBM

Why?? Have her and her husband split up already? Lol

BBM

Why?? Have her and her husband split up already? Lol

She dropped the A of the JLA and is just now going by JL on FB. There's a rumor floating around SM about why she may have chosen to drop the A.

Klein has another interview blurb up-In The Matter of Kunz :
On or about January 11, 2016, in an interview with the FBI, Jessica Mitchell changes her story of July 10, 2015. Vernal Kunz is questioned over it.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

I wonder if Jessica really said that? Why would she keep that information from the public (if it's true)??? Maybe she did say it, but it's not true (she was just lying to make Vernal look guilty). Soooooo many lies.

For what it's worth, there is no way Vernal disappeared DeOrr on his own, unbeknownst to anyone there and did so in 20 minutes. I still think that DeOrr was deceased before the trip to the store and possibly even before the camping trip. MOO.

And what's with the traffic cones on Klein's page?

They have those cones when trials put stuff up on monitors all the time. Not sure why, but possibly some kind of law enforcement program ??

She dropped the A of the JLA and is just now going by JL on FB. There's a rumor floating around SM about why she may have chosen to drop the A.
Viral photos on social media of flirtation. Most have been deleted but screen shots saved I'm sure.

Currently 9/21 1:05am JMA and JA are not even friends on social media anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

And what's with the traffic cones on Klein's page?

It's the VLC (VideoLAN) Player's icon. When you plan an audio file in VLC it shows the VLC logo icon (the cone) since there is no video. To get the audio file on Facebook he recorded a video with his phone of the computer screen while the audio file was playing.

http://www.videolan.org/index.html

Viral photos on social media of flirtation. Most have been deleted but screen shots saved I'm sure.

Currently 9/21 1:05am JMA and JA are not even friends on social media anymore.

They're friends again now.... but to be honest we could do with them breaking up, see where his loyalties lie then.... wouldn't y'all just love it if it turned out JA honeytrapped her just to get the story!

I'm so confused about everything. Who knows what happened to DeOrr? Jessica? Vernal? Both of them? How about Isaac and Grandpa? Extended family? The Andersons? Friends? Do they have any friends?

I keep thinking what if DeOrr really did just run off and get lost on the mountain? What if literally nobody knows what happened to him? It just seems that every authority who has dealt with this family have got serious doubts over their truthfulness, and we are now hearing ways in which the story kept changing. More please, Klein!

PS Am liking the theory that Trina is trying to "break" Jessica by dragging her up that mountain to search, keeping the pressure on. I have faith in Trina, she seems the most genuine out of the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member