GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

It took me at least 30 minutes to find this thread containing posts about Chad's upcoming trial (just a few weeks away). I am in the correct thread, right?! I guess my search efforts are rusty. Will there be a new "trial" thread arriving April 1 or does it exist already... someone please leave me a direct bread crumb trail so I'll be ready to hear "Bring the jury"! TIA ;)

That's totally normal if you ghost WS for an extended period of time based on my experience.

For now the ID thread is for CD and the AZ thread is for LV but there is a fair amount of cross-pollination. We will probably get a separate trial thread closer to the trial date.

It took me at least 30 minutes to find this thread containing posts about Chad's upcoming trial (just a few weeks away). I am in the correct thread, right?! I guess my search efforts are rusty. Will there be a new "trial" thread arriving April 1 or does it exist already... someone please leave me a direct bread crumb trail so I'll be ready to hear "Bring the jury"! TIA ;)

I see Watergirl answered you. These threads usually go to 1,000 posts & then a mod will set up a new one to continue. So save this as a bookmark - we will be here! :D

That's totally normal if you ghost WS for an extended period of time based on my experience.

For now the ID thread is for CD and the AZ thread is for LV but there is a fair amount of cross-pollination. We will probably get a separate trial thread closer to the trial date.

I see Watergirl answered you. These threads usually go to 1,000 posts & then a mod will set up a new one to continue. So save this as a bookmark - we will be here! :D

Thank you both! Yes, I've been ghosting WS for a bit. I'll definitely bookmark this for the upcoming trial so I'll see y'all again soon ;)

Great irony that CD's trial starts on Monday, April 1, "April Fools Day". CD is a huge fool. Full of narcissistic grandiose plans, creating fantasy kingdoms in his head.

I have often wondered about the causal relationship between religious beliefs and mental illness. It seems like CD went into a "Rabbit Hole" of LDS beliefs, that went far beyond the mainstream religion. "Lunatic Fringe". Is CD "mentally ill"? Certainly no one who is sane would believe in "Zombies", and that children should be killed for some grandiose religious belief.

It doesn't matter much, he planned and executed his wife, Tammy Daybell, for insurance money. That is a fact. Hawaii wouldn't have been any fun as broke homeless people.

Great irony that CD's trial starts on Monday, April 1, "April Fools Day". CD is a huge fool. Full of narcissistic grandiose plans, creating fantasy kingdoms in his head.

I have often wondered about the causal relationship between religious beliefs and mental illness. It seems like CD went into a "Rabbit Hole" of LDS beliefs, that went far beyond the mainstream religion. "Lunatic Fringe". Is CD "mentally ill"? Certainly no one who is sane would believe in "Zombies", and that children should be killed for some grandiose religious belief.

It doesn't matter much, he planned and executed his wife, Tammy Daybell, for insurance money. That is a fact. Hawaii wouldn't have been any fun as broke homeless people.
IMO, Chad is an opportunist and a fantasist. It all started when he hopped on the NDE bandwagon. He enjoyed having power over people who believed in his made-up stuff. He likely still manipulates his own children.

Why would Rob Wood be called as a witness anyway?
This likely stems from the secret recording that Summer's attorney made of Rob Wood talking to Summer, in which, according to the defense (both Lori's and Chad's), RW behaved improperly. There was already a hearing about it a long time ago. Back then the judge ruled in RW's favor.

ETA: Among other things, in that recording RW told Summer that the case against Lori was stronger than the one against Chad. Maybe Chad's attorney is trying to latch on that part and call RW as a witness.

ETA2: Dr. James Davidson was an expert for the defense in the above-mentioned hearing.

More at: What did Rob Wood really say to Summer and Zulema? — The Lori Vallow Story

The hearing (Jan 6, 2021):
Lori Vallow Hearing on Prosecutor Rob Wood - Dr. James Davidson - Dr. Samuel Newton

Last edited:
I just can't wrap my head around killing a child, talking about it, planning it, and the gruesome after math in CD's yard is beyond. That creepy video of them throwing their items in a storage unit. And then, not bothering to pay for the rent.

If CD was smart, (of course, we know he is an idiot), he would make a plea deal. Facing an Idaho jury, for the murder of Tammy Daybell, and conspiracy with the other two deaths, of Tylee and JJ. This trial seems like a slam dunk to me. He can't really deny anything with the bodies of children buried in his back yard. That is so incredibly stupid.

I just can't wrap my head around killing a child, talking about it, planning it, and the gruesome after math in CD's yard is beyond.
I can't wrap my head around hurting a child yet you see it over and over in these threads. I know we will always be plagued by senseless evil violence, but at some point can we just agree to LEAVE THE DAMN KIDS ALONE? Even the animals in prison know this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back