Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO, Chad and Lori can use any defense they want. But who the heck is going to believe anything other than the truth.....which is that they are cold blooded murders who cheated on their spouses and then killed both of their spouses and her children. There are too many people dead in this case for anything to be a coincidence. I do wonder if there will be more arrests. Even if MBP didn’t know that the children were dead or where they were, she had to be in on the attempted shooting of IP. And what about ZP? Hmmmmm? MOO

I suspect that an interview/s with Chad will help to answer that question. It's possible that he sticks with his role as "star quarterback," or whatever, and chivalrously assumes responsibility for the remains they've found there. Also possible that he takes her with him all the way to the end of the line, to borrow from Double Indemnity.
Snorting Out Loud. “Chad” and “chivalrous” do not go in the same sentence together. However, “lumpy”, “potato”, “coward”, “evil”, “deluded”, “brain injured” and “weak” do. IMHO.

Oh, it will be interesting because I believe that Chad murdered his wife to get her life insurance money and to marry his new trophy wife. Trophy wife, Lori, had her brother kill her husband because she thought that she was going to get his life insurance money.

Then, the kids were murdered because Lori could at least collect their survivor benefit checks.

They both have dirt on each other. So, it will be like walking a tightrope trying to blame the other one for crimes that can be proved without implicating themselves in other crimes.

If I ever found myself caught in this nightmare, I would hire a good attorney to negotiate a plea deal for me if I told everything about myself and the other person.
The kids were killed because they were witnesses to what she had Alex do.

Remember this?

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
(12.23.19 Attorney issued statement on their behalf)

what is over to the right? There's another tent
Chad-Daybell-home-Nate-Eaton-screenshot.jpg

If the remains have been there this whole time - no wonder they were so arrogant and smirking. It was in the backyard all along and no one had found out yet. They thought they were so smart but in reality, they are lacking some brain cells.

Tricia mentioned that she would be back on the Websleuths Youtube Live this evening to continue discussing the arrest of Chad Daybell.

As you probably know, she was on earlier this afternoon but had to go out.

I'm not sure what time she will be on tonight to further discuss this case, with any updates, but I can let you know.

From this afternoon:

ETA:

Tricia said she would be back on the Websleuths Youtube Live this evening to continue discussing the arrest of Chad Daybell and any other updates.

Tonight at:
10:00 pm Eastern
9:00 pm Central
8:00 pm Mountain

Here's the link: YouTube

Also remember this? When asked in Hawaii why Lori can't just say where the kids are?

Chad Daybell back in Idaho; Says it’s ‘complicated’ to return missing children and get ‘doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow out of jail

"Fox13 spoke with a woman in Kauai who said she ran into Daybell on Thursday at a thrift store there. “I got up the nerve to ask … ‘Wouldn’t it be easy for Lori to get out of jail if she could just say where the kids are?'” Sharon Olson told the station. “He answered and said, ‘Well, it’s not that easy. It’s more complicated than that.'” "

He sure was right about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member