ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I do not believe he was and IIRC neither does Klein or LE. No evidence to suggest he was, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It does seem that there is no evidence that proves that Deorr was at the campsite. However, according to Sheriff Penner, there is no evidence to prove he was not there. He said that until he finds evidence to prove he was not there, he is continuing to investigate on the premise that he WAS there.
source: One year anniversary special.

I assume: a c-l-u-t-c-h for little Deorr's 1,5 things and maybe a cosmetic case for her own nail- and hair-products 10times larger ... :D NOT funny if LE didn't
prove these many oddities immediately because they thought of honest parents/adults and a missing little child in danger.
I think she had no part in what happened to her child and no knowledge of it, but that's just MOO.

from Klein's 7/26 FB Q&A:

"No - you are not correct - she did pack a small bag with clothes and child care products"
A small bag fir a 1.5 yr old I call shenanigans, seriously. I had a huge bag of stuff for each one of boys at that age. Changes of clothes for change in weather, diapers for multiple days over what i needed, wipes, baby powder or cream, wash rags, socks, shoes, jackets, sweaters etc. Then the favorites of each of my kids. Then toys etc to keep them entertained. I just have a hard time believing that a small bag proves he was there...even for a last minute trip.

IMO the "changing of minds" and "bad reporting" has been done by the parents and the other two!

from Klein's 7/26 FB Q&A:

"No - you are not correct - she did pack a small bag with clothes and child care products"

A small bag fir a 1.5 yr old I call shenanigans, seriously. I had a huge bag of stuff for each one of boys at that age. Changes of clothes for change in weather, diapers for multiple days over what i needed, wipes, baby powder or cream, wash rags, socks, shoes, jackets, sweaters etc. Then the favorites of each of my kids. Then toys etc to keep them entertained. I just have a hard time believing that a small bag proves he was there...even for a last minute trip.

Agree that a small bag of clothes does not prove he was there.

First, the contents of the "small" bag have not been disclosed. All we know is she packed "a small bag" with "clothes" and child care products"

That statement does not tell us "whose" clothes were inside the small bag. We can "assume" they were clothes for baby Deorr, but we do not know! We can also assume it was clothes for Jessica or Vernal for that matter! We just don't know based on the verbiage used!

It was stated there were "child care products," but that alone tells us nothing of significance.

It was stated she packed a "small bag." How small was the bag? Was this bag used for this special camping occasion or was it one that was kept in the car as a spare set of "someone's" clothes with maybe a spare bottle of suntan lotion or a small first aid kid type thing or some lotion? Again, we don't know.

What I find more interesting is that there appears to have only been "one" diaper!! So even if JMA had packed 14 separate outfits for baby D in that small bag, was she hoping that one diaper lasted Thursday through Sunday?

Q: Can you confirm that there was only ONE diaper found at the camp?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting Yes

Q: Any non-used diapers found at camp?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting No

Adding:
Q: How many diapers were found at the campsite? Was that the only diaper that Trina disposed of?
Klein Investigations and Consulting There was none other than one.

For those interested in discussing the clerk at the store, here is an excerpt from Tricia's radio show with Sheriff Bowerman:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12319129#post12319129

ADDING an interesting response to consider from Vernals' attorney on March 5, 2016:

Chelsea Brentzel's Q & A with Browning and Klein:

Q#16: -When was the last time someone other than these four had eyes on Little DeOrr?

A: Atty Browning: Vernal says there were people who saw DeOrr Jr. in a store in Leadore with him the day he went missing. Those people do not recall seeing him.

Agree that a small bag of clothes does not prove he was there.

First, the contents of the "small" bag have not been disclosed. All we know is she packed "a small bag" with "clothes" and child care products"

That statement does not tell us "whose" clothes were inside the small bag. We can "assume" they were clothes for baby Deorr, but we do not know! We can also assume it was clothes for Jessica or Vernal for that matter! We just don't know based on the verbiage used!

It was stated there were "child care products," but that alone tells us nothing of significance.

It was stated she packed a "small bag." How small was the bag? Was this bag used for this special camping occasion or was it one that was kept in the car as a spare set of "someone's" clothes with maybe a spare bottle of suntan lotion or a small first aid kid type thing or some lotion? Again, we don't know.

What I find more interesting is that there appears to have only been "one" diaper!! So even if JMA had packed 14 separate outfits for baby D in that small bag, was she hoping that one diaper lasted Thursday through Sunday?

Q: Can you confirm that there was only ONE diaper found at the camp?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting Yes

Q: Any non-used diapers found at camp?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting No

Adding:
Q: How many diapers were found at the campsite? Was that the only diaper that Trina disposed of?
Klein Investigations and Consulting There was none other than one.

Maybe he wore GGP's Depends, considering he also wore boots that were miles too big for him!

I think we can safely assume there are family members posting here now.

It would be useful to know whether the other 3 were standing next to the truck when it drove off or whether they were searching in the trees and not near the truck at that moment.

Let's keep in mind that this interview took place in October of last year, long before the sheriff named them suspects. He was apparently playing along with their story(ies) back then.

He was trying desperately to give them the benefit of doubt just like a lot of us here did until they trashed that faith and proved us wrong by lying over and over and over again. JMO

It would be useful to know whether the other 3 were standing next to the truck when it drove off or whether they were searching in the trees and not near the truck at that moment.

Well sorry, we never will know unless someone with guts breaks out and decides to tell the truth. JMO

Then why lie?
Can you post an example, something she said that's been proven, by direct comparision with absolute truth, to be a lie?
Her only lie I can think of is the words "clover creek" which was MOO an straightforward mistake with no intent to deceive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean