ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has someone already posted that Klein has posted another recording with J regarding her polygraph? I just saw it myself so sorry if I missed it.

Has someone already posted that Klein has posted another recording with J regarding her polygraph? I just saw it myself so sorry if I missed it.

Very interesting. The question she showed an "emotional response" to was: did you know where DeOrr was when you called 911? And she claims that the polygrapher told her that it was just showing an appropriate emotional response for a grieving mother.

She also says that she was told that VDK didn't pass his polygraph.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos/1128050697277513/

Wonder whose idea this search was?

I personally believe its JMAs mom who leads these search efforts, I am not sure it would happen with out her. I hope she has LE supporting them tomorrow and they get a good turn out. JMO

I personally believe its JMAs mom who leads these search efforts, I am not sure it would happen with out her. I hope she has LE supporting them tomorrow and they get a good turn out. JMO

I agree, and very much hope that LE is supervising the search, if you know what I mean.

I posted it pretty late last night but it probably got lost in the shuffle. Always good to bring that kind of stuff forward again during the day when more people are around so thank you :)

Klein's been active with the posts these last few weeks. Almost seems to have ramped it up since the lawsuit was filed. Kinda makes me like him more. Lol

Wonder whose idea this search was?

The Facebook link shows who created the search page: Trina, Jessica, and two others who I probably can't name here due to TOS but you'll see it at the search FB link above.

I agree, and very much hope that LE is supervising the search, if you know what I mean.

It looks like the family or half the family planned this search... As much as I love trudging around in the woods (not much) I would not waste my time going on any family sponsored searches. The fact the family keeps going back to the campsite tells me the body is not there, they would know! I would be much more interested in a search where LE or Klein asked help because something useful might be turned up.

Nice to see "they" are trying to merchandise shirts, real classy. I wonder if the proceeds will go to the criminal defense fund or the frivolous law suit kitty? Do I seem bitter?

It looks like the family or half the family planned this search... As much as I love trudging around in the woods (not much) I would not waste my time going on any family sponsored searches. The fact the family keeps going back to the campsite tells me the body is not there, they would know! I would be much more interested in a search where LE or Klein asked help because something useful might be turned up.

Nice to see "they" are trying to merchandise shirts, real classy. I wonder if the proceeds will go to the criminal defense fund or the frivolous law suit kitty? Do I seem bitter?

Ugh..... we are so on the same page.

I am soooo bitter...

Good grief - in a post from yesterday evening, one of the event organizers reminded folks to bring their bear and mountain lion tags because there have been sightings. I can only assume this means they ought to also bring their firearms. So, the family is hoping for a large turnout of searchers, some of whom will be armed with guns ready to be drawn, so they can all go out (unassisted by law enforcement) and wander around in the wilderness for two days (during hunting season) alongside the suspect(s) looking for who knows what? Hopefully no one gets shot (or lost or hurt). And they will be so confused and disappointed in the public when folks don't show up in hordes to join the charade. And shucks, it's going to snow soon, so no more searching.... phew! Good thing they didn't start searching in June! That would have put a crimp in their summer plans... you know, like weddings and stuff.

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Good posts! Blue Sneakers, Apparition

They're going to search at the campground ? That FB page won't let me read anything in the discussion. Maybe it thinks I'm a spy, :groucho: Wasn't the last search those two scheduled going to be along the roads coming into and around Leasore ? Because, TBC claimed that area had never been searched..... Even though it had been. And wasnt that also the search no one showed up to except TBC and J .... Hoping one initial is acceptable as she changes her name so often I can't keep up with it .

They're actually selling shirts? pffft. And speaking of funds, I wonder if there's an investigation or law suit pending against VDK and J for the nine grand that can't be accounted for. Has anything else been mentioned about that I may have missed?

HaHa, Apparition, if you're bitter just call me cynical.

Announcement on Facebook:

TBC has designed T-shirts and is planning to stand (wearing her shirt) with a banner the 10th of every month (in the future) on a busy intersection reminding everyone Deorr is still missing.

WHY the search on 1./2. October if she is foreseeing Deorr will not be found??? :gaah:

On today's KTVB news: Kunz family planning to search for missing toddler Saturday

https://www.facebook.com/KTVB7/posts/10154492922858991

"The Lemhi County Sheriff's Office has named both of DeOrr's parents, Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr., as suspects in the case. Clegg told KTVB she's OK with her daughter being named a suspect because she was there. Clegg says had she been there too she would probably be a suspect."

What?!?!? Yet, Bob and Isaac haven't been named suspects. Is she implying they should be? And maybe that she should be too? What a bizarre thing to say.

Announcement on Facebook:

TBC has designed T-shirts and is planning to stand (wearing her shirt) with a banner the 10th of every month (in the future) on a busy intersection reminding everyone Deorr is still missing.

WHY the search on 1./2. October if she is foreseeing Deorr will not be found??? :gaah:

Excellent observation!!! It kind of goes along with KIFI's Chelsea Brentzel's parting comments about working on the DeOrr case: I will continue to follow. I'm also doing a little more with it in the years to come. Stay tuned. (https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBrentzelNews/posts/1238717539491846:0)

Do they have a crystal ball or do they know something we don't know????

They're going to search at the campground ? That FB page won't let me read anything in the discussion. Maybe it thinks I'm a spy, :groucho: Wasn't the last search those two scheduled going to be along the roads coming into and around Leasore ? Because, TBC claimed that area had never been searched..... Even though it had been. And wasnt that also the search no one showed up to except TBC and J .... Hoping one initial is acceptable as she changes her name so often I can't keep up with it .

They're actually selling shirts? pffft. And speaking of funds, I wonder if there's an investigation or law suit pending against VDK and J for the nine grand that can't be accounted for. Has anything else been mentioned about that I may have missed?

HaHa, Apparition, if you're bitter just call me cynical.

Cynical works for me. I didn't mean to mislead people I'm not sure exactly where they are going to search but they are meeting at the Stage Stop again so I have to assume it's somewhere up on the mountain. I am not even sure if the flyer said any exact plans on where they are going to conduct this search.

desert-Blue so on the money with your post! If a fruitless search wasn't enough incentive there is now the chance to get shot by armed searchers, sign me up. I also find the timing curious, it's not like they didn't have spring and summer to plan this, why wait until fall? I want justice for little Deorr but can't imagine this search is going to amount to anything other than a publicity stunt for the guilty parties. Bearing that in mind I hope no one shows up and the immediate family can spend some quality time by themselves pretending to search.

Excellent observation!!! It kind of goes along with KIFI's Chelsea Brentzel's parting comments about working on the DeOrr case: I will continue to follow. I'm also doing a little more with it in the years to come. Stay tuned. (https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaBrentzelNews/posts/1238717539491846:0)

Do they have a crystal ball or do they know something we don't know????

She clarified in a later post:

It's more about my experience covering it in the first year. I should've worded it better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member