ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jessica really said that? Why would she keep that information from the public (if it's true)??? Maybe she did say it, but it's not true (she was just lying to make Vernal look guilty). Soooooo many lies.

For what it's worth, there is no way Vernal disappeared DeOrr on his own, unbeknownst to anyone there and did so in 20 minutes. I still think that DeOrr was deceased before the trip to the store and possibly even before the camping trip. MOO.

V said in the same taped interview that he knew she said it and gave her heck for it. She admitted to him that she said it

The interview posted with JMA was on January 11th. The one with VDK was the following day, January 12th. I don't know why but I just realized this last night. So was VDK saying this after he found out what JM said about him and he's on the defensive, or did he even know what she had said? Sounds like they were definitely already split up, now they're both back pedaling on their stories . He knows something , she knows something.
I've been having a bit of trouble getting this site to load , yesterday and this morning. anyone else?

V said in the same taped interview that he knew she said it and gave her heck for it. She admitted to him that she said it

You're right... so I guess she must have really said it. These people are so aggravating.

The interview posted with JMA was on January 11th. The one with VDK was the following day, January 12th. I don't know why but I just realized this last night. So was VDK saying this after he found out what JM said about him and he's on the defensive, or did he even know what she had said? Sounds like they were definitely already split up, now they're both back pedaling on their stories . He knows something , she knows something.
I've been having a bit of trouble getting this site to load , yesterday and this morning. anyone else?

ETA to that post: I meant the interview about JMA's interview on the 11th. It does sound as though he knew what JM told them about him being alone w/ Deorr for 20 minutes, but I'm not sure who he heard it from.

My question, how could he have been alone with Deorr when GGP was there? Wasn't GGP there? If something happened during that time GGP should have witnessed it. GGP isn't VDK's relation, he's JM's. So he wouldn't protect VDK, IMO. :gaah: I'm starting to think both of their stories are hogwash. jmo

ETA to that post: I meant the interview about JMA's interview on the 11th. It does sound as though he knew what JM told them about him being alone w/ Deorr for 20 minutes, but I'm not sure who he heard it from.

My question, how could he have been alone with Deorr when GGP was there? Wasn't GGP there? If something happened during that time GGP should have witnessed it. GGP isn't VDK's relation, he's JM's. So he wouldn't protect VDK, IMO. :gaah: I'm starting to think both of their stories are hogwash. jmo

He makes it sound like he heard it from Jessica herself, but I don't know.... I think it's odd that Trina called KIC and asked them to check on Jessica ? She's a suspect in an investigation into the disappearance of her child. She's a full-grown woman with three children. Why do they coddle her so much?

I think both their stories are hogwash. Maybe it was some feeble attempt to convince investigators that DeOrr actually was at the campground. I think all the talk about who went fishing with whom and who stayed behind and and who was with whom is all a bunch of useless information because it never happened and it doesn't matter because I think DeOrr was deceased and disposed of long before that. I think if something happened to him in the vicinity of the campground, some sort of evidence would have been found by now.

I guess Jessica also told that story about Vernal during her polygraph with the FBI?

It's no wonder that Klein came to the same conclusion as LE about them being involved in their child's disappearance. It probably only takes about 5 minutes with these suspects to realize they are not being honest. They are constantly lying and changing their stories - it's baffling to me that they haven't been charged with obstruction of justice or lying to an officer or something. I can't believe this has been going on for so long.

All JMO.

Hogwash is right. Listening to the recent interviews reminds me of the interviews with Lonna Barton and Ruben Ebron in the Lonzie Barton case. Lonna screaming at Ebron, saying if he knew where her [frikkin] kid was then he should say so. Now it's Vernal saying if Jessica knows where his [frikkin] kid is - "If you [frikkin] know something you need to say something right now. If you know something where my [frikkin] kid is, tell me right now."

The drama, the playacting are the same in both cases and we know how one of them turned out. Liars, all of them.

I had asked something like How can he play a recorded interview with the FBI......I misunderstood what Klein had posted about the interview...It wasn't an FBI interview.......

Reading it again I see it now...! Still, releasing a recording discussing a FBI interview in a on-going case is alien to me.

And what's with the traffic cones on Klein's page?

I think that is the icon for VLC media player.

She dropped the A of the JLA and is just now going by JL on FB. There's a rumor floating around SM about why she may have chosen to drop the A.

Oh jeez I was just on her page 2 days ago and it was still Anderson. I went and saw it now.

Sure.... it COULD mean something more.... but I know lots of people who just use their first and middle name. It makes it harder for people to find her. So if someone searches Mitchell or Anderson they won't find her in a search now. She could've just done it to try to stop people from messaging her. I bet she gets harassed A LOT.

Although her husband and her not being friends and then being friends again could signal trouble in paradise. Lol

Whoa. Someone help me understand our rules about SM. Are we allowed to direct people to comments made on non suspects and non MSM pages? Like just say "hey check out this comment on so and so's football picture"??

Whoa. Someone help me understand our rules about SM. Are we allowed to direct people to comments made on non suspects and non MSM pages? Like just say "hey check out this comment on so and so's football picture"??

No, Katie, you should not direct others to the SM pages of private individuals. No doubt, some instances have been inadvertently overlooked in DeOrr's threads. That might give the false impression that it's allowed. While the truth is that the mods probably haven't seen the posts. We do our best, but it's impossible to read every post on a board as vast and busy as WS. So please do us a favor. If you come across a post that you think violates TOS, hit the ALERT icon so a mod or an admin can take a look. Thanks. ;)

No, Katie, you should not direct others to the SM pages of private individuals. No doubt, some instances have been inadvertently overlooked in DeOrr's threads. That might give the false impression that it's allowed. While the truth is that the mods probably haven't seen the posts. We do our best, but it's impossible to read every post on a board as vast and busy as WS. So please do us a favor. If you come across a post that you think violates TOS, hit the ALERT icon so a mod or an admin can take a look. Thanks. ;)
Okay thanks so much Bessie!! I wasn't 100% sure about how it worked with suspects spouses and family members. I knew I had seen references to Trina page before and it was a grey area to me. Thanks for clarifying for me so that I don't go ahead and post it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15